Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office (43290 Views)

DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja / Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Moji12(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2021
What kind of report is this using both his n her for one person. Rip ma

1 Like

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Whiteshield: 8:26am On May 18, 2021
Hypertension.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by DecanRice: 8:26am On May 18, 2021
Apeepa
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by highchief1: 8:27am On May 18, 2021
traidermate:
Aleast once in a quarter go for checkup o
the doctor when Dey check u up stl Dey die.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Machinegun91(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2021
They should investigate the caller
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by wink2015(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2021
It could be cadiac arrest.

May Her Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by ManuelZuka(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2021
rest in peace
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by YangaBabe: 8:29am On May 18, 2021
sad one, RIP to her
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:
Rest in peace Ma'am, but this could have been avoided.

About 50%(correct me if I am wrong) political appointees are medically not fit to hold whatsoever position they are currently in. Greed and nepotistic tendencies of rewarding loyalty over merit has caused persons who cannot even take a 5 minutes walk to be appointed into the corridors of power. E.g. the Former Nigerian Ambassador to US, due couldn't walk and was very fragile, couldn't go anywhere without an oxygen tank besides him, yet he was made to represent Nigeria in the most powerful country in the world.
Even Bihari himself, the dementia is getting out of hand, the Customs, the DSS etc are all manned by persons whose medical fitness cannot be ascertained
True. They are desparate to put and keep their geriatric peers in power even though they are not qualified, fit and healthy enough to be in office. Rather than employing young strong and fit people. Nigerian government are anti-youths And african countries government are ant-youths.

I have no sympathy for her.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Oshilolo(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2021
Rest in peace.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by money121(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Burgerlomo: 8:30am On May 18, 2021
RIP ma
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by AmgrayLogistics: 8:31am On May 18, 2021
What a sad day for the family.
God please heal the broken hearts
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Calitoscassius(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2021
highchief1:
the doctor when Dey check u up stl Dey die.
my friend it doesn't work that way. grin grin that is a ridiculous mindset. So because doctors die too people should not go to the doctors or hospitals. Very dumb thinking cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Ayobami7(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2021
Rip
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by victorazy(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2021
Over stressed old woman!

RIP Ma'am
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by simple250: 8:37am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:

About 50%(correct me if I am wrong) political appointees are medically not fit to hold whatsoever position they are currently in. Greed and nepotistic tendencies of rewarding loyalty over merit has caused persons who cannot even take a 5 minutes walk to be appointed into the corridors of power. E.g. the Former Nigerian Ambassador to US, due couldn't walk and was very fragile, couldn't go anywhere without an oxygen tank besides him, yet he was made to represent Nigeria in the most powerful country in the world.
Even Bihari himself, the dementia is getting out of hand, the Customs, the DSS etc are all manned by persons whose medical fitness cannot be ascertained

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Hseffa: 8:38am On May 18, 2021
SpaceDesign:
Too bad, rip
She died in service. May her gentle soul rests in peace. Amen.
Really sad. So sad. Sad to hear someone passed away.
God's will must be done. Rest on ma'am.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Nobody: 8:39am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:

The professor's body hasn't even grown cold and you've already dragged her into your agenda. A woman just died, take a break.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by cyberthief(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2021
Another Ritualist in embryo[/size][size=8pt]
AuthegaPRIMUS:
Ok
Make dem kuku harvest the organs na.
Kidneys, liver and some blood in case another pesin go need am.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Hseffa: 8:41am On May 18, 2021
DecanRice:
Apeepa
Please don't make mockery of her. She really have played her own role
in service to her State. May her soul rests peacefully on. Amen.
Apeepa ko, Apeeje ni!
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by sammyj: 8:46am On May 18, 2021
OP should kindly replace the HIS with Her because the Prof according to the report is a woman, abi is she an Amafrodite. I am confused here!!!
Greatest100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/gov-fayemis-aide-slumps-dies-in-office/

1 Like

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by pek(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2021
Greatest100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/gov-fayemis-aide-slumps-dies-in-office/
In one hand, he, in another, she. How come you don't know the gender?
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by adonaimart(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2021
May her soul rest in peace! Pls check the status of your heart health....See a cardiologist now especially if you are older than 40 years old

See my signature and get in touch if you need help

1 Like

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by highchief1: 8:54am On May 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
my friend it doesn't work that way. grin grin that is a ridiculous mindset. So because doctors die too people should not go to the doctors or hospitals. Very dumb thinking cheesy
no be dump bros.when death ready for man no amount of check up can save him.my uncle drive himself to hospital for check up.he died while doing the check up.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Adetayo1978(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2021
A lot of people here will say she doesn't do her body check-up regularly. You may be right but even doing your check-up regularly isn't a guarantee that you won't die. To Allah we come and to Him we shall all return.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by vineyardfarms: 9:06am On May 18, 2021
Greatest100:

these are the generation that refuse to give space to the younger generation to excel. She could have retired - enjoy her retirement while managing her healt, but for greed, - if not me nobody else mentality - RIP
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by 12345baba(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by BRATISLAVA: 9:15am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:

Nothing can be done about it. We can't discriminate them based on health statuses that they didn't ask for. If that were a criteria Joe Biden wouldn't be president. Provided they don't faint in public, they are experienced enough to handle it
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by BRATISLAVA: 9:17am On May 18, 2021
sammyj:
OP should kindly replace the HIS with Her because the Prof according to the report is a woman, abi is she an Amafrodite. I am confused here!!!
A hermaphrodite.

You are right.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by ejimatic: 9:21am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:

. Thank you for this comment.Though I don't know the cause of her death, as from age 40 you must be walking at least 30 mins daily, How many rich people and political appointees can do that ?Every day from car to car and sitting down for many hours.In abroad you see old people walking on the road with their cars parked somewhere.The result here is sudden death because of the blocked organs with fat deposits but in abroad they keep living longer.The point is daily walking for 30 minutes at least 5 times in a week is pivotal to long life. ....May God be with the family of the late Prof.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by mechanics(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2021
Depression at work, she was not resting enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.