Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL (350 Views)

Ipob's Only Sit At Home This Year Is On 30th May / Senate Passes 112 Toll-Free National Emergency Number, Awaiting Buhari’s Assent / Oyo Govt, NCC Launches '615' As New Emergency Number In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL by LordLugard1: 10:41pm On May 17, 2021
Now that the security personnel have feel, seen and taken all your hatred and dead wishes both offline and online.

We present to you the emergency number of unknown gun men to call when you are in distress.

XXXXOOOOXXX(UNKNOWN GUNMEN)

AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY FATHER THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH PUNISH ANY OF YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WHO HAD BEEN CASTIGATING, SCORNING AND WISHING BAD TO SECURITY AGENTS, THAT WILL CARRY PHONE AND CALL THEM FOR HELP.
AMEN.

1 Share

Re: IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL by LordLugard1: 10:54pm On May 17, 2021
Continue

Re: IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL by LordLugard1: 11:24pm On May 17, 2021
As a policemen, I work 12hrs everyday, 84 hrs a week, no public holiday, no Christmas, no Salah break and with a little salary, we personally fuel our patrol Vehicle, we repair it personally.. I have never wounded not to talk of killing innocent person.
Today everyone is supporting the killing of security officials. , it is well.

A

2 Likes

Re: IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL by ablejesus26(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2021
LordLugard1:
As a policemen, I work 12hrs everyday, 84 hrs a week, no public holiday, no Christmas, no Salah break and with a little salary, we personally fuel our patrol Vehicle, we repair it personally.. I have never wounded not to talk of killing innocent person.
Today everyone is supporting the killing of security officials. , it is well.

A

Most of the people celebrating this killings are Ipob members.
Their leader has a sis in the police force.
There are ipob members who have close relations in the police force too.
They will not give out info so that the ugm can go after the head of the Loved ones, but will jubilate over the death of other people's family members ��.

God is your strength.
Plsss stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB ONLY-- EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL by LordLugard1: 8:36am On May 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Most of the people celebrating this killings are Ipob members.
Their leader has a sis in the police force.
There are ipob members who have close relations in the police force too.
They will not give out info so that the ugm can go after the head of the Loved ones, but will jubilate over the death of other people's family members ��.

God is your strength.
Plsss stay safe.

Nnamdi Kanu sister Nnena Kanu is a woman police inspector, still serving. I know the state she is serving, I know her post of which I don't want to mention here

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Land Is Not Biafra Land / Leaked Memo: Nigeria's Agric Ministry Approves N30m For Mosque Construction / Drama As Kaduna Govt Agree To End Face-off With Labour After Initial Decline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.