Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,464 members, 7,850,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Glo Internet, Whats Going On? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Glo Internet, Whats Going On? (722 Views)

Code To Check Glo Internet Bundle Usage/balance. / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / Glo Internet Modem Configuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Internet, Whats Going On? by Royal2010(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2011
My Glo internet 3G number is 08077823214,so Glo can take me to court if they like.Their services these days has gone from Bad to worse.Imagine,getting connected but browsing cannot be achieved.

Moreover,i have noticed that thought I subscribe to Maximum Always bouquet (N7500/Month),at Night particularly after midnight on most days,I cannot get connection.This has lingered for a while now and even when you finally achieve connection,the connection goes off at will.

I am calling on NCC to do something about this.I think these NCC people have been bought over by all the telecoms companies because they do no fight for our rights.Glo has a fire incidence in February and for over 3 days we could not get connection.I thought Glo will simply compensate us by extending the validity for those on monthly plans, they never did so.What a trash!

I will advice NCC to get all the telecoms companies offering internet services to decode their internet modems, so we can move across networks at will.This nonsense must stop.I learnt that MTN are even worse.This is a National Shame.Idiots!
Re: Glo Internet, Whats Going On? by nzesylva: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2011
Hi Royal 2010, Have you tried Mobitel 4G? Mobitel offers you true broadband service on a range of devices (Both Mobile and Fixed) with speeds starting at 1Mbps. This is the peak of internet service delivery in Nigeria and its just outstanding what is more, Mobitel has a structured Customer support framework with round the clock customer care. you might which to Check out http://mobitel.com.ng/PlansPackages/AccessDevices.aspx or the Company page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/MobitelNigeria *This service is available only in Lagos for now.

(1) (Reply)

Kingsleyp Is A Scamer / How To Configure Mtn Web/gprs? / Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.