Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? (671 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / A Business You Can Start With 40k And Have A Minimum Profit Of $3,000 In 2 Mnths / What Business Can I Start With 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by darkstar6971(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, I’m having 40K which I don’t have anything to do with... pls someone should suggest online biz which I can start with dat little amount or any legit investment, Thanks as you help a brother.
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by ALARAPE22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
This Land is not for SALE..............Waiting for the expert to comment make I tap some anointing..........
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Mgreat(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Blogging
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by jetwonder(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Freelance Job
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by marveangel(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Blogging
Affiliate marketing
You do not need much capital for either just pay for domain name webhost and maybe little graphics work. But don't let anyone fool you before you can start making money from either you will have to put in a lot of hard work and networking
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Ttorp(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
The best business you can pick at the moment that will keep pumping money into your pocket is AFFILIATE MARKETING.
It doesn’t require you to have your own product
No need of physical shop
All what you need is your phone and internet.
You can contact me on 08140975767 to send you the free video of how it works.

Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by AiSamuel(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
>>>Blogging--- it won't cost you to that amount sef. When it comes to online business, blogging is the sure way. But if you're a newbie don't host your site on WordPress first. Look for Sub-domain nd buy.
>>>BETTING--- Ain't nothing sweet than when you're blogging you're having a Sandwich & Cold Beer on your table. Gambling does that, but don't carry your hope on it.
P.S. Contact me on your daily 1.50 to 2odds on +2349012927864
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by fergusen: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Use 3000+ Naira to buy a .com domain and try to see if you can resell it.
You have 1 year to find a buyer. I wrote about this on one of my threads. cool
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Juliusmomoh: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Make i give you 2 sure odd ?..hahaha am just kiding.... Just go to bluehost and buy a 'domain' with the name nl.com. That is a short term of 'nairaland.com,' so that if seun create an app for this website he will look for you to buy dat domain. And guess what. You will gonna charge him millions of naira..... Someone dat bought fb.com (facebook.com) got a huge money from mark ... Only the wise knows this.
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Sportprophet: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
darkstar6971:
Good day Nairalanders, I’m having 40K which I don’t have anything to do with... pls someone should suggest online biz which I can start with dat little amount or any legit investment, Thanks as you help a brother.
your 40k can give you 40-80k profit in a month. search on telegram SportProphet and join. to join the VIP group contact @SportProphetAdmin on telegram. subscription fee is 4k monthly. 100-200%+ ROI monthly.
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Juliusmomoh: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergusen:
Use 3000+ Naira to buy a .com domain and try to see if you can resell it.
You have 1 year to find a buyer. I wrote about this on one of my threads. cool
I was telling him this... Omo no be small money dey dat side oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Trendvibez: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Having a skill is now crucial. Learn Web Designing skill and Affiliate marketing. Run Affiliate Marketing with host companies. Many of them pay $65-$150/valid sale.
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by SouthAmericalif: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Food spices
Re: Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira? by Skillsnigeria: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Visit my signature/profile to get started

(1) (Reply)

Astropay Card / PLCU Business / Electronic-testimonials Of Messiah-marlians (the Messiah Of Afrika).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.