Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG (35638 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 1:45pm On May 18, 2021
MummyD2020:

Stew nko

Lol
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 1:46pm On May 18, 2021
Bashir75:

This image doesn’t matter because kanu of IPOB is doing the same. It’s an attempt to be activists and cash out from local and foreign donors. Leveraging the poor people emotions for solidarity. We know the game and it’s not new. The Igbo did it doing Abacha for president after annulment of 1993 elections, holding protest and carrying banners to show strength. In Yorubaland, no single soul have control of our people because it has to be for collective interest. Sunday Igboho is been paid for all these as a PDP member by the Ipobians who want accomplices, sharing and enjoying the donors funding this lucrative cashctivism.

Majority of Yorubas know better i promise you.

Igbos voted overwhelming for abiola go and read history , dude you are sleeping on a bicycle, what is your pain exactly? Go and live in sokoto if you want

3 Likes

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by dragunov: 2:09pm On May 18, 2021
Wallade:
Yorubas have refused to be coned by you guys and Kanu into your Biafra agitation.

Sunday Igboho can dine with you, share your fraudulent funds with you and die with you guys. We don't care.

You are free to be Biafra country for all Yorubas care but stop dragging us into your agitation. I thought you can achieve your plans yourself; leave us out of it.

You lying and hateful people. Always generating propaganda all over the place.

Direct your complaint towards Kanu because he is in agreement with Igboho. You hateful individual!

1 Like

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by dragunov: 2:11pm On May 18, 2021
ivandragon:
It would have been a thing of joy if cerebral people were at the forefront of these agitations.

However, the crop of agitators leaves a lot to be desired...

Orof emeritus Akintoye is not cerebral, abi? There are othets but they are invisible. Leave Igboho and Kanu alone.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Bashir75: 2:11pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Igbos voted overwhelming for abiola go and read history , dude you are sleeping on a bicycle, what is your pain exactly? Go and live in sokoto if you want

You’re the biggest Mumu and Ode. "Igbos voted overwhelming for abiola go and read history” who told you that? Do you think you’re talking to a retarded like you and your followers. That’s why you cannot rewrite Nigerian history and your Igbo past contributions to Nigerian situation today.

We deal with facts not fallacy. Igbo are the greatest betrayal to the Southern cause, not today. It don tey.

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Bonavi: 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
Wallade:
Yorubas have refused to be coned by you guys and Kanu into your Biafra agitation.

Sunday Igboho can dine with you, share your fraudulent funds with you and die with you guys. We don't care.

You are free to be Biafra country for all Yorubas care but stop dragging us into your agitation. I thought you can achieve your plans yourself; leave us out of it.

a scumberg bastard that doesnt know his parentage like u is referring to ur useless self as we. So u re now on ur own the whole Yoruba. Who in Yoruba land knows about ur existence.
U hide under ur bed as Fulani paid agent and continue to frustrate ur life untimely
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by UncleKoboko: 2:30pm On May 18, 2021
[s]
Wallade:

[/s]
shut up your mouth!

E dey smell two weeks old rotten nunu
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Bonavi: 2:34pm On May 18, 2021
pedrilo:
I have come to the realisation that the yorubas are selfish and manipulative set of people in the Nigerian project.
As a Niger deltan, I feel very upset with the gimmick of the south west region.
How they move from conniving with different regions at different times to achieve their selfish aim is unbecoming.
Since 1999, they hav benefited most from democracy but the only time they cudnt get the presidency during GEJ admin they colluded with the same fulanis they r now villifying in 2015 and 2019 to get back to the presidency.
Now that it is obvious that may be shut out from d presidency for anoda 8 yrs, they have assumed a condescending posture yet again to achieve their selfish desire by hobnobbing with the east against the north.
If they dnt have any hidden agenda, why didnt they clamour for yoruba nation in 2019? I would haven given them the benefit of doubt for not yearning for yoruba nation in 2015.
But why now?
I sincerely wish the east, ND and north can unite to teach these traitors a lesson for their act of treatory
we definitely know u scumberg. ichoro iri urself mugs u foolish Fulani paid agent. U ve continued swinging from here to here with no destination.
What is about coming is beyond this ur silly divide and rule propaganda.
And ur Fulani payment is about to be withdrawn becos u ve failed ur Fulani pay master. U ve completely failed in ur assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by ygowon: 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
Igbodicool:

Exactly my brother...

Pure Igbo Republic for SE and SS Ndị Igbo.
We don't need other Eastern minorities before they start shouting marginalization, Igbo this and that in the future.
Those people can easily be bought over.
Exactly. And even the Igbo's in lower Benue state
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by freshkpomo(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
ygowon:
Igboho is one of the few intelligent Nigerians ever lived even though he missyarned the other time. Igboho is smarter and more intelligent than you because he knows that if his neighbour, southeast is attacked and dealt with successfully by the FG, the next region to be dealt with would be his own region, southwest. You wouldn't know that if you were dumb. The solution is lending supports and coming together to fight a common enemy.

Most southern guys, especially the Niger delta folks have been exhibiting their foolishness and I smile because they don't know what they are loosing.

Well, I don't know if they are really southerners or the Fulani's who pretend to be Niger delta or Yoruba's to pitch against the igbos but they always sound foolish whenever they come up with 'we south south' are not part of Biafra bla bla bla. Fulanis even paid some group of Niger delta people to say they are not annex to any secessionist groups. How can you talk about annexing when you are still under the grips of the zoo? Instead of forming a vocal liberation group to join force, they are behaving like BMC idi0ts.

Igboho has proven that he is intelligent. Middle belt did same too not long. The fight for freedom in the Nigerian scenario needs the oppressed to be united else, there will always be penetration of the enemies. The enemies will offer u cash/gift that you are normally supposed to afford if they are not stealing from you. When people go get sense sef? While the main issue which is breakup is yet to be attained, imbeciles are thinking of who belong where and who does not belong where. What happens if all the South's and even the middle belt become one united country?

My wish is that when the breakup is finally achieved, Biafra should be made up of only Igbo's in the SE and SS. The remaining SS minorities can go kill themselves.
Ozuo, na this una mumu hate and pride dey make most south south states avoid una so. Why add Edo and delta to your map without consulting those in the region? This would have been easier, you guys already bleeped up.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Blackdisciple(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2021
Yes oo
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 2:56pm On May 18, 2021
Bashir75:

You’re the biggest Mumu and Ode. "Igbos voted overwhelming for abiola go and read history” who told you that? Do you think you’re talking to a retarded like you and your followers. That’s why you cannot rewrite Nigerian history and your Igbo past contributions to Nigerian situation today.

We deal with facts not fallacy. Igbo are the greatest betrayal to the Southern cause, not today. It don tey.

Look I said you are too slow and unintelligent and I know what I mean and remember There were four Igbo states then. Although Tofa won in Enugu, Imo and Abia and Abiola won only in Anambra, the total scores provided better evidence: 790,371 to Tofa, 739,748 to Abiola. A mere difference of 50,623 votes, remember tofas running mate was an igbo man named ugoh, when we say read history you would refuse and I keep asking you what exactly is your pain?
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by ygowon: 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

Ozuo, na this una mumu hate and pride dey make most south south states avoid una so. Why add Edo and delta to your map without consulting those in the region? This would have been easier, you guys already bleeped up.
Na how to pull out from the zoo be the koko. Forget who add and who no add. Anyone, even Fulani man fit draw map add who in like
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Bashir75: 3:17pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Look I said you are too slow and unintelligent and I know what I mean and remember There were four Igbo states then. Although Tofa won in Enugu, Imo and Abia and Abiola won only in Anambra, the total scores provided better evidence: 790,371 to Tofa, 739,748 to Abiola. A mere difference of 50,623 votes, remember tofas running mate was an igbo man named ugoh, when we say read history you would refuse and I keep asking you what exactly is your pain?

I’M GOING TO TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOOLERY. YOUR UNEDUCATED ASSERTIONS SHOWED YOUR OVERRATED KNOWLEDGE IN YOUR REGION. NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS NOT MEASURED BY TOTAL VOTES ALONE BUT EACH STATE WON EVEN IF IT’S BY 5 VOTES. ALSO TO BE NIGERIA ELECTED PRESIDENT, YOU MUST WIN TWO THIRD OF THE NIGERIAN STATES.[color=#770077][/color] THE RECORDS SHOW HOW ALL IGBO STATES EXCEPT ANAMBRA WHERE ABIOLA WON AND ALL OTHER STATES IN BIAFRALAND WERE WON BY THE NRC OF TOFA WITH OVER 50%. WHAT YOU GAVE THE YORUBA WAS 5% LIKE THEY SAY IN THE NORTH.

I HOPED YOUR SLOWPOKE HEAD WILL UNDERSTAND NOW THAT I KNOW BE YOUR MATE. NAH YOU GET BRAIN PROBLEM HENCE YOUR INABILITY TO THINK/ PROCESS ISSUES IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. TAKE YOUR FOLERY TO YOUR FOOL PARADISE AND COLLEAGUES WHO ARGUE WITH EMOTIONS WITHOUT FACTS.

1 Like

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Juoflife1(f): 3:35pm On May 18, 2021
Let them divide this country. It's too big for one cow to rule.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by luluman: 3:39pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Stop dulling yourself watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs
So does this video represent the interest of all or majority of yorubas? I still tell you we dont have any Kanu like leader. Dont get unnecessarily exited.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by luluman: 3:41pm On May 18, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Despite the disgusting and clannish attitude of some of these igbos they aren't a direct threat to yorubaland as the fulani Oligarchy and their band of killer herdsmen are......some of these guys(igbos) actually add value to some of their communities but ask yourself what these fulani herdsmen do in Yorubaland....they kill, steal and destroy anything they come in contact with creating no actual value, they've proved to be terrible adminstrators and highly incompetent in terms of governance, our potential as a region has been limited by the inadequacies of these Abuja mallams and the only beneficiaries are the sellout Yoruba billionaires......I don't support most of Igboho's tactis but a southern unity is important.
excited. Must the southern unity be by Igbohos means or term?
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
Bashir75:

I’M GOING TO TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOOLERY. YOUR UNEDUCATED ASSERTIONS SHOWED YOUR OVERRATED KNOWLEDGE IN YOUR REGION. NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS NOT MEASURED BY TOTAL VOTES ALONE BUT EACH STATE WON EVEN IF IT’S BY 5 VOTES. ALSO TO BE NIGERIA ELECTED PRESIDENT, YOU MUST WIN TWO THIRD OF THE NIGERIAN STATES.[color=#770077][/color] THE RECORDS SHOW HOW ALL IGBO STATES EXCEPT ANAMBRA WHERE ABIOLA WON AND ALL OTHER STATES IN BIAFRALAND WERE WON BY THE NRC OF TOFA WITH OVER 50%. WHAT YOU GAVE THE YORUBA WAS 5% LIKE THEY SAY IN THE NORTH.

I HOPED YOUR SLOWPOKE HEAD WILL UNDERSTAND NOW THAT I KNOW BE YOUR MATE. NAH YOU GET BRAIN PROBLEM HENCE YOUR INABILITY TO THINK/ PROCESS ISSUES IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. TAKE YOUR FOLERY TO YOUR FOOL PARADISE AND COLLEAGUES WHO ARGUE WITH EMOTIONS WITHOUT FACTS.

I just checked and noticed that you are a fulani boy and I am pissed at myself for going back and forth with you, but read this below and receive sense

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-fulanis-can-never-accept?m=1
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by luluman: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
luluman:
Does the crowd share the mind set of majority Yorubas? NO

Lol. What is the majority of the youba mindset? Living in slavery? Incase you don't know the fulanis are the masters of Nigeria, believe it or not yorubas wants to be free and you can go and live in sokoto if you love the fulanis so much
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Wallade:

You are free to be Biafra country for all Yorubas care but stop dragging us into your agitation. I thought you can achieve your plans

yourself; leave us out of it.

Slow poke
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by luluman: 3:51pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol. What is the majority of the youba mindset? Living in slavery? Incase you don't know the fulanis are the masters of Nigeria, believe it or not yorubas wants to be free and you can go and live in sokoto if you love the fulanis so much
NO, you can be sarcastic as you wish, We do not allow anyone lead us against our wish. We will be free only our own way don't try to be more yoruba than us .Face your Biafra.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 3:53pm On May 18, 2021
luluman:
NO, you can be sarcastic as you wish, We do not allow anyone lead us against our wish. We will be free only our own way don't try to be more yoruba than us .Face your Biafra.

Dude you are just confused, igbos started crying for freedom since 1967 and again in 1999 and again in 2013 or so, so nobody is leading you anywhere, your people are refugees in Benin republic because of the fulanis and you think this is a joke, your people want freedom and nobody is forcing them and I asked a question where do you think the Nigerian army would face after the south east?
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Easy2K: 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Bashir75: 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

I just checked and noticed that you are a fulani boy and I am pissed at myself for going back and forth with you, but read this below and receive sense

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-fulanis-can-never-accept?m=1

IT WASN’T BECAUSE YOU CHECKED ME UP, IT WAS BECAUSE YOU’RE A DISGRACE TO YOU PARENTS FOR THE MONEY WASTED ON YOUR EDUCATION. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HISTORY COME FORWARD AND DON;T BE ASHAMED BUT DON’T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING. IGNORANT IPOBIAN. I THOUGHT YOU WILL COME UP WITH SUPERIOR FACTS/EVIDENCE, BUT YOU RAN AWY JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS. FOOL, YOU’RE GOING TO BE PISSED WITH YOURSELF TILL YOU DIE IF YOU REMAIN IDIOT.

I REFRAINED FROM TELLING YOU MY IDENTITY BECAUSE SOME OF Y’ALL IGBOS ARE IGNORANTS OF THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TRIBE ON EARTH, THE YORUBAS. THAT’S WHY WE DON’T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH Y’ALL. I’M A PROUD YORUBAMAN OF LAGOS ORIGIN. A CITY/HOMELAND, WHERE YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS SEEK ASYLUMS.

1 Like

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Ttalk: 5:44pm On May 18, 2021
Bashir75:

Because down South West, we have undiluted identity. We are not jewish or have confused identity. We are the Yorubas. We stand on our destiny and identity. God in His mercy crafted us differently and we are in different countries of the world. You know what, in any countries such as Ghana, Togo, Brazil and others you find the Yorubas, they still speak the language. We don’t care about one big North or South, We care about our race, the Yoruba race.

Will you keep quiet and stop blabbing you impostor

2 Likes

Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Biafranboys: 6:02pm On May 18, 2021
Bashir75:

IT WASN’T BECAUSE YOU CHECKED ME UP, IT WAS BECAUSE YOU’RE A DISGRACE TO YOU PARENTS FOR THE MONEY WASTED ON YOUR EDUCATION. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HISTORY COME FORWARD AND DON;T BE ASHAMED BUT DON’T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING. IGNORANT IPOBIAN. I THOUGHT YOU WILL COME UP WITH SUPERIOR FACTS/EVIDENCE, BUT YOU RAN AWY JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS. FOOL, YOU’RE GOING TO BE PISSED WITH YOURSELF TILL YOU DIE IF YOU REMAIN IDIOT.

I REFRAINED FROM TELLING YOU MY IDENTITY BECAUSE SOME OF Y’ALL IGBOS ARE IGNORANTS OF THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TRIBE ON EARTH, THE YORUBAS. THAT’S WHY WE DON’T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH Y’ALL. I’M A PROUD YORUBAMAN OF LAGOS ORIGIN. A CITY/HOMELAND, WHERE YOU AND YOUR ANCESTORS SEEK ASYLUMS.

Fulanis are now claiming they are yorubas. Lol.. Bashir now a yoruba name. Lol. You feel pain because I choose to ignore you and you are raining insults and for the record my ancestors never ran away they stood and died for what they believed in and here we are today same issues happening left, right and center, this would be my last response to you and I hope I have cured your ignorance and you just confirmed what we already know.

MANY FULANIS MASKING AS YORUBAS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Splendor27: 6:27pm On May 18, 2021
Wallade:

u are very stupid for this comment,,am Yoruba real blood,,all my families and generation wil ever support Igbo since we are brothers and sisters,,Infact if u see Yoruba and Igbo quarrel it just for fun..we even marry ourselves.. Real Yoruba blood like me and my clan wil support our brothers and sisters.... Bleep fulani cross breed parading as Yoruba son...
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by ivandragon: 7:22pm On May 18, 2021
dragunov:

Orof emeritus Akintoye is not cerebral, abi? There are othets but they are invisible. Leave Igboho and Kanu alone.

Is Akintoye on the streets threating violence?

I am not disturbing SI & NK & there certainly is a need to revisit the present arrangement.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by ivandragon: 7:24pm On May 18, 2021
Illumined939:
From the Market women, traders, agberos, etc. God will raise one human with a unique spirit to go destroy the status quo. I'm sure with your degree(s), if you stand to address a crowd in your state, no one would be eager to hear what you have to say. Not same with Igboho. This is not an insult, but you practically don't have the capacity to gain followers like Igboho is amassing huge followership. An Igboho (with his illiteracy), would speak and yorubas would listen. Go watch the Osogbo rally for Oduduwa nation. I repeat, it is not about education, but the kind of spirit you possess, determines if you'll be a revolutionary leader. The spirit in you is the most important part, not the quality of degrees, you got from oxford.

Lol.

All well & good. When the Republic is achieved, I hope SI is made president.

Also, those who had lost someone when SI was coming up would certainly have a different view from us.
Re: Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG by Smhaykins(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2021
ivandragon:

You may wish to follow a thug, that's your choice.

What's the definition of a thug, can you prove he is a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.