Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Download The Gem4me Free Messenger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Download The Gem4me Free Messenger (138 Views)

CHIPPER CASH: AWOOF!!! Get ₦250 Free Instantly When You Download The Application / Please What Happened To 2go Messenger. / Download The Phone Number Database Of Over 50 Million Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download The Gem4me Free Messenger by JoeLeyva: 3:33am On May 18, 2021
The new program, which combines many cool features of other messengers, is called Gem4me. There are classic chats and group channels, video conferencing with no call time limit, the ability to send audio messages, a translator bot, and even its own marketplace that operates all over the world.

There are interesting sticker sets, font enlargement functions, a special video conferencing mode, support for all mobile platforms. Until, of course, everything is free. Please read the original post here: https://spbit.ru/news/n195431

(1) (Reply)

POS Officers Required / Plane Crash: Farewell To Our Hero / The Death Toll Is Nearly 90,000.the US Secretary Of Health Dumped Colored People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.