Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Whoever Serving Him This Week - Check - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Whoever Serving Him This Week - Check (182 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Whoever Serving Him This Week - Check by Believersgist: 5:56pm On May 17, 2021
The founder and the general overseer of the Living Faith missionary church of God - Bishop David Oyedepo has revealed what will happen to whoever serving God with his or her heart this new week and what he says is so powerful.

The book of PSALMS says, And I will lift my face to God in whom created Heaven and Earth, and in Him will my help come from.

Since we all are working for God in our various ministries, then our help shall come from God. No matter the unit/area you're in carrying out your daily duties for God. On this note, The Clergyman has Prayed and Prophesied into the Lives of whoever is truly working for God with his or her whole heart without anything attached.

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/05/bishop-oyedepo-reveals-what-will-happen.html

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Rise And Shine!! / Powerful Message On Faith By Bishop David / Gratitude, The Right Attitude For Partaking In The Lord’s Supper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.