Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office (43289 Views)

DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja / Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Nobody: 9:34am On May 18, 2021
May she RIP so sad
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by seborrhic: 9:35am On May 18, 2021
Greatest100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/gov-fayemis-aide-slumps-dies-in-office/
Nland mods are either poor or take their job for granted.
In the same passage the deceased was referred to as a him?
Is the mod suffering from transgender syndrome?
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2021
grin

Them don dey go one by one

The god’s has spoken

Thank you
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by cardoctor(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2021
Im surprised nobody is shouting juju here.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Davtak00012(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2021
Madam rest in peace,
But how old is she?
What are we looking for?
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Calitoscassius(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2021
highchief1:
no be dump bros.when death ready for man no amount of check up can save him.my uncle drive himself to hospital for check up.he died while doing the check up.
It is still a dumb idea not to go hospital or the doctors because people would die or died.

My uncle also rushed to the hospital and survived. Maybe because your uncle waited until his conditions became worst that is why he died unfortunately. An average nigerian thinks because they woke up and feels strong means they are healthy and hospitials and doctors are not cheap either in nigeria some nigerian even resort to self medications just because they cannot afford hospital bills. Their diets are also very bad.

My ex wife is a doctor and she smokes but she still advices her patience not to smoke. Just because doctors can die doesn't mean they cannot treat you or save you from death. My ex wife participates in heart suggery, kidney trasplant and all other kinda surgeries and people's lives are saved daily by doctors.

I think the problem with people who think like you is ignorant and maybe poverty also.

Good luck and always go to the doctors when you are sick!
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by aycorporat(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2021
PCG001:
eмвezzled мoney reѕтrιcтed нer aιr ғlow тнaт'ѕ wнy ѕнe ѕlυмped and dιedcheesy

What sort of stupid image illustration is this?

1 Like

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2021
cyberthief:
Another Ritualist in embryo[/size][size=8pt]
I'm a student Physiologist. Chief. Dr Stanley Chukwuma. Oya go and tell ya neighbors. There is need for a Standard, state of the art research institute in the S.East Nigeria.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by cyberthief(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2021
You just disappointed yourself for exposing yourself as a psychologist.
How does your comment relate to my reply
Your state of mind really need a rehabilitation
Your thinking is more of a little baby that only cares about breast milk.
I study criminology and work at ICPC so I could easily say you're a suspected criminal for making the first comment
AuthegaPRIMUS
post=101808080:

I'm a student Physiologist. Chief. Dr Stanley Chukwuma. Oya go and tell ya neighbors. There is need for a Standard, state of the art research institute in the S.East Nigeria.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2021
cyberthief:
You just disappointed yourself for exposing yourself as a psychologist.
How does your comment relate to my reply
Your state of mind really need a rehabilitation
Your thinking is more of a little baby that only cares about breast milk.
I study criminology and work at ICPC so I could easily say you're a suspected criminal for making the first comment
Student Physiologist, not psychology Mr criminal.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by FarahAideed: 11:19am On May 18, 2021
Administration1:
Rest in peace Ma'am, but this could have been avoided.

About 50%(correct me if I am wrong) political appointees are medically not fit to hold whatsoever position they are currently in. Greed and nepotistic tendencies of rewarding loyalty over merit has caused persons who cannot even take a 5 minutes walk to be appointed into the corridors of power. E.g. the Former Nigerian Ambassador to US, due couldn't walk and was very fragile, couldn't go anywhere without an oxygen tank besides him, yet he was made to represent Nigeria in the most powerful country in the world.
Even Bihari himself, the dementia is getting out of hand, the Customs, the DSS etc are all manned by persons whose medical fitness cannot be ascertained

Most Army officers above Major can't even run a mile again
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by juman(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2021
Corona make all health situation bad.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by cyberthief(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2021
Ooooh Even at that it was a cruel statement for you to want her body dismembered for a research in your own interest
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Student Physiologist, not psychology Mr criminal.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by samwillyco1(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2021
RIP to the dead

What a world, things are happening
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2021
cyberthief:
Ooooh Even at that it was a cruel statement for you to want her body dismembered for a research in your own interest
I did not say "her body dismembered for a research".
I said that her organs be harvested, I.e kidneys, liver and blood because some other person might be in dire need of such.
Get your mind outta the gutter Mr Criminal. Do you know the condition of patients inside the medical arena? Or is it only ritual you think about? Mr Criminal please grow up.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by cyberthief(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2021
Dismembered and harvested what is the difference?
Don't forget she has a family
Can you allow any of your family member to do such
There are millions of people who dies with no trace to any family or a clear background that would have been a better option
AuthegaPRIMUS:

I did not say "her body dismembered for a research".
I said that her organs be harvested, I.e kidneys, liver and blood because some other person might be in dire need of such.
Get your mind outta the gutter Mr Criminal. Do you know the condition of patients inside the medical arena? Or is it only ritual you think about? Mr Criminal please grow up.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by highchief1: 12:40pm On May 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
It is still a dumb idea not to go hospital or the doctors because people would die or died.

My uncle also rushed to the hospital and survived. Maybe because your uncle waited until his conditions became worst that is why he died unfortunately. An average nigerian thinks because they woke up and feels strong means they are healthy and hospitials and doctors are not cheap either in nigeria some nigerian even resort to self medications just because they cannot afford hospital bills. Their diets are also very bad.

My ex wife is a doctor and she smokes but she still advices her patience not to smoke. Just because doctors can die doesn't mean they cannot treat you or save you from death. My ex wife participates in heart suggery, kidney trasplant and all other kinda surgeries and people's lives are saved daily by doctors.

I think the problem with people who think like you is ignorant and maybe poverty also.

Good luck and always go to the doctors when you are sick!
u don’t jump to internet and start drawing conclusions.what I make in one month u can’t make in ten years.im a 3 times house of assembly member.why do u feel I don’t go for check up.why do u pll take the internet too seriously.ignorance and poverty is not what u should use for who u don’t know.if I tell u who I am u will beg me for help
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by ACE1010: 12:58pm On May 18, 2021
Chai lipsrsealed kiss
RIP Ma'am

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
cyberthief:
Dismembered and harvested what is the difference?
Don't forget she has a family
Can you allow any of your family member to do such
There are millions of people who dies with no trace to any family or a clear background that would have been a better option
Mr Criminal, the difference is that the risk assessment factor contained in dossier all around world pertaining to availability of organs in the Nigeria medical association's journal is Zero.
In layman's terms, we need research facilities. We need better infrastructure to better human life especially for the Blackman.
Mr Criminal if you knee better and if every other person knows better, you'd know that the right for harvesting organs lies in the hands of the organ donor and not even with family members.
Now when such an entity experiences demise or death, such rights ought to lay in the state where they reside. Financial proceeds could be shared between the family and the state.
The result is an Utopia where no one dies of cardiac failure, or kidney failure, or liver failure or sickle cell anaemia because all these resources(I.e Kidneys, hearts, liver etc) are available.
I am a god, Mr Criminal.... I am carnal and I worship a God of the living. The dead cannot praise God. Why permit the corruption of organs inside the dead? Why permit waste? Mr Criminal, may the Good lord have mercy on us. Ignorance is a bastard. Lord have mercy on us. We all have fallen short, may the Most merciful have mercy us.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by cyberthief(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2021
In this case the Organ Donor is gone and gives no one the right to harvest
So if anyone engage in this because of the financial proceeds either the Government or the family
It is an offense not against the dead coz the dead know nothing but against the law
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Mr Criminal, the difference is that the risk assessment factor contained in dossier all around world pertaining to availability of organs in the Nigeria medical association's journal is Zero.
In layman's terms, we need research facilities. We need better infrastructure to better human life especially for the Blackman.
Mr Criminal if you knee better and if every other person knows better, you'd know that the right for harvesting organs lies in the hands of the organ donor and not even with family members.
Now when such an entity experiences demise or death, such rights ought to lay in the state where they reside. Financial proceeds could be shared between the family and the state.
The result is an Utopia where no one dies of cardiac failure, or kidney failure, or liver failure or sickle cell anaemia because all these resources(I.e Kidneys, hearts, liver etc) are available.
I am a god, Mr Criminal.... I am carnal and I worship a God of the living. The dead cannot praise God. Why permit the corruption of organs inside the dead? Why permit waste? Mr Criminal, may the Good lord have mercy on us. Ignorance is a bastard. Lord have mercy on us. We all have fallen short, may the Most merciful have mercy us.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Jman06(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2021
Administration1:
Rest in peace Ma'am, but this could have been avoided.

About 50%(correct me if I am wrong) political appointees are medically not fit to hold whatsoever position they are currently in. Greed and nepotistic tendencies of rewarding loyalty over merit have caused persons who cannot even take a 5 minutes walk to be appointed into the corridors of power. E.g. the Former Nigerian Ambassador to the US, couldn't walk and was very fragile, couldn't go anywhere without an oxygen tank beside him, yet he was made to represent Nigeria in the most powerful country in the world.
Even Bihari himself, the dementia is getting out of hand, the Customs, the DSS, etc are all manned by persons whose medical fitness cannot be ascertained
That is not the issue! No one has 100% clean bill of health! Health is managed especially for people who have passed adolescent age.

The problem is with our poor healthcare system and poor health-seeking attitudes of Nigerians! Nigerians need to change their mentality and seek healthcare from professionals who are trained for that purpose. They need to stop self medication and seek proper medical care!
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Charly68: 4:02pm On May 18, 2021
Too much is killing people these days...God help us.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Calitoscassius(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2021
highchief1:
u don’t jump to internet and start drawing conclusions.what I make in one month u can’t make in ten years.im a 3 times house of assembly member.why do u feel I don’t go for check up.why do u pll take the internet too seriously.ignorance and poverty is not what u should use for who u don’t know.if I tell u who I am u will beg me for help
who is talking about what you earn? You ignorant person grin grin to hell with what you are earning! You come on social media telling bulshit about how much you earn. Who you epp? Poor people like you always get angry when poverty is mentioned!! You are an illiterate!! Fork you! Do you know who i am? grin grin you are an illiterate ignoramus who thinks he doesn't need a doctor because doctors die too grin you are very poor!! That is why you got angry and emotional when i mentioned poverty.. yea right! 3 house of toilet member my butt. grin everyone come on a faceless forum to claim what they want. Are you Donald Trump!! grin

You are the one taking it too serious by becoming emotional and angry grin grin

Go and learn how to write, spell, read and comprehend my friend! with your House of assembly rubbish! You dumbo! I am supposed to be afraid of you? grin
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Holaomoakin(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2021
Pathetic though! real iron woman.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Calitoscassius(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2021
Holaomoakin:
Pathetic though! real iron woman.
Not very iron is she? If she died. Iron do not die.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by dejt4u(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2021
She was my lecturer at the faculty of education, OAU. She was then the director of institute of Education at OAU.
May her soul rest in Peace.
My condolence to baba, Prof Tony Aladejana
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Amuochicha(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2021
I hate Men..

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by Shellsploit: 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate Men..

Amuocha
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by DedeNkem: 5:47am On May 19, 2021
Take care of your health. Eat healthy and excercise.
Re: Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2021
cyberthief:
In this case the Organ Donor is gone and gives no one the right to harvest
So if anyone engage in this because of the financial proceeds either the Government or the family
It is an offense not against the dead coz the dead know nothing but against the law

So if Mrs A owns a tree and has fruits and branches and leaves on the tree. And Mrs Z has a tree with branches and leaves and fruit.
Then Mrs A dies away. Should Mrs A's tree be left to die away?
No.
Mrs A tree will be taken care of by Mrs Z. And Mrs A tree will flourish even though Mrs A is no more.
The law is for the benefit of man. Any anti people law is useless to both God and Man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.