Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Important Things To Know About Earning More Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Important Things To Know About Earning More Money (165 Views)

What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / 3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Know About Earning More Money by Emmysum(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2021
To live an Extraordinary life you must resist an ordinary approach

Words of wisdom from the Elderly....

We all know things ain't going well at all tho might be manageable for some but not everyone is that "Some"

Everything has changed in the last few years leaving everyone struggling, struggling to find their place in the society, struggling to find their way of putting food on the table finding ways to increase their income because their monthly salaries that used to last for at least 20 day can only last for a week or two.

This is a time where economy has caught up with the income.

When you go to the market now for groceries you'll notice that there is only a little item you'll get with One hundred thousand (100,000.00).

You will not even be surprised

This is the time to think about what you can do to make more money, to increase your income.

There are lots of ways to make extra income online, some might be little paying and not interesting but you should see beyond the issues that bores you

One of my mentors said if you don't like your job or anything bringing you money.. Keep doing it, it really doesn't matter if you like it or not at least it's bringing you revenue, N5,000 a day isn't bad N2,000 a day is not also bad

All that matters is just that you increase your income try and make money daily it dosen't matter how much you make per day just make sure per day you make money

And for people who has a business

If you're an entrepreneur you must find a way of promoting your business.

The more people who know you the more your chances of getting more sales.

* Leverage on social medias

Sometimes when I see business people post media accounts I just see lost sales why can't you advertise your business on your whatsapp status, why can't you advertise your product on your Facebook account

Even Facebook has multiple mediums:

There is your

* Facebook timeline

* Facebook story

* Groups

* Pages

And all they do is post memes, don't get me wrong it's really good to post memes and also read memes, comedies and stories.

But as a business person, as an entrepreneur a business owner you should be more focused on developing where your revenues are coming from.

That will be all for now

I really hope this content reaches the right set of people who needs it

If you see this post and you really don't see anything in it for you please share a friend who might need it I'm not asking for too much am I ??

A little about me:

My name is Emerald Olaoye

* An information marketer

* A sales strategist

* A dropshipper (sneakers & canvases)

And also a person who has special interests in entrepreneurs who have special interests in making more money by increasing their visibility online.

Until I post again which won't be long.....

I wish you more money and sound health

To get in touch with me Click on the link below � �

https:///message/WUDVQ572RQAUC1

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Funds For Agricultural & Rural Business Owners. Apply Now / Recruitment Analyst / Happy Africa Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.