Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? (21486 Views)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 7:51pm On May 20, 2021
Dodger8:

This is what happens when you come from a pedigree of poverty, you are a in prison of your mind. Sell family house to buy ticket and relocate? Na so e bad for you? If you are suffering ask for help. We are talking job benefits you are here thinking of leeching off the system... What kind of yeye gig are you doing that doesn't offer health insurance , education reimbursements , stock options and 401k or pension after 90 days for starters? If God forbid you start as a cleaner after 10 or however many years you remain a cleaner the problem is not the system its YOU. School don close abi? Your mates wey dey live well no go find wetin dem dey read or do to improve themselves stay on the internet spewing insults .. Las las you'll end up doing wire wire in your old age.. Ekuke like you. Oh and list where youve travelled to shebi na you dey here forming know it all..

Ode! Check my last post!!!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by Dodger8(m): 3:08am On May 21, 2021
ibedun:

Ode! Check my last post!!!
Oloriburuku, omo ale i didn't know that the UK had relaxed its asylum policy to allow mentally ill people and certified lunatics
entry. You manage waka pass come think say you sabi abi. .. �? Mumu better face your amala jeje when people with knowledge and experience are talking .. At least nobody will argue your expertise in that one, instead of speaking on concepts you can barely grasp talkless of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 10:30am On May 21, 2021
Dodger8:

Oloriburuku, omo ale i didn't know that the UK had relaxed its asylum policy to allow mentally ill people and certified lunatics
entry. You manage waka pass come think say you sabi abi. .. �? Mumu better face your amala jeje when people with knowledge and experience are talking .. At least nobody will argue your expertise in that one, instead of speaking on concepts you can barely grasp talkless of understanding.

E pain am! You will die in the zoo!!!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:07pm On May 21, 2021
You love Lagos more than those cities you mentioned �

Oga na lag u dey so
ibedun:

Google any street of your choice in Barking IG11, UK and I will go and paste CYPRIANJUNGLE on the street sign, take a phone picture, upload and send it back to you in my reply. Mumu, go and join your mates under the bridge!
And for your information I love Lagos pass London or New York or Los Angeles or Paris or Dubai or Istanbul or Rome or Casablanca or Brussels or Zurich or Frankfurt or Amsterdam (Kai!!! cheesy I don travel for this world ooo). Infact like Lagos I love Accra, Banjul, Dakar, Conakry or Abidjan or Nairobi .......
Try me I am in London right now!!!! And I will return to Lagos city on Sunday, June 7 and I can show you my street in Lekki and my beloved Amala joint in Ajao Estate!!!
Ode!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 12:25pm On May 21, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
You love Lagos more than those cities you mentioned �

Oga na lag u dey so

Monkey no fine but him mama like am so!

Go and pick a street in Barking, UK or Dagenham, UK and I will paste your name and send you a picture immediately.

Go to Muritala Muhammed Airport and see the number of Nigerians arriving from Abroad, ask them why are they coming back? They will tell you!

Home is home no matter how bad. Even Mnamdi Kanu couldn’t resist coming home to the ‘zoo’. You will never be a British or American or whatever even if you have the passport.
But you stupid Mumu in Nigeria won’t understand.
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
Cry me a river what have you achieved since you left for UK? and mare looking at your English you sound so dull so I don't think you went for academics it's either you are tired of being homeless (that's if true you're in the UK) or you are brainwashing yourself hiding under ojuelegba customary bridge grin
ibedun:

Monkey no fine but him mama like am so!

Go and pick a street in Barking, UK or Dagenham, UK and I will paste your name and send you a picture immediately.

Go to Muritala Muhammed Airport and see the number of Nigerians arriving from Abroad, ask them why are they coming back? They will tell you!

Home is home no matter how bad. Even Mnamdi Kanu couldn’t resist coming home to the ‘zoo’. You will never be a British or American or whatever even if you have the passport.
But you stupid Mumu in Nigeria won’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 3:13pm On May 21, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Cry me a river what have you achieved since you left for UK? and mare looking at your English you sound so dull so I don't think you went for academics it's either you are tired of being homeless (that's if true you're in the UK) or you are brainwashing yourself hiding under ojuelegba customary bridge grin

A homeless man in the UK can’t travel as frequently and widely as I have, around the globe. You already know that I am currently in the UK - that’s good your brain is working.
My English? You spelt ‘mere’ as ‘mare’ olodo! I am chartered in my profession - finance, a risk expert, an audit expert, a lecturer, father of 2 MSc graduates. Own immovable assets in 2 continents, 3 countries.
Ojuelegba is an iconic location due to Abami Eda (Anikulapo Kuti) and the main junction before LUTH! So, Respect to Ojuelegba!!!
“Monkey no fine but him mama like am so”

When you go to oyinbo land, after 5 - 10 years you will begin to appreciate and love your homeland. Or hate it totally!
As for me I love my homeland and I built 3 houses (14 flats in total) to prove it.

Omo, I wish you well but.....You are going to die in the ‘Zoo’ as I dey see am so. Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QiLceJSLQ
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 4:18pm On May 21, 2021
Shut your dazzling mouth up you owe this you owe that bla bla bla I thought you were supposed to send at least one of your image as a proof that you're living in ur imaginary UK instead you sent wizkid's song

You're technically making no sense
ibedun:

A homeless man in the UK can’t travel as frequently and widely as I have, around the globe. You already know that I am currently in the UK - that’s good your brain is working.
My English? You spelt ‘mere’ as ‘mare’ olodo! I am chartered in my profession - finance, a risk expert, an audit expert, a lecturer, father of 2 MSc graduates. Own immovable assets in 2 continents, 3 countries.
Ojuelegba is an iconic location due to Abami Eda (Anikulapo Kuti) and the main junction before LUTH! So, Respect to Ojuelegba!!!
“Monkey no fine but him mama like am so”

When you go to oyinbo land, after 5 - 10 years you will begin to appreciate and love your homeland. Or hate it totally!
As for me I love my homeland and I built 3 houses (14 flats in total) to prove it.

Omo, I wish you well but.....You are going to die in the ‘Zoo’ as I dey see am so. Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QiLceJSLQ
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 6:22pm On May 21, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Shut your dazzling mouth up you owe this you owe that bla bla bla I thought you were supposed to send at least one of your image as a proof that you're living in ur imaginary UK instead you sent wizkid's song

You're technically making no sense

Own NOT owe! Unemployable graduate!

Select a street in Barking, London and I will send you images from there. I will write your username on the street sign, ODE!

You will DIE in the ZOO!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by Dodger8(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2021
ibedun:

E pain am! You will die in the zoo!!!
Werèy you must be referring to your family members omo Baba zookeeper.
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:26pm On May 22, 2021
Those grammatical errors are because I'm busy with something unlike you that is just jobless looking for a gullible person to scam in the name of being abroad grin
ibedun:

Own NOT owe! Unemployable graduate!

Select a street in Barking, London and I will send you images from there. I will write your username on the street sign, ODE!

You will DIE in the ZOO!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 7:50pm On May 22, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Those grammatical errors are because I'm busy with something unlike you that is just jobless looking for a gullible person to scam in the name of being abroad grin

Scam an impoverished man living in Nnamdi Kanu’s Zoo? grin grin grin
The one praying, fasting, begging pastors for miracles to go to Europe? The same Europe that I hate and can’t wait to leave! cry
This world is truly not balanced.
Oga I can’t scam you of your pennies and the kobos in your empty bank account (assuming you have one)!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 3:03pm On May 31, 2021
Stop claiming of being in Europe you haven't proved yourself

All these tauts self enh una get mouth
ibedun:

Scam an impoverished man living in Nnamdi Kanu’s Zoo? grin grin grin
The one praying, fasting, begging pastors for miracles to go to Europe? The same Europe that I hate and can’t wait to leave! cry
This world is truly not balanced.
Oga I can’t scam you of your pennies and the kobos in your empty bank account (assuming you have one)!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 6:51pm On May 31, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Stop claiming of being in Europe you haven't proved yourself

All these tauts self enh una get mouth

It’s TAUNTS olodo!
Now, go and play with your mates........ grin

Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
Now who's unemployed between me and you grin use Google and know the difference between taunts and taut ode go school
ibedun:

It’s TAUNTS olodo!

Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Now who's unemployed between me and you grin use Google and know the difference between taunts and taut ode go school

I am not your mate. Get lost!
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2021
grin illiteracy
ibedun:

I am not your mate. Get lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by ibedun: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
grin illiteracy

Zoo cry cry
Re: Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK? by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cry me a river grin grin
ibedun:

Zoo cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / Tell Three Equipments Of Your Work And Let People Guess What You Do / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.