Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva (19941 Views)

Obiano Meets Bail Conditions, May Regain Freedom Today / Anambra Oil Producing Communities Belong To Ijaw / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by goatgoat093: 4:14am On May 19, 2021
Igboid:

This is mad.
How could Anambra leaders have allowed this to happen.
It's disgraceful.
So it's not enough that they carved out oil producing regions out of SE and into Rivers State, they are now drilling oil from parts of SE and declaring it as belonging to Delta and Rivers!
The guts! sad angry
Cc: Igboid,

Nwanne honestly I was sitting beside myself in pure rage while reading that expose, there's been so much exploitation of our resources going on in Alaigbo right under our noses without us even knowing! it's moments like this I wish ESN would step up to this atrocity going on in our land and do the NEEDFUL, but no they are too busy exchanging hot leads with the security personnels... we allow way too much trespassing to thrive unchallenged in our homelands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Daveconsult007: 1:17pm On May 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

If the north had the Niger Delta oil, believe me, they wouldn't be getting 13% from the so-called oil derivation sharing.

When the north used cotton to fund Nigeria's economy, the region enjoyed about 50% of what it contributed. Now, you answer, who is fooling (serving) who?

There was never a time North Nigeria funded Nigerian economy.

According to Lugard, the sole aim of 1914 amalgamation was that Southern protectorate could the budget deficit of the northern counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2021
oyeb15:
So d governor just realize this when it remain just two months for him to complete his eight years in office
Otondo Obiano tenure will come to an end March 2022

1 Like

Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by ejanla077: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
tishbite41:

Kiss the truth.
Na cabal get matter.
Na wetin dem tell am hin go yarn Obiano.
He's a Minister of State, don't get carried away!
The mere Ijaw boy don declare Anambra oil producing.. Hope u survived the pains
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by ejanla077: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

If the north had the Niger Delta oil, believe me, they wouldn't be getting 13% from the so-called oil derivation sharing.

When the north used cotton to fund Nigeria's economy, the region enjoyed about 50% of what it contributed. Now, you answer, who is fooling (serving) who?

Stop talking nonsense..

There was never a time the north funded federal government..

The amalgamation of Northern and Southern protectorate is because of the useless and unproductivity of the North. They had to be joined to the south....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by ejanla077: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
ogwumgbe:

If what you just said is true which I know is pure lie, then the governors that allowed such to happen have to be held accountable to vomit Anambra money
pure truth..
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by ejanla077: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kinematics:

I know you can't differentiate palm oil from crude oil grin grin
Afonja wey dey claim Rivers...
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by ejanla077: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
kinematlcs:
[s][/s]

Useless PORT HARCOURT potopoto slum dweller. I am back for you. Brace up. cheesy

When are you going to realise this boy is yoruba.. Attack him with ibadan brown roof slum and watch him squirm..

Chino mara ifea. Mara udo..
Know this know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Tomek09(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
sweetshisha:
cheesy

Palm Oyel and banga producing State Abi

[/s]
Sense is far from you. Ezi
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Tomek09(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Mind your business.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Tomek09(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord1:
Abeg carry your rubbish talk comot my side jawe. He has no say in it, yet a whole governor dey visit am.

Daft people full this Nairaland politics section grin
[/s]
U like unnecessary argument. Timipre Sylva has no concrete say over this matter.
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Tomek09(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]

You called am Ijaw man "mere"

You got guts!

The entire SE cant even match the Ijaw tribe.
[/s]
Shut up. Only Onitsha city alone rubbishes Ijaw.What's in Ijaw land??Poverty stricken low life idiots residing in an environment that pose serious threat to their lives while the huge profile that comes from the crude are being invested in the North. F.ools
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Tomek09(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

I know you can't differentiate palm oil from crude oil grin grin
[/s]
Lol......e pain am grin grin

SE is blessed with huge mineral deposit including the palm oil you are mocking.

Your mumu no too much??
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Tomek09(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

Onye potopoto how is anambala? Heard you guys have discovered palm oil in that shithole..
[/s]
Re: Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva by Kinematics: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
[s]Lol......e pain am grin grin

SE is blessed with huge mineral deposit including the palm oil you are mocking.

Your mumu no too much??[/s]

Blessed with palm oil you mean grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / President Buhari's Speech In Nasarawa Today (Full Text) / Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.