Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,706 members, 7,855,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? (2412 Views)

Fans Slam Paul Okoye As He Unveils Ist Lady Of His Label:Is She A Stripper?(pics / PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon / Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by bri: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2007
Some of ma nigeria friends told me that a musician(2faze) got 3 women pregnant
so i want to know if it is true and why would a star like that not use condom?
please need resonable answers.
cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
so u heard of three
na four i hear from a tv programme shocked
i doubt they can lie on tv sha cool
but i know two out of the allege four is true undecided

that guy magic stick needs to be quarantined with anti Virus software lipsrsealed
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by bri: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
LOL TRENDY
IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE CHECKED SERIOUSLY
COS I CNA´T IMMAGINE THAT:
MOST HE IMPREGNATE ALL THE GIRLS HE SLEEPS WITH
SOME THINGS ARE REALY FUNNY
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2007
he is so crazy
and there is this programme where he advice us to wrap it up cos Aids is real embarassed
he wrap him own, na im he dey turn daddy anyhow undecided
from left, right, centre sad
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by bri: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2007
lol trendy
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2007
lol. am not saying the girls are totally blameless
but the least he can do is sign a contract to the producer of gold circle condoms
or any brand of his choice, so they can supply him per day grin
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by angel101(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2007
LOL! when Ibori dey do am y 2face own go supprise me?
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by bri: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2007
angel101:

LOL! when Ibori dey do am y 2face own go supprise me?
babe lol
Ibori?
abeg na ur mouth i hear oooooooo
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by chiogo(f): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2007
@ topic, am shocked. shocked shocked shocked 3 baba for real.
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by tosinadeda: 3:17am On Jul 14, 2007
Stale gist
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2007
Stale but intresting
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by bri: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2007
trendy:

Stale but intresting
yeah stale but more than interesting.
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by nimma(f): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2007
gbeboruns.mind ur biz
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2007
sure, same way you mind urs
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by Emad(f): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2007
well here is the thing.
he had a baby a LONG time ago with a girl, he said it was a mistake
then the next he got his GF preg, when he went to take his award from Portugal,
he met a beautiful animal on the way, and followed it into the bush grin
so he hass three, whattttttttttttt four?? how come?
I am the family doctor i usually have all the details angry
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by paula1(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2007
u guys should leave 2 baba alone u girls are not better,the its self is vain. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2007
common make i hear word, undecided
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by Effa(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2007
Really trendy you dey amaze me
Do you want to carry his baby?
if yes then go him crib for festac ok, if no
try to shut up ok
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
Idiot wetin i do now last time i checked i did not say i was tripping for tuface
abi na your sisters he give belle, stupid hater tongue
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by Emad(f): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Trendy the Dogs seem to have been set on you
Any ways People no hala Plenti

Tubaba Go out into 9ja and multiply, lipsrsealed
trendy go out into nairaland and spread the goodnews, wink
Re: Ist It True That 2faze In Pregnanted 3 Girls? by trendy(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2007
Na that kind bad news person go dey spread
i refuse to be that carrier of bad news sad angry

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! D'banj's Affair With Florence Ita Giwa! <<FAKE STORY>> / Wizkid New Pakurumo Video&pics Check It Out! / Jennifer Lopez Pursues Romance With 24-year Old Back Up Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.