Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will (49384 Views)

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Melore: 7:23am On May 18, 2021
Na Goodluck mistress pickin be that. Thank me later for the info
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Redsilver: 7:24am On May 18, 2021
bolayei:
I read all the comments on the first page and nobody pointed out that church and traditional marriages are not legal marriages but religious marriages. If you marry in a church or traditional marriage you don't need to go to court for divorce just waka comot for house no return and marriage fit end.

If the church is duly registered, then the marriage is legal.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by ShaqFu: 7:31am On May 18, 2021
Let's wait for Reno to answer this simple questions. I've never trusted him anyway, seeing how he's always one sided and believe the Jonathan administration never did anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by plaindealer: 7:31am On May 18, 2021
FA13:

And are we not experiencing more now.

You need to stand up not sit down man abeg too

You are free to show us where PMB and his party members looted and shared public funds and if you can not, keep it moving and stop ranting what you can not prove with facts.

Liar..
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Ishilove: 7:31am On May 18, 2021
I was wondering why Reno was still firing down at his age.

Issokay
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by itslinkin4005(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I Am Not The Mother Of Reno Omokri’s New Baby – Wife, Tuokpe Speaks

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/i-am-not-the-mother-of-reno-omokris-new-baby-wife-tope-speaks/

Cheap lie
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by olaarie(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2021
Are people this joblesss to be pursuing him on his private life? What is our business with who is the mother of the new baby? Is that the cause of the economic crisis in Nigeria?

Vaughanlanrewaj:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/i-am-not-the-mother-of-reno-omokris-new-baby-wife-tope-speaks/

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by plaindealer: 7:36am On May 18, 2021
itslinkin4005:
Cheap lie

You meaning lying and cheating reno's wife is lying even though she's yet to deny or dispute the publication and the statements credited to her?
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Golan007: 7:39am On May 18, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
If my wife has the guts to disgrace me in public na divorce straight no time for nonesense we can't agree in private and you come out in public to disagree and disgrace me u won't hear from me agn.

In the US, she gets half.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by alfsalami: 7:40am On May 18, 2021
Birds of same feathers flock together hence GEJ was happy to had him by his side
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by ShaqFu: 7:42am On May 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Issokay
Ah ah. You don't know 'firing down' at whatever age is what many men love to do? grin
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Newboss(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Propaganda
Too fake to believe
Unscripted news

It's too real not to believe. He got caught this time. His US wife is not the mother of the child. End of story. Even him did not deny that one. He only said he has never cheated on his wife.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Golan007: 7:44am On May 18, 2021
wingmanIII:

I don't care about Reno omokri, but I detest all you BMC degenerates who could sell their mother for mere N35000. Shame!!

No longer 30k?
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Wasky101: 7:44am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:
They have come for him.
Truth is no one exists without skeletons in his/her cupboard, [b]but the idea of them using the private lives of an individual to taint ones image so as to discredit and ridicule them publicl[/b]y is something that this present administration does as a core mandate of their regime
And what does Reno do for a living again
The bolded is Reno's day time job description
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by shortgun(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2021
All BMC cows are beyond stupid, the ones in the villa are even worse.
Reno deliberately set out to expose their lack of any form of intellectual capacity with this baby story and their asininity is here in full display.
Renos response to this show of shame will further expose miscreants that pilots the affairs of the country.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Bolognese: 7:45am On May 18, 2021
What’s a lie...

The mother of the new baby is Ethiopian...

Nobody holy pass!!!

itslinkin4005:
Cheap lie

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Wasky101: 7:47am On May 18, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
Keep your Fake News! We don't need it
But if one inconsequential ipob member types on his Facebook page that buhari did not father any of his children, you will be in hook line and sinker.
You see say your mumu na follow come.
Person wey dey do you don die
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Bolognese: 7:48am On May 18, 2021
Oga calm down...

The mother of his twins and his first daughter is different from the mother of the 4th and recent kid.

It’s his personal life, and shouldn’t be anyone’s business, but don’t make it look like it’s fake news.

Compare the two pictures below:

shortgun:
Reno deliberately set out to expose their lack of any form of intellectual capacity with this baby story and their asininity is here in full display.
Renos response to this show of shame will further expose miscreants that pilots the affairs of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Afromentalist: 7:48am On May 18, 2021
Redsilver:

If the church is duly registered, then the marriage is legal.
it depends on the country. In most countries (western) church and traditional marriages are not worth shi shi. I guess that's what's going on here. In anycase self righteous Reno has some explaining to do.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Wasky101: 7:50am On May 18, 2021
shortgun:

Your mumu nah follow come.
So Reno nah God? That u can vouch so much for.
I honestly think bmc guys are not all that intelligent but you see you people on the other side ehen, God forgive me but una no get sense at all.
Even the greatest of men make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Wasky101: 7:54am On May 18, 2021
Bolognese:
Oga calm down...

The mother of his twins and his first daughter is different from the mother of the 4th and recent kid.

It’s his personal life, and shouldn’t be anyone’s business, but don’t make it look like it’s fake news.

Compare the two pictures below:

This guys dont even have an arse to reason with that's how stupid they are.
Vouching for a common man like reno ? A Nigerian politician
They just unlocked another level of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Let him be abeg
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Chirowman(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2021
To your tent oh isreal , if it's true that's bigamy and if the wife wants to deal with him . She can sue him in the states and he will be convicted because they are still legally married without divorce. Most Nigeria's men get away with Bigamy because they think it's their right. In Every rumour there's an atom of truth,truth will sufface soon. He who lives in a glass house doesn't throw stone.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Issokay

How old is he? just 47.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by ShaqFu: 7:58am On May 18, 2021
Toks2008:

Let him be abeg
why should they let him be? After all his sanctimonious attitude?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by ThatFairGuy: 8:05am On May 18, 2021
Ipob Terrorists ordained criminal evangelist.
Talkative, full of deceit.

ANYTHING associated with Ipob is always sham cheesy cheesy

Badluck lots
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by ImpactCrater: 8:07am On May 18, 2021
this is cheap blackmail... very crude and uncivilized mode of operation of Buhari defenders.
when you disagree with them, they will go into character assassination to discredit you.
what does having a baby have to do with the incompetence of your god, Buhari?
Even here on Nairaland, it is the same.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Toks2008(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2021
ShaqFu:
why should they let him be? After all his sanctimonious attitude?

Anyways nah him bring the whole imbroglio upon himself with his effort to even counter the news. I wonder how it has become a crime to get another consenting female adult pregnant. Shioor!
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by double0seven(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2021
I doubt Reno's wife would agree to an interview with any stupid "the will" unknown blogger repsentative.

Looks like fake news to me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2021
Chirowman:
To your tent oh isreal , if it's true that's bigamy and if the wife wants to deal with him . She can sue him in the states and he will be convicted because they are still legally married without divorce. Most Nigeria's men get away with Bigamy because they think it's their right. In Every rumour there's an atom of truth,truth will sufface soon. He who lives in a glass house doesn't throw stone.

Church wedding and trad are not court wedding, forget the fact that some churches register the marriage. Sometimes people mistake a legal or civil marriage wedding for a court wedding. Except it was done outside Nigeria but In Nigeria there is a difference.

For it to be a legal wedding it only needs to be registered and a man could still defend himself if he marries another lady but when a marriage is done in the court registry proper then it can be tagged court wedding.
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18am On May 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Issokay

You "drew" me here. shocked What's this heading I'm seeing??
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by angelfallz(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2021
Notice that they did not quote the alleged wife, but they quoted GEJ.
It's looking like fake news.

Vaughanlanrewaj:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Gives Latest Update / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.