Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child (980 Views)

Evans Onwuamadike Not Sentenced To Death By Court As Claimed / Is Bandit, Dogo Gide Really Dead? (Fact Check) / 12 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Holding A 20-year-old Woman Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by Rehimusals: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Claim: A picture attached to a Twitter thread by former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode featured a man holding a burnt child. Fani-Kayode described the picture as a casualty from the Igangan crisis in Oyo State. 
However, findings show that the picture was not from the Igangan crisis but from the Southern Cameroon (Ambazonian) genocide.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/07/fact-check-claimed-fani-kayode-was-picture-man-holding-burnt-child-oyo-community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by Golan007: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2021
FFK and fake news.

1 Like

Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by OnionBandit(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2021
These people need to be hung by the ballz

Buhari, what is happening?
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by tunjiajayi: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Science student things.
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by Origin(f): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
These can be resolved by putting controls in place to stop this from reoccurring.

Articles and pictures must be date and location stamped before posting.

And any reference made to an existing article must be properly referenced.

Defaulters should be sanctioned especially blogging sites. This could even counter fake news.
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by mightyhaze: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oh dear..

I feel pained seeing this picture. To me ,it doesn't matter whether it's iganan or ambazonia,this picture evoked deep emotion in me.

What an experience for that father
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by Anfield247(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fu°k naija!
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by captainspear(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
Oh dear..

I feel pained seeing this picture. To me ,it doesn't matter whether it's iganan or ambazonia,this picture evoked deep emotion in me.

What an experience for that father
it is a pleasure to finally meet another human being on nairaland
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by cheango: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
EVIL has been committed, over 20 people are killed, verification of a picture won't change the fact that Buhari APC govt is evil, they have brought calamity to Nigeria, and we the indigenous tribes must defend ourselves from Fulani and their bastards supporters
Re: FACT-CHECK: As Claimed By Fani-kayode, Was Picture Of Man Holding A Burnt Child by Moxil(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
OnionBandit:
These people need to be hung by the ballz

Buhari, what is happening?

Stop talking anyhow

What happen 2 yr freedom of speech

(1) (Reply)

Thanks guy.. we got her / Lady Barks Like Dog In Ogun After An Encounter With Suspected Yahoo Boy / The Creepy Story Of Carl Tanzler, The Man Who Lived With A Corpse For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.