Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Is This Business Idea Marketable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Business Idea Marketable? (215 Views)

Here Are Over 60 Marketable Skills You Can Offer As A Freelancing Service Now / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Marketable Products Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Business Idea Marketable? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 17, 2021
So I thought of creating this since last week but I hesitated. So I decided to do it today. It's no longer news that finding a job is so difficult. So I thought of this and decided to post it here, you guys may just help me start a business if you patronize me.

I live in Benue State and the prices of food items are quite different from other parts of the country since it's the food basket of the nation. I saw some people Hawking yams today, and I asked for the price of the yams, their sizes were average and they were ten in number. After pricing they settled for #2500. So I decided to try this and see where it will lead to.

I can send food items to those interested and then I get paid for sourcing these items. And for those who because of work don't have time to do their shopping, I can do it here and way bill it at your convenient time. So this is my market survey of last week. Sorry I didn't get pictures to back this up, but for those who maybe interested, I will always carry you along with pictures as prove.

1. 1 custard rubber of garri =#1300
2. 1 custard rubber of beans= #1900 for normal beans/ #1300 for iron beans( this can be turned into floor if u want)
3. Sweet potato, 5 big sizes is potatoes= #450
4. A mudu of yam flour= #1000
5. Those big species of mangoes = #100 for one. Some species go for 4 at #200

As many other items you may like to get I can source and send to you at any location.
For those who may be interested chat me up on 08121221495.
It's hard trusting people, but let's see if you will start with me.
Re: Is This Business Idea Marketable? by dawnomike(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2021
Chawoan:
So I thought of creating this since last week but I hesitated. So I decided to do it today. It's no longer news that finding a job is so difficult. So I thought of this and decided to post it here, you guys may just help me start a business if you patronize me.

I live in Benue State and the prices of food items are quite different from other parts of the country since it's the food basket of the nation. I saw some people Hawking yams today, and I asked for the price of the yams, their sizes were average and they were ten in number. After pricing they settled for #2500. So I decided to try this and see where it will lead to.

I can send food items to those interested and then I get paid for sourcing these items. And for those who because of work don't have time to do their shopping, I can do it here and way bill it at your convenient time. So this is my market survey of last week. Sorry I didn't get pictures to back this up, but for those who maybe interested, I will always carry you along with pictures as prove.

1. 1 custard rubber of garri =#1300
2. 1 custard rubber of beans= #1900 for normal beans/ #1300 for iron beans( this can be turned into floor if u want)
3. Sweet potato, 5 big sizes is potatoes= #450
4. A mudu of yam flour= #1000
5. Those big species of mangoes = #100 for one. Some species go for 4 at #200

As many other items you may like to get I can source and send to you at any location.
For those who may be interested chat me up on 08121221495.
It's hard trusting people, but let's see if you will start with me.

From all you've listed above, yam seems to be your sure bet.
Re: Is This Business Idea Marketable? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 18, 2021
Guys please dont just view, reply too
Re: Is This Business Idea Marketable? by annayawchee: 9:09am On May 18, 2021
That your garri is more expensive than here oo

One custard rubber of yellow garri here is 1200 and the white garri is 1100.

Location is onitsha

(1) (Reply)

Websites To Advertise Your Business For Free / Earn By Answering Surveys / CBN Governor Says Cryptocurrency Will Have A Place In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.