Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? (440 Views)

Why The Present Govt Needs To Understand The Economic Challenges Facing The Coun / How Has Your Life Been In Seven Years Of Buhari’s Rulership? / How Buhari-led Govt Took Rigging To Next Level, Secondus Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by Dreyton36: 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
Even with some cash in the pocket to flow around with
As long as I'm in Nigeria , I don't find this inner joy , there's always something missing in me whenever I'm in Nigeria
I was in Nigeria two months back and drove to Fela shrine , couldn't get the vibe that used to be there , everywhere seems boring with no smiling faces except for the younger boys who are into gee
Everyone knows the chills at Fela shrine , but it seems this current govt has drained 78% of it's citizens

Can't remember the last time i saw a typical hustling lagosian flashing their teeth , not even in any other state

Increment in food stuff
Herdsmen killings
Kidnapping
Unemployment
Rape
Kilon shele gan gan pelu e , soro soke someone might shock your aza here

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by doggedfighter(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2021
It left me without words. cry

You can't even give help or get help because this regime has drained everyone. cry

No one is happy, the rich is scared of the poor and the poor is scared of himself.

Everyone is bruised, battered and broken cry

No food
No money
No security
No communal life or friendships.

Everyone is holed up in their holes. cry

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by Daveambition(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
Buhari regime really humble the average citizen in the country.
Baba use extreme measures on hardship take discipline ppl. Imagine, after turnin off my table gas i'd stil walk outside to lock the cylinder valve. If i load unit of 7/8k for prepaid, e no dy last up to 30days. Once yu pump water or turn ON aircondition, evrythng don finish.. Na so i go price spark wey man go use kpo, aboki say N70 while matches is N20.. Imagine citizens to the Giant Of Africa can't afford portable drinking water, sachet water is now N20 each while table water of 50cl is N100.. Naija stil dey live inside dark/stone age.. So pathetic

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by ibechris(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
But the same govt keep saying that they have done well.

Abi na me dey lie.

They say people have been financially taking care of.
Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2021
I lost my job due to the fact that my ex boss laid off a lot of workers to reduce cost due to the inflation.

I dropped out of school because I couldn't sponsor myself anymore as I didn't have a job again.

I spent a lot of my small savings trying to survive.

I had to do low paying demeaning jobs just to survive

I'm still finding it hard to make enough money to take care of myself properly just living from hand-to-mouth .

That is why I feel like killing any zombie I see on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by micfoley: 7:31pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm. Where do i even start from
Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by paulolee(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2021
Omo life hasnt been easy since then but GOD de always run am.for us, the last year covid lockdown kum make tinz too hard but man go still survive sha..
jus last week I received text from my senior bross sha, d man de ask.me.for soft loan of 300k say him go.pay back with interest..
I dey talk about d same bross wey bin package birthday party n blow almost 200k for him bea dt 2017 o, him guys change am Gv am bcoz e no worth for just a banny n him say "him money too long n him get huge investments running"
now baba don broke n him flexing guys don sideline am, d bea get.belle for one old man n enter as second wife bcox d man get bar.
my bross jus de him.electronic shop for alaba de reason life all day thinking as how tinz got this baad..
d only tin i learn from this buhari regime na to use my head, because this naija dey hard to get money n very fast n easy to lose am back...
Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by KingDash: 7:45pm On May 17, 2021
Dreyton36:
As long as I'm in Nigeria , I don't find this inner joy , there's always something missing in me whenever I'm in Nigeria
I was in Nigeria two months back and drove to Fela shrine , couldn't get the vibe that used to be there , everywhere seems boring with no smiling faces except for the younger boys who are into gee
Everyone knows the chills at Fela shrine , but it seems this current govt has drained 78% of it's citizens

Can't remember the last time i saw a typical hustling lagosian flashing their teeth , not even in any other state

Increment in food stuff
Herdsmen killings
Kidnapping
Unemployment
Rape

bros you no lie oh... we for abuja no dey smile either. buhari wicked pass the devil.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by GreatChizzy: 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
It has always been my story that; "when others are saying there is a casting down, I am experiencing a lifting up".

August 2020, I got an 100% raise of my salary. Being a Nurse; my wife also got a raise too.

God has been more than faithful.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by danietohbadt(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
It's been a very tough 6 years ooooo Brotherman.

My real fear now is this man oooo.

Cos this one go worse pass that skeleton wey dey Aso Rock ooo

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2021
Dreyton36:

Increment in food stuff
Herdsmen killings
Kidnapping
Unemployment
Rape

You Just described me and exactly what I'm going through In this shiiiithole. Make my Canadian Visa click na hin I dey pray for Amen......

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian How's Life Been Treating You Since This Present Govt Took Over? by Arsenate(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2021
Personally haven't been affected by the sad events, i.e the insecurity and the financial downturn, but all the negative news around tend to dampen my mood. Just gives me another good reason to not wanna welcome innocent babies.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja And Jos High Targets For Attack - IG / The Massacre And Snap Pics METHOD Of The Nigerian Army/police / Frank Urges Nigerians To Hold Buhari Responsible For Destroying The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.