Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market (5732 Views)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2021
You said you graduated in 2014 and served in 2015 I guess I can't really remember though. I can't believe you are still jobless after how many years? Because if you are not jobless you will never been posting trash on Nairaland.
post=101775324:
Onitsha main market
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 17, 2021
Nice
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2021
johnmartus:
You said you graduated in 2014 and served in 2015 I guess I can't really remember though. I can't believe you are still jobless after how many years? Because if you are not jobless you will never been posting trash on Nairaland.
I can't remember discussing with you that I graduated 2014, I'm not your mate, go find your fellow low IQ to play with,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2021
kettykin:
Who else thinks it is time to make this market as big as Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, London, linking it with the airport via an Express way , the river port and by road. This is doable
Very doable.. problem is that they will start to construct all these stalkss full of blocks and concrete, thereby maki the who exercise useless.
There's a need to put up a state of the art edifice in Onitsha. The kind of thing you see in Asia. In a similar thread before, I gave examples with the Canton Trade fair complex in downtown Guangzhou....

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by MysteryShopper: 1:27pm On May 17, 2021
You are very good at recommending for other states, but you have never recommended anything for your useless imo state. Why? Any time threads on your backward state shows, you will pretend as if you didn't see it, only to jump out when other states are being discussed

owobokiri:

Very doable.. problem is that they will start to construct all these stalkss full of blocks and concrete, thereby maki the who exercise useless.
There's a need to put up a state of the art edifice in Onitsha. The kind of thing you see in Asia. In a similar thread before, I gave examples with the Canton Trade fair complex in downtown Guangzhou....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are very good at recommending for other states, but you have never recommended anything for your useless imo state. Why?

Maybe because as a SERIOUS investor in Anambra with investments running into millions, I have gained the bragging right and the audacity to poke nose...
By the way, are you a "tout" or a "fake pastor"? Cos you don't sound like an Anambrarian..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:35pm On May 17, 2021
EdoBoyJazzie:
The whole of Onitcha looks like market. D

This is Onitsha, not Lekki. Some areas in Onitsha can be mistaken for Ikoyi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by MysteryShopper: 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
Clown. I have taken note of you. That was how you came with your warped idea to offer your useless advise on Awka Millennium city thread, you equally did same in Anambra airport thread. Why are you so much fixated on Anambra? Pay some attention to your useless Imo state where the supreme court foisted incompetent governor is in charge. Try and make some recommendations to your state.

[s]
owobokiri:

Maybe because as a SERIOUS investor in Anambra with investments running into millions, I have gained the bragging right and the audacity to poke nose...By the way, are you a "tout" or a "fake pastor"? Cos you don't sound like an Anambrarian..
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by kettykin: 1:46pm On May 17, 2021
owobokiri:

The examples are very doable, but this will need external funding aside the internal revenue and private investment. But this is the way to go.

This is precisely what the government of the east needs to do now to redefine the east , diffuse tensions and redirect the energies .
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
Ride on igboland, from rivers State to Asaba we will get there together.
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Clown. I have taken note of you. That was how you came with your warped idea to offer your useless advise on Awka Millennium city thread, you equally did same in Anambra airport thread. Why are you so much fixated on Anambra? Pay some attention on your useless Imo state where the supreme court foisted incompetent governor is in charge. Try and make some recommendations to your state.

[s][/s]
I know you. You just changed your moniker from the one you used to derail the Airport thread. You're back here trying hard to derail this thread too, but I won't indulge you. Mgbu! I wasn't in support of the airport project because with an airport in a nearby igbo town of Asaba, I thought that the Anambra government should prioritize resources and invest more in other areas like this market or schools or on industrialization!

But then, the Airport was finished, I saw it and liked what I saw and made my views known here! My view! I can like today and hate tomorrow. None of your business, you fat rat! If you think it has to do with any other stuff, your headache. I don't know the "boundaries" between Imo and Abia! And I will NEVER know! As for Imo State, it's in the hands of some evil men at the moment. It will be well with my Imo some day. But untill then, I'm proudly an Anambrarian..., That's until you come and arrest me... Mgbada!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2021
kettykin:

The examples are very doable, but this will need external funding aside the internal revenue and private investment. But this is the way to go.

This is precisely what the government of the east needs to do now to redefine the east , diffuse tensions and redirect the energies .

I just hope to see a big thinker in any government House in the East someday... Someone who an think big and Build big..
But like you said, it will need serious funding tho..
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Bla bla bla..

Anu mpama, pay some attention on your useless backward Imo state. Anambra is not your state but every time you must have an opinion. Spare some time for your own state. Useless frustrated dingbat

[s][/s]
Anambra is my state!
Coman slap me..
Ezi Bida

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by MysteryShopper: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
Onye ala. Anambra can never be your state. I have been on nairaland for some time to know where you come from. Ezi ofia

[s]
owobokiri:

Anambra is my state!
Coman slap me..
Ezi Bida
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Onye ala. Anambra can never be your state. I have been on nairaland for some time to know where you come from. Ezi ofia

[s][/s]
Onuku!
I'm a bonafide citizen of every Eastern State..
By fire by thunder!
Now, go and play at the backyard and
Stop derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by MysteryShopper: 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
Anu mpama!

Charity begins at home. Spare some recommendations for your useless Imo state. There is nothing like southeast state of origin. You are the one derailing the thread with your stupid and warped idea

[s]
owobokiri:

Onuku!
I'm a bonafide citizen of every Eastern State..
By fire by thunder!
Now, go and play at the backyard and
Stop derailing this thread.
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by JohnBullMySon: 2:06pm On May 17, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

This is Onitsha, not Lekki. Some areas in Onitsha can be mistaken for Ikoyi
Hmm, are you sure about that?
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by owobokiri(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Anu mpama!

Charity begins at home. Spare some recommendations for your useless Imo state. There is nothing like southeast state of origin. You are the one derailing the thread with your stupid and warped idea

[s][/s]
Thank you!
Now stop derailing the thread!
BMC
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by MysteryShopper: 2:24pm On May 17, 2021
Stop derailing this thread

[s]
owobokiri:

Thank you!
BMC
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Resees: 2:29pm On May 17, 2021
post=101775324:
Onitsha main market

Obodo Ike!
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
These are not the picture of the main market itself , these are just market around the main market

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
majamajic:
These are not the picture of the main market itself , these are just market around the main market
It's hard to fly drone in Main market
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2021
Otu onitsha bu my area, we hustle for otu then relax for 042 onto nkopkori way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by heniford2: 3:55pm On May 17, 2021
God bless ala igbo
God bless ala Anambra
God bless ala biafria
God bless umu youth hustling day out day in
God bless you and me
Iseee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by a4cube: 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
owobokiri:

Thank you!
BMC
Cant you just ignore him or her that is trolling you. Simple

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by engrchykae(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2021
post=101775626:
Mind you Anambra state host 69 markets for those saying Anambra Cargo and passenger airport will not be viable

Onitsha
you want to abandon Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Omanambala(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2021
Otu Nkwo, ozulu umu ogbenye!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2021
SLAP44:
For those who will come in to wail, I sell handkerchief in bulk, if you want a container load to cry with, e dey for warehouse grin
Never mind I have my kettle

I go cry inside

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by cornelin(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2021
I actually agreed with the OP that the market is the largest in West Africa judging by the fact that you hardly see plazas that are fully occupied beyond the ground floor.

The pictures above showed that most shops have been allocated even up to the top floors. These you hardly see in some major markets plazas across the country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by NewDawn2O21: 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
post=101775737:
Onitsha
what's so special about this landlocked state with their low IQ citizens
Re: Pictures Of West Africa Largest Market Onitsha Main Market by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
what's so special about this landlocked state with their low IQ citizens
Only landlocked in your empty brain, those you called low IQ control commerce and indigenous industries in Nigeria while you are lazing around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire / Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord / Ekwueme: PDP Agreed On Rotational Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.