Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS (19488 Views)

My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by Bmaster(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2021
edoairways:

Watch Africa magic showcase movies because epic is for low budget
noted
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by DashDolls(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2021
Those Acting no wan leave.
Becos of it, Nollywood producers no dey look new actor face. I don go audition so tey I tire.

If you like audition make dem clap for you. The truth is they will not give you a call-back. Don't ask me how I know, I've been there.

If I was the Actors's Guild of Nigeria President, I will make a law stating that all actors who have acted for 10yrs and more should RETIRE Voluntarily...Yes.
They should go and do business or go in to production so that there can be space available for new actors in the movie industry. Acting no be 35yrs of Civil Service work biko

These working actors do not want new actors to come in. They don chop. Make others chop too now biko.

We are crying unemployment. If all these old actors become producers or directors, they would create jobs for young actors thereby contribute to society.
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by mrkings84(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2021
Amount of movies produced is higher than copies of the movies sold!

I wonder how these guys survive!!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by Mvena(f): 3:59pm On May 17, 2021
And las las na rubbish person go still watch oo�

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by DModeCntStopMe: 4:20pm On May 17, 2021
Just imagine, and we still wonder why they dish out nonsense and rubbish to their audience.

Thank God i don't watch nollywood.
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by Oladipo1166(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Most Nollywood movie producers are based in Onitsha - the economic capital of the eastern Nigeria
I thought you guys said Enugun is the Economic capital of SE b4
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by DAMN99: 5:01pm On May 17, 2021
416 trash movies congrat
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by Casper21: 5:07pm On May 17, 2021
There's nothing new again to watch in Hollywood. But honestly I don't know why we criticise Nigerian movies, forgotten that every country has their own pattern of creating movies. Philippines, Korea, India, USA, all have their own unique style. If u want Nigeria to act like the Americans then u re smoking the highest shit. If u like Foreign movies, fine. Good for u. Don't come and be lamenting how Nollywood movies are wack. You know when you smoke weed, it makes you happy, High, sometimes calm and u love the feeling it gives right? But when you taste cocaine, u immediately stop weed cos u've got something that gives you a greater feeling. That's how movies work in our brain. Since we started watching Top notch Marvel, DC, warnerbros movies and ko we begin to develop a strong feeling for it thereby shunning Nigerian movies.

Meanwhile any producer in the house should alert me, I have a movie script that will wow the world
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by abbeyty90: 5:12pm On May 17, 2021
See how una dey trash una movie industry while many other Africa countries love it to bit including Jamaica
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by ofiko123(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
Way to go for Nigerian Nollywood..
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by bizhop01: 7:50pm On May 17, 2021
They keep on recycling their poor scripts
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by Richthekid: 10:46pm On May 17, 2021
416 thrash
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 17, 2021
More like 416 bullshits. Nollywood is as good as dead. The junks dey churn out these days is rather alarming.
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by hgarba10: 6:41am On May 18, 2021
You can only imagine the volume of trash produced. Thank God I don't watch Nollywood dramas to avoid heart attack.
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by meobizy(f): 10:03am On May 18, 2021
Nollywood is trash if this is true. I hope we trim down to eight a year or a little less.
Re: Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS by w25d15w: 8:17am On May 27, 2021
The linkage of those two groups led to all subsequent fatal epidemic accidents. Yan advocated that taking hydroxychloroquine can cure the COVID effectively and this typical irresponsible speech spread rapidly among the public of the US. This caused a devastating blow to fight the epidemic of the US. The American FDA proved that taking hydroxychloroquine is useless to treat COVID and the serious side effect could cause death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Arit Okpo Is New African Voices Host - CNN / Econet Acquires Premier League Free-to-air Rights In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.