Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army (2162 Views)

P&ID play psychological warfare and won / Do not be conquered by Tinubu’s psychological warfare. / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
We all heard the Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast Yesterday and it shook the whole world like an 8.6 magnitude earthquake and everyone is still feeling the aftershock now and I am sure every intelligence agencies are watching and even Buhari would already be briefed on Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast Yesterday, the Efulefus like Nnamdi Kanu calls them are already pissing in their pants, they said Nnamdi Kanu has gone mad, make no mistake I don't always agree with Nnamdi Kanu, The news has created fear in the hearts of friends and foe alike in the whole of Igbo land and abroad and everyone is on high alert and politicians are scrambling to go to Abuja and to see Buhari and tell him to stop his planned invasion of the southeast. so fear not all you Efulefus and Otelectuals, nobody is bombing anyone

IPOB singlehandedly chased away Fulani killer herdsmen from the southeast and even Miyetti Allah confirmed it and Ipob paid for it in blood, In Incase you don't know the army is coming because of Meyetti Allah was defeated.

I am not a member of Ipob because I cant follow the command and control structure of ipob but I am a Biafran by blood. We must stop this Kanu blame game and proffer solutions,I mean alternative ways to get freedom, the Fulanis are coming to kill Igbos they won't ask you first if you belong to Ipob, and one thing Igbos don't know is that you are still an (iyamiri) a derogatory name they call Igbos and because to those Sahel marauders if you like be Joe Ibokwe or Chris Ngige you are still a Biafran boy.

I also listened to Kanu's broadcast and he pointed out the hypocrisy of people in Nigeria, what did you do when the army was killing unarmed Ipob members? Is Ipob truly a terrorist organization? Fulani Herdsmen are the 4th most dangerous terror organization in the world and yet they are free in Nigeria, the army has killed over 1000 unarmed members of Ipob, what did Ipob do to Buhari? Did they fire rockets at Aso Rock? you see your hypocrisy? are Ipob not humans? did the British kill northerners in 1953 when they wanted to leave Nigeria?

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-psychological-warfare

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by SpaceDesign: 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
Odikwaegwuooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2021
Real warfare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by budaatum: 3:26pm On May 17, 2021
I think I might have been busy with other things because I never "heard Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast Yesterday" and my own part of the "whole world" did not as much as shiver not to talk of "shook".

Anyone got it please?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 3:32pm On May 17, 2021
budaatum:
I think I might have been busy with other things because I never "heard Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast Yesterday" and my own part of the "whole world" did not as much as shiver not to talk of "shook".

Anyone got it please?

It is all over Facebook, twitter and YouTube but check his twitter handle mazinnamdikanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafrannuke: 3:54pm On May 17, 2021
Ngeneukwuenu has not been at rest since then.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by tishbite41(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
It is on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
tishbite41:
It is on

Lol please don't scare the efulefus and the otelectuals even more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 6:28pm On May 17, 2021
Look this is what we deserve for keeping quiet and not speaking up or do something, I always disagree with Kanu, but for now, the rest are doing nothing, we should stop pretending and face reality, and just like he said the world once called Nelson Mandela a terrorist, Nigeria can not survive another civil war and it would eventually hasten the break up of Nigeria and let me remind you that the Nigerian army is the most unprofessional army in the world, I call them the civilian killing machine, they are trained to kill civilians, look at the woman the police killed in rivers state right in her room.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 9:58pm On May 17, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Ngeneukwuenu has not been at rest since then.

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by AnalQueenluci: 10:24pm On May 17, 2021
Superjab247 is a fulani mole , don't allow him upset u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by owobokiri(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2021
Kanu is doing well.
He should be encouraged

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Samirana360(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2021
Kanu is a precious gift to Igbo people.....
The earlier Igbo people realize this the better for them

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by superjab247: 6:49am On May 18, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
Superjab247 is a fulani mole , don't allow him upset u
Na thunder go fire you,

Anybody that have contrary opinion don become Fulani

I just dey wonder the kind brain Una get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 3:01pm On May 18, 2021
superjab247:

Na thunder go fire you,

Anybody that have contrary opinion don become Fulani

I just dey wonder the kind brain Una get.

Yes you are fulani bororo from futa jalon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Psychological Warfare Against The Nigerian Army by Biafranboys: 1:41pm On May 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast / Appeal Court Affirms Ugochukwu Uba As Pdp Candidate In Anambra / Who Is Chidi Donald Amamgbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.