Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) (978 Views)

Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by Lekannu: 5:14am On May 18, 2021
Popular Yoruba actor Yomi Fabiyi has finally broken his silence a few hours after Yoruba actor Baba Ijesha was granted bail.

Actor and human rights campaigner Yomi Fabiyi is one of the people who fought for the release of Baba Ijesha after he was accused of sexually harassing a 14-year old girl of his fellow actress Princess. Yomi has been using his social media page to trumpet against the restriction of bail which was initially placed on him since his arrest.

The lawyer of Baba Ijesha, Adesina Ogunlana, said “He has been granted bail about one hour ago. We are working to perfect the bail. He was granted bail on health grounds. He has not been released. He will be released after his bail conditions have been perfected”.

“Among the bail conditions listed by the lawyer for Baba Ijesha’s release are two reliable sureties – one of them must be a level 10 officers, a direct blood relation, and N500,000 bail bond in like sum.

Reacting to the release of Baba Ijesha, Yomi Fabiyi took to his page and captioned his post on Instagram, “Abuja loun pe bi. Human Rights is Key. There can NEVER be true JUSTICE if the human rights of suspects, complainants violated. Rights which include Fair Hearing and strict adherence to the RULE of LAW. Do more on Human Rights, then Nigeria will develop and be peaceful”.

https://newsunplug.com/yomi-fabiyi-breaks-silence-after-baba-ijeshas-bail-granted/

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by kellybently(m): 5:37am On May 18, 2021
The man can walk freely again after committing the crime
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:50am On May 18, 2021
I hate rapist and I pray for them to be castrated if found guilty. But u see wetin this guy dey do for Baba Ijesha so, that na wetin we dey call TRUE FRIENDSHIP. A friend wey go beat you for inside house but fight tooth and nail for you outside is no longer a friend but a brother. My people, if u fit see a friend like this, keep am cus dem be only 3 of such people left worldwide. No matter the fkup of a friend, dem no dey sell am outside, na inside house dem dey chastise am. This nigga don raise the bar of friendship to another level sha!!! When people dey see am as a FOOOOL, I dey see am as a real nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by princemillla(m): 5:54am On May 18, 2021
This is what we r saying. No one wil support the idiot for molesting that minor but nigeria is a country with law and we have court. He had been arrested. Allow the law to do its job.

Wether granted bail or not , it doesn’t mean he won’t face court trial except truly judicial has gone to the dog
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:05am On May 18, 2021
Lalami3232:
I hate rapist and I pray for them to be castrated if found guilty. But u see wetin this guy dey do for Baba Ijesha so, that na wetin we dey call TRUE FRIENDSHIP. A friend wey go beat you for inside house but fight tooth and nail for you outside is no longer a friend but a brother. My people, if u fit see a friend like this, keep am cus dem be only 3 of such people left worldwide. No matter the fkup of a friend, dem no dey sell am outside, na inside house dem dey chastise am. This nigga don raise the bar of friendship to another level sha!!! When people dey see am as a FOOOOL, I dey see am as a real nigga.

You're Wise
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by nifemi25(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2021
Lalami3232:

God bless you for this ....
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2021
Yomi has done nothing wrong asking for Baba Ijesha's bail. Baba Ijesha is still a suspect and his alleged offence is bailable. He cannot be detained indefinitely, it will be totally unconstitutional.

We cannot act unlawfully while trying to uphold the law.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by houseontherock: 8:19am On May 18, 2021
Thank you Yomi for contacting Winners don't Quit Chambers, thank you for fighting for his right. If medical sciences proves that the girl is 14 indeed, let baba ijesa face the section of the law that deals with that crime. But if indeed she's 24 as people said, let princess also be detained and denied bail for 35 days for manipulation and lying.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Breaks Silence After Baba Ijesha’s Bail Granted (video) by Fuckyoumod: 9:46am On May 18, 2021
kellybently:
The man can walk freely again after committing the crime
after committing what crime exactly?

Since this media trial started have you ever heard the accused side of the trial or story?

Ohhhh.. You are only wired to prosecute and judge a man based on one sided account.

He will face trail in a competent court of law and only the court can lock him up if found guilty.
Because this whole drama looks like a Set up to me.

I don't expect my 14 year old daughter to stay calm, cool and watch somebody touch her carelessly without a fight or even biting the idiot. I except my daughter to be very aggressive, hostile or even kill such bastard.

But I believe the court to do Justice.

(1) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child / Female Student Faints Three Times Upon Hearing That Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS / Nigerian Farmer Sentenced To Death For Defending Himself Against Herder In Adama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.