Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Websites To Advertise Your Business For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Websites To Advertise Your Business For Free (197 Views)

3 Nigeria's Most Trusted Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney & Others / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] / Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Websites To Advertise Your Business For Free by Ladyewoa(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2021
WEBSITES TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS FOR FREE.

Have you ever thought about advertising your business in a website?

Well Congratulations.

Websites are one good place to advertise your business especially when it has a large audience and has its niche built around what you want to advertise.

You'll be reaching each and everyone that visits that website, maybe 100 persons, 500 persons, 1000 persons or even 10000 persons. Yes!

And that will go along way to improve sales. Of course that's what business is all about. CLOSING SALES!

But Hey! You'll have to pay. (Winks)

And its always very expensive

The price depends on the amount of visits (audience) they've got at that point in time.

Don't get sad already! READ ON!

WHAT IF I TELL YOU 3 WEBSITES WITH VERY LARGE AUDIENCE FOR YOU TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS?

And you don't have to pay a kobo especially when you implement my strategy!

Number 3 is my favourite. Its the 6th largest website in Nigeria.

You like that now right? I know you do

Now let's get straight to it.

Number 1: Quora.com

Quora is a question and answer platform. People go there with their questions and receive answers from experts in there too.

Experts in different niche. Just like you.

All you have do is answer questions related to your field or expertise

And underneath your answer, you write your phone number and name correctly.

Truth is, as long as you give value and show yourself as an expert, people will be interested in you. And once you've got their interest, they will contact you.

Because you've shown yourself an expert in that niche. Simple!

Number 2: Blogs

Here is simple. Go to google and search for blogs that deals on matters in your niche. Join as many as possible.

Comment valuably under each post. Show yourself as an expert.

Gain grounds there and be known amongst the comment section. If questions arise, answer them correctly.

In every value you give out, attach your phone number. They will contact you privately with it.

Number 3: Forums

Example is nairaland.com. Number 6 largest website in Nigeria.

Go to the website and register. Its easy and free. Nairaland has lots of niche there. Whichever one you fall into, JOIN. Make post in that field at least twice a week.

Don't advertise. Talk about bothering issues. Discuss it intensively. Discuss the "What" and "Why".

Attach your name and phone number underneath each post.

Once you discuss a pain point of a man, you get his maximum attention.

He will contact you immediately. He will ask you "How?".

The answer to the How is your product/service. YOU SELL.

Amazing isn't it?

Always give out value. The value you give out shows you're an expert.

Have you learnt something? Drop a message in the comment section

Do you have questions? Send them to me on WhatsApp @+2347058114021. It will be featured on our Sunday Q&A session.

Do you have a business marketing and sales topic you want me to talk about? Send them to me on WhatsApp @+2347058114021. You just might be lucky to have it next Wednesday

Love ❤
Lady Ewoaobari Phillip

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Quietly Rewriting Fintech’s Rulebook / Bernard Arnault Briefly Overtakes Jeff Bezos As World’s Richest Person / My Bad Expirience With Chumaco Easy Way Learn From My Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.