Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. (1684 Views)

Online Task: Contract for Posting Review on Trust Pilot -Payment Upon Approval / N10K Daily Easy Online Task And Jobs With No Experience Necessary For Nigerians / Get airtime in return for an online task (android Device Users Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by Femsolutionist(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2021
If you are here and you are looking for a Job and you are yet to find one, this post is for you. Just follow my advise to get same results.
There are so many platforms to go and download Free Ebooks written by Global Authors and sell and keep the money 100%
The one I use is idplr.com
Visit the site and register for Free.
Once in your dashboard, focus more on Ebooks in the following Categories /Niches
- Making money and Business
- Promotion and Marketing.
- Health and Diseases
- Dating and Relationship
- Parenting.
- Family Life.

NB: Don't download the EBooks, screen shot the Coverage to use for your adverts on Facebook & WHATSAPP status.
Once you see someone interested, charge them, download the book and sell to them. Simple!

Call or chat 081. 4630.2272 for enquiry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by Henry22(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2021
How?
Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by tuna85: 12:54pm On May 17, 2021
Femsolutionist:
If you are here and you are looking for a Job and you are yet to find one, this post is for you. Just follow my advise to get same results.
There are so many platforms to go and download Free Ebooks written by Global Authors and sell and keep the money 100%
Once in your dashboard, focus more on Ebooks in the following Categories /Niches
- Health and Diseases
- Parenting.
- Family Life.

NB: Don't download the EBooks, screen shot the Coverage to use for your adverts on Facebook & WHATSAPP status.
Once you see someone interested, charge them, download the book and sell to them. Simple!

thanks
Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by Kingslaw(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2021
Wow! like this
Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by debayun(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
First honest post about how to make money i will see on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by McStoic(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2021
Femsolutionist:
- Health and Diseases
- Parenting.
- Family Life.

Sounds good. I ma try..
Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2021
Femsolutionist:
- Health and Diseases
- Parenting.
- Family Life.

Is the name of the author not written on the book? SOE buyer can be too inquisitive
Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by Abilistic(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Is the name of the author not written on the book? SOE buyer can be too inquisitive

They are PLR materials, so you can rebrand and resell with full label right.
Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by PatrickEyraim: 10:37pm On May 17, 2021
they say free registration is disabled... why?
Femsolutionist:
- Health and Diseases
- Parenting.
- Family Life.

Re: This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. by Kingslaw(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
Femsolutionist:
- Health and Diseases
- Parenting.
- Family Life.

please help oo. The site currently does not recognize free registration. Any alternative?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy -mortgage Bank And Construction Firm And Klm Royal Dutch Airlines / Celtel Employ ? / University Of Abuja Needs Lecturer In Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.