Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me (219 Views)

Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 17, 2021
What can you all say to these
Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by Conner44: 9:05pm On May 17, 2021
try to 4k her first before him and the universal bro code stipulates that he should back off from you both.

but if he gets in there before you then you obviously know what to do

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by Oblongata: 9:15pm On May 17, 2021
Ojuorun t'eye fo lai fara kanra

Translation: the sky is enough for birds to fly without crashing on each other!
Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by ChiefSosa(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2021
Kill him...
Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Kill him...
na so you killed your bro chukwudi last month abi idiot,make i kill my bro because of a girl
Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by ChiefSosa(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
na so you killed your bro chukwudi last month abi idiot,make i kill my bro because of a girl
oponu jati jati, since na she be the only woman for this life, den go kill ur brother make im fit leave her for you. 2021 and some of una no still wan get sense on top woman matter! Na so una go dey create nonsense thread for cliché issues. Kwasia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

oponu jati jati, since na she be the only woman for this life, den go kill ur brother make im fit leave her for you. 2021 and some of una no still wan get sense on top woman matter! Na so una go dey create nonsense thread for cliché issues. Kwasia
did i posted about killing my bro here, before you bring your yeye devilish advice come here, useless ogboni cult member
Re: My Elder Brother Is Rivaling A Girl With Me by ChiefSosa(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2021
nheyol:
did i posted about killing my bro here, before you bring your yeye devilish advice come here, useless ogboni cult member
You brain is filled with a 500 year old prostitúte's urine that ate rotten eggs all her life, that's why you couldn't detect the sarcasm. Shut up, Mr. Fart-breath, and quit messing up the ozone layer with your thoughts that smell worse than grandma-farts. We've got enough prisons in Nigeria; kill your bro and go to prison. One request: give us the girl's number!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Faithful And Reliable Business Handler/manager / Emeka, 57, Tall Gentleman Separated, Seeks Gentle Feminine Lady / Serious Relationship Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.