Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

An Important Question For My Northern Brothers And MURIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Important Question For My Northern Brothers And MURIC (382 Views)

An Open Letter To My Northern Brothers / How Mr Peter Obi Saved My Life & My Northern Brothers — Truck Driver Narrates / Rivers: Properties That Belong To Our Northern Brothers Are Been Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Important Question For My Northern Brothers And MURIC by truthfulparrot(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2021
If a Southern President in 2023 decides to use the reverse version of Buhari's template in appointing service chiefs and making other federal appointment as outlined below, will you accept it without complaining? The failure of the North and MURIC to condemn the lopsided appointments of PMB may come back to hurt them.

What the Federal Structure will look like in 2023 if a Southern Christian president decides to use the reversed version of the present template

1) Executive, National Assembly and Judiciary

President (South, Christian)
Vice President (North, Muslim)
Senate President ( South, Christian)
Speaker House of Rep (North, Christian)
Chief Justice of the Federation ( South, Christian)
Chief of Staff to the President ( South, Christian)
SGF ( South, Christian)

2)Service Chiefs, and Head Of Security Agencies

Chief of Army Staff (South, Christian)
Chief of Naval Staff (South, Christian)
Chief of Air Staff (South, Muslim)
Chief of Defence Staff (North, Muslim)
Inspector General of Police (South, Christian)
Comptroller General of custom (South, Christian)
EFCC(South, Christian)
Comptroller-General Immigration Service (South, Christian)
DSS (South, Christian)
National Security Adviser (South, Christian)
Comptroller-General Nigeria Correctional Service (South, Christian)
Commandant-General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence (South, Christian)
Minister of defence (South, Christian)

3[b]Some Key MDAs[/b]

Central Bank of Nigeria (North, Muslim)
Nigeria Port Authority (South, Christian)
NDDC (North, Muslim)
FIRS (South, Christian)
Ministry of Petroleum (South, Christian)
NNPC (South, Christian)
NDIC (South, Christian)
AMCON (South, Christian)
Minister of Transportation (North, Muslim)
Minister of Power (South, Christian)
Minister of Work and Industry (North. Christian)
PTDF(South, Christian)
AGF (South, Christian)
Head of Service (North, Muslim)
Minister of Federal Capital Territory(South, Christian)
Minister of Finance (South, Christian)
Minister of Health (North, Muslim)
Minister for Foreign affairs(North, Muslim)
Minister for Trade and Investment (North, Muslim)

NB The list is not exhaustive. But just do the reverse version of PMB's appointment template for the remaining appointments. I am not advocating that a Southern President in 2023 should follow this template that stinks of gross Nepotism and disregard for the federal character principle that is entrenched in our constitution. I just what people with good conscience and reasonings to know that something is not right.

2 Likes

Re: An Important Question For My Northern Brothers And MURIC by ygowon: 12:44am On May 18, 2021
Insha Allah Nigeria will have been divided before 2023

1 Like

Re: An Important Question For My Northern Brothers And MURIC by Afolabimills(m): 2:25am On May 18, 2021
Northerners are hypocrites
Re: An Important Question For My Northern Brothers And MURIC by Yobabad: 3:35am On May 18, 2021
Afolabimills:
Northerners are hypocrites
. Muslims are hipocrites generally speaking

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria School Abduction: Gunmen Kidnap Students In Niger State / Police Kill The Attackers Of Ahmed Gulak In Gun Duel / Opera News Should Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.