Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Npower Dashboard Showing Processing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Dashboard Showing Processing (1686 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower Status For UBA Showing"processing" For January And February Payments. / What Npower Dashboard Is Showing Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by Johnero2004: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Npower datch board showing processing. Yesterday night when I inform an Npower beneficiary about the development, his response lead me to this write up. Am 35 years old native of Oyo while the beneficiary in my compound is 34 old from Kwara state.john(not is real name) I was the one giving him all the latest about this their npower, because he don't have Android phone. His login details is store on my phone so yesterday when I came back from work when I check his datch board it was showing processing,I went to inform him of the development he so joyful embracing me saying God bless sadiq(the minister in charge of the npower). HIs excitement prompt me to dis write-up. Prior to yesterday i was the one assisting him financially. Note since this year year they have not pay from January to April till today only January stipend is showing processing.the debt he is owning is above this your stipend. I ask him 3 simple question 1.which university you graduated from.2.your grade. 3.course of study. The answer he gave make me to weep till this moment. A graduate of obafemi awolowo university with a second class upper mechanical engineering depending on this meager money.2023 is around the corner,it is youth like John will still campaigned for this leader that has degraded our graduate to this level God bless Nigerian. Good morning .

3 Likes

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by jahson19(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2022
It's a sad thing I swear

2 Likes

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by Jubal01: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
God bless u. Let us know when it starts dropping pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by Johnero2004: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Before Easter every beneficiary will receive their stipend
Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by acumen90(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Make una no dey write/post nonsense here. Dashboard is still on pending.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by fotadmowmend(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
MTcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by WilsonBright935: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
acumen90:

Abi o

2 Likes

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by respect80(m): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2022
acumen90:

The op sef no really understand wetin him dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Johnero2004:
Npower datch board showing processing. Yesterday night when I inform an Npower beneficiary about the development, his response lead me to this write up. Am 35 years old native of Oyo while the beneficiary in my compound is 34 old from Kwara state.john(not is real name) I was the one giving him all the latest about this their npower, because he don't have Android phone. His login details is store on my phone so yesterday when I came back from work when I check his datch board it was showing processing,I went to inform him of the development he so joyful embracing me saying God bless sadiq(the minister in charge of the npower). HIs excitement prompt me to dis write-up. Prior to yesterday i was the one assisting him financially. Note since this year year they have not pay from January to April till today only January stipend is showing processing.the debt he is owning is above this your stipend. I ask him 3 simple question 1.which university you graduated from.2.your grade. 3.course of study. The answer he gave make me to weep till this moment. A graduate of obafemi awolowo university with a second class upper mechanical engineering depending on this meager money.2023 is around the corner,it is youth like John will still campaigned for this leader that has degraded our graduate to this level God bless Nigerian. Good morning .
Let him go and fix himself up. They're even non graduate doing better. The fact that you're a graduate doesn't mean the government owns you sh*t. If anything, he should even be grateful for the highly subsidised education he enjoyed
Re: Npower Dashboard Showing Processing by MVLOX(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Mine is not even showing anything about January self

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Live On 36k Salary / Beautiful Bungalow For Sale In Igando Off LASU Igando Express Lagos Nigeria / What Does A Written Interview Entail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.