Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Online Questionnaire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Questionnaire (136 Views)

Kindly HELP In FILLING THIS 2 Mins Questionnaire / In Dire Need Of Your Honest Response To My Questionnaire. / Help: How Do I Score A Yes Or No Questionnaire On Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Questionnaire by Rapture4real(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2021
This questionnaire is designed to obtain information to carry out a research on how social solidarity (i.e social support, care and concern for one another and spirit of good neighbourliness) can prevent suicide among students of tertiary institutions. This is purely for research purpose.Your cooperation towards the success of this work is highly appreciated. Click the link below. Within less than 5mins, you're through.
Thanks���

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCbfkKt7Ap8Elq2fz5sKXF1RBpCtkJ-azChnp45ho7kRPsXA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Please sir/ma kindly� help me send the above� questionnaire to any student(undergraduates/post graduates) of OAU, Ife, UNILAG, Lagos and Lagos State Polytechnics. They are strictly selected for the purpose of this research. It does not reveal the identity of the respondent and can be filled in less than 5 mins. Students of the above institutions are free to forward it to fellow students WhatsApp numbers and group platforms.
Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

BRICM Job Circular 2021 / Good Courses At Layette Multilingual Academy / Monday Motivation: Stay Motivated And Plan Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.