Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. (7662 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno Omokri is a fool that is putting the life of his children at risk because of social media crumbs and relevance,

Same social media that will broadcast the dangers faced by his children caused by their idiotic father.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
I have never seen a careless and unwise father as this mumu.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by kestolove95(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
I hope they don't kidnap, kill and ND use body parts for rituals cause his daring people that are known for such devilish act

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
I hope they don't kidnap, kill and ND use body parts for rituals cause his daring people that are known for such devilish act

He is a walking dead that don't care for his children's safety...he want people to reason him and dem go reason am.

Imagine someone without a security detail living in a country were citizens are allowed to arm themselves running his mouth and daring people online...people you don't even know their location, the guy is a confirmed senseless father.

NB

To those saying why should I bring his children to this, Is Peter Obi not someone's son or you think he fell from heaven?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Ttalk: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
But wait o, why Reno wife come resemble Ngozi from the village

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by okosodo: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
This man is gone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno don buy market...

2 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by meditator(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:
Just because he's not on the same page with your Third Class illiterate and religious warlord ?

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by WhisperedNoise: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
meditator:
Just because he's not on the same page with your Third Class illiterate and religious warlord ?
I'm sure you have not achieved 10% of what HE Peter Obi has achieved. Continue hating.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by gawu1: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

He is a walking dead that don't care for his children's safety...he want people to reason him and dem go reason am.

Imagine someone without a security detail living in country were citizens are allowed to arm themselves running his mouth and daring people online...people you don't even know their location, the guy is a confirmed senseless father.
Politics is about interest; there was no any divine law that said Rono or any other person must support that Pandora obidunce or faced death. Threatening to assassinate someone because he chose to support whoever he feels to just shows how callous all you pigs are.
When you people are addressed as ipob cannibal terrorists you fume venom in your mouth.
But be assured that no one has a monopoly to violence. If you think you can kill for Obi, be assured that others too can kill for Tinubu or Atiku.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by smileyoo: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
okosodo:
This man is gone
Nothing will happen to him because he has the right to his own opinions .
he's only making noise about the obedients being hostile to him, simply because they refused to accept his subtle selfish propaganda for political rewards.
if indeed he is convinced that he and his family are under threats from the obedients, he wouldn't be exposing his family this much in social media.
had it been he is convinced that he has any skirmishes with any violent group, he wouldn't be behaving like a super man, when he is just a bloody civilian.
with all the insults he heaped upon PBAT in the past, he is now trying to use the insults of Peter Obi and the obedients family to make amends with the president.
Reno is just a hustler without any atom of integrity, that he was preaching.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Maize247(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nothing will happen to Reno and his family. You guys will begin to go to jail very soon with threat to life of innocent ones

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Rebelutionary: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
smileyoo:

Nothing will happen to him because he has the right to his own opinions .
he's only making noise about the obedients being hostile to him, simply because they refused to accept his subtle selfish propaganda for political rewards.
if indeed he is convinced that he and his family are under threats from the obedients, he wouldn't be exposing his family this much in social media.
had it been he is convinced that he has any skirmishes with any violent group, he wouldn't be behaving like a super man, when he is just a bloody civilian.
with all the insults he heaped upon PBAT in the past, he is now trying to use the insults of Peter Obi and the obedients family to make amends with the president.
Reno is just a hustler without any atom of integrity, that he was preaching.
And the interesting thing is that Reno like Hundeyin keep playing this game with the heads of obidients and keep winning EVERYTIME!

He knows he will anger them with that dance and statement
He knows they will come like they have
And you know what? Hmm
He knows he will cash out on Twitter...lol

The day this headless mob realise they are just pawns in te grand scheme, thats the day the likes of Oseni, Reno, Hundeyin, etc will lose relevance.

Nothing will happen to him or his family, its just the usual twitter noise.

3 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by meditator(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I'm sure you have not achieved 10% of what HE Peter Obi has achieved. Continue hating.
Anyone would marvel to his achievements when they see the level of development in his state, Anambara State which he governed

27 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by 2mch(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerians are fortunate everyday that Obidients did not win. See the freedom they have to open such a stupid and senseless thread. Imagine what they do to people who criticize Obi. But they demand freedom from Tinubu Government. Bunch of lunatics.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Burob: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

What do you mean by that statement, you have never seen your father, or What?

3 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Olaolex: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

10% my foot. That one that can't afford 3 square meal a day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Raskimonojendor: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please invade his page. If you don',t then you are not an Obidient or headless mob.

I trust Reno to increase his tempo on dragging Peter Obi 😂

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Image123(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
You have to be brainless to support Obi lamba without being a terrorist IPOB member. Only them think so low.

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by madone: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:
Omokiri means he goat

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:

Obidients are not UGM.

If they were, e for don too burst already na grin

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Omoawoke2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Please invade his page. If you don',t then you are not an Obidient or headless mob.

I trust Reno to increase his tempo on dragging Peter Obi 😂

The guy alone has sent many obidients to their destination in psychiatric hospitals. grin

42 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by walex2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
meditator:
so stupid and deluded people, tbey have to threaten his family just because is not supporting them, what made them different from terrorists and same yeye people Will be calling the president a criminal... A man must lose his family just because he had different view from your political stand point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
People foolish, you dey flood his page to insult am, yet his income from X dey increase as a result,

So you think Reno does not like that you are going to insult him when he is deliberately provoking you to make money

Be using your small data to be enriching him

Reno go buy mansion on top Obidients head while you stay in your papa house claiming say you dey drag am
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by JagabanB: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:
Reno Omokri is a fool that is putting the life of his children at risk because of social media crumbs and relevance,

Same social media that will broadcast the dangers faced by his children caused by their idiotic father.
He's putting the life of his children at risk because he is voicing his opinion about LP?

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Putinofrussia: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
If anything happens to him or his family,then I don't think Obi too will be safe.
Let us eschew violence and embrace peace.
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Gajagojo: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ttalk:
But wait o, why Reno wife come resemble Ngozi from the village
Is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Afamed: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You have just confirmed again that truly Obidents are terrorists.

What is the crime in putting someone family on social media, if not that you are criminal minded?

41 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Afamed: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

What has he Obi achieved aside opening Hero beer in Anambra where you can drink to stupor and keep the proceed of his loot in Pandora?

42 Likes

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Algrin: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
meditator:
You mean the gbajue from Agulu?

1 Like

Re: Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Rail Project: We Will Meet May 29 Target – Wike / Nigeria's Power Sector Is Ready For Investment - General Electric / 2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.