Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pls Is This Message Authentic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Is This Message Authentic (128 Views)

I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? / Opened My Whatsapp And Saw This Message! / Who Else Received This Message From IRS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Message Authentic by sal1974: 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
Hello everyone, an International Organisation is giving out a grant through an NGO to help curb the suffering which the pandemic( Covid-19) has caused. There are limited slots available for this rare opportunity.The NGO is also trying to reach out to all to be a part of this so pls tell as much ppl as you can. The grant is for 500k but you will need to remit 300k back to the NGO( Pls note that the 300k is a must and will attract very strict measures if anyone defaults). If you are interested pls chat me up with the following details:
1. Name
2. Sex
3. Age
4. Phone no
5. Current Address
6. Occupation
7. Marital status
8. State/ State of Origin and Local government
9. Bank
10. Acct no.
11. Acct name.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE ABOVE DETAILS ON OR BF MONDAY MORNING AS THE LIST WILL BE SUBMITTED 10AM ON TUESDAY

07035216877 this the number to send to but is only WhatsApp message ,u can do for as many as pple u remember

(1) (Reply)

The ‘real Reason’ People Are Selling Crypto Revealed By Caitlin Long / What Would You Advise Him To Do? / Foxxymobile Taxi Taxi Taxi Car Hire Rentals Enugu Nigeria 08086510264

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.