Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? (13492 Views)

How To Check When Npower Batch C Stream 2 Payment Will Start / Npower: When Npower April Stipend Will Commence / Full List Of 2017/2018 Successful Npower Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by lafex: 9:32pm On May 17, 2021
All Npower Batch "C" who actually partake on the Just Concluded CBT test and Update which was Open and Ended on the 11/05/2021.
After the Npower Registration and the test, the Npower management has set for another screening exercise known as physical Verification. This is the process where all the documents uploaded during the registration process by applicants will be provided physically. In this case, all applicants who participated in the Npower Batch C registration are expected to provide all the vital documents they uploaded during the registration.
Therefore, they are categories of people that will be disqualify during the physical Verification exercise. Before an applicants must scale through the final stage which is the physical Verification exercise, He/ She must have the following requirements to avoid disqualification: just as we mentioned earlier.
1. All your document include Educational Qualifications, Birth certificate, Local Government as Origin Certificate and your Identical Card must be presented.
2. You must be present in your State Of residence you select during the registration process.
3. If you were unable to write the test, you will not be selected for the physical Verification Exercise.
4. If there was a mistake in your Personal information during the registration process, please kindly sort it out before the commencement of the Physical Verification.
5. If you have double Registration automatically you are disqualified. and for those of Batch A" or B" who also participate on this Exercise will surely terminated from all the FG social intervention programs.
6. All Applicants must be present at the screening Venue.
In conclusion, all applicants are expected to visit the NASIMS official Portal to know their screening date Begging from 18/05/2021.
For Hon. Minister Umar Sadiya Farouq. Twitter Handle.

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by checkolatunji: 9:36pm On May 17, 2021
Hello Peeps

Are you in need of a job?

Are you are a DevOps Engineer?

Would you like a remote job?(US)

Do you have a working computer?

Can you work anytime of the day?

If your answers are yes to these questions, check my signature.

%100 Legit
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by mrkia(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2021
Sey you no be 9ja pikin ni? It's wen [b]2023 election is around the corner[/b] na
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by yetunsbay(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2021
Even if npower click, don't tell me u gonna depend on it only.
Boss ask batch A & B. Next month makes it a year they had been exited with a promise of package yet nothing
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2021
Xtopherprince:
Who else has seen this on their portal
Are you sure
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Sedonxavi: 10:22pm On May 17, 2021
The N- power mobilization will not occur until 2022. Those motherfucker will use it as vote buying method. Shine your eyes and do not depend on APC government
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by eduzzy(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2021
The year 2023
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by israel90: 10:33pm On May 17, 2021
Ignorant will kill so many people in Nigeria in months to come Nigeria will cease to exist
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by israel90: 10:35pm On May 17, 2021
Nigeria in months to come Nigeria will cease to exist
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by lotkyes200: 10:58pm On May 17, 2021
That will be in 2023 when they need your vote like they did last time.
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by DaCharis2016: 11:56pm On May 17, 2021
safesurfer:
I intend to apply for a security job very soon. It has been on my mind for sometime, but I'm waiting to see if I'll be lucky to be mobilized for npower.
Does anyone have any idea when this will happen? I'm losing my patience already.
Thanks.
Have you being selected already?
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Jostoman: 12:22am On May 18, 2021
Ask helineus
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Elchechereche2: 12:34am On May 18, 2021
Bros APC na scam...people once asek if internet is real.Same way they ask if crypto currency is real.Join the crypto revolution today.Download the pi network app from play store, or for iOS and use the invite code- DorianD.we are very early.
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by ransomed: 1:59am On May 18, 2021
When sai baba is awire(aware) that Pantami loves Al qaeda.
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by ofiko123(m): 3:50am On May 18, 2021
Npower candidates will be mobilized at the time the president feels right..
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by ofiko123(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2021
ransomed:
When sai baba is awire(aware) that Pantami loves Al qaeda.

Does pantami really loves Al Qaeda??
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by ofiko123(m): 3:53am On May 18, 2021
israel90:
Nigeria in months to come Nigeria will cease to exist

How sure are you regarding the aforementioned statement...
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Olalite1: 5:21am On May 18, 2021
Xtopherprince:
Heavy Scam
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Nobody: 6:00am On May 18, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Have you being selected already?
not really. I'm just hoping.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure
its a scam website. Don't bother.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2021
My profile is still saying selection process ongoing...
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Hodstat1986: 7:40am On May 18, 2021
My bloda, pls, don't put your eggs in one basket o because time no de wait for anybody. Las las, I just hope that ur wait does not end in tears
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by ekene101: 9:10am On May 18, 2021
Xtopherprince:
scam that's not the real site..

I was among batch B,I regretted ever applying for that stupid job,our principal used us like slaves and npower refused to pay us for months. We really suffered,no be person advice me to enter street after my landlord almost threw me out due to no money on ground.3months no stipend,God will punish sadiya Umar faruk.
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by umarshehu58(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2021
Xtopherprince:

Fake site
Re: Any Idea When Npower Candidates Will Be Mobilized Before....? by Xtopherprince(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2021
This a tricky one. My friend wrote her assessment last month and scored 70. Yesterday morning she checked her status and score... not screened yet but score still intact. Surprisingly yesterday evening she checked her dashboard and the score was gone. The test link became active for her to take the test again. Anyone experienced such?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc / Hobark International Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.