Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike (17365 Views)

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by garfield1: 10:16am On May 18, 2021
chrisxxx:

There is no best person. Someone is better than Amaechi. I wish Amaechi could rule forever. I wish Messi could play forever. I wish Obama would be president forever. Howbeit, there is time for everything. When they are there, let us support them. There can only be one president ar a time, just as in one governor. Let us stop this comparison.
Leadership is that proverbial elephant that was visited by some blind men. Everyone had a perfect description of the elephant depending where they touched.
I can tell you that Wike is the best. I may be right on a personal ground. He tarred the road leading to my community.

You arw judging based on personal or selfish terms not in general terms
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by donveekings: 10:17am On May 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
Wike and Amaechi can continue in their public outbursts but they must leave IPOB out of their commentaries. Wike d blood of d Obigbo residents u killed makes u inescapable from justice. IPOB didn't kill Rivers State residents but it was rather u in a bid to curry favor from d Caliphate deployed d Army on Obigbo killing both IPOB and non-IPOB residents forgetting action and reaction are equal and opposite. You were once greatly loved and admired by IPOB adherents and Nnamdi Kanu has severally eulogized u as a Governor with balls but your public denial of your ancestry and d unleashing of the military against your people cos of your Igbophobic disposition brought u into this mess where u now sleep at Bori Camp military barracks.
You people always show your inferior mindsets with the nonsense comments you make on a daily basis. Imagine how slow you are to think that Wike is running from Ipob.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:
There is absolutely any evidence ipob have killed anyone in Rivers State

It's funny how a state were 90% percentage of the youths are cultist ipob is now the security treat ?

Wike hatred for Igbos is just too evident ...we would deal with him when the time comes
An average Rivers man resent Igbos. In short to be political relevant in Rivers State you must make your Igbophobia public. Wike understands this. He is winning more Rivers people to his side by being seen as resenting Igbos.
Rivers people dont like the Igbos. Simple.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 10:26am On May 18, 2021
chrisxxx:

An average Rivers man resent Igbos. In short to be political relevant in Rivers State you must make your Igbophobia public. Wike understands this. He is winning more Rivers people to his side by being seen as resenting Igbos.
Rivers people dont like the Igbos. Simple.
Lmao no anti igbo politician has ever won an election in Rivers ...u obvious never been to rivers State ..or port Harcourt

Ask awuse ... lmao stop lying oga ... ameachi was far more anti igbo than wike ...how far now ...he mellowed when he wanted to contest devour term
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lmao no anti igbo politician has ever won an election in Rivers ...u obvious never been to rivers State ..or port Harcourt

Ask awuse ... lmao stop lying oga ... ameachi was far more anti igbo than wike ...how far now ...he mellowed when he wanted to contest devour term
You have said it all. Amaechi being anti-Igbo is a prove to my assertion that an average Rivers man does not like Igbos. It is not a matter of Amaechi or Wike.
Even the Ikwerre people are more considerate in the anti-Igbo pose since most of them married Igbos e.g Amaechi.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2021
chrisxxx:

You have said it all. Amaechi being anti-Igbo is a prove to my assertion that an average Rivers man does not like Igbos. It is not a matter of Amaechi or Wike.
Even the Ikwerre people are more considerate in the anti-Igbo pose since most of them married Igbos e.g Amaechi.
Average rivers man is scared of igbo domination like most nigerians ...ijaws don't really care ogonis want to take obigbo so they hate Igbos ...the rest are cool

Ikwere hate for igbo is simple seeing compounds your father and grand father sold for 5000 everyday can. Make u hate someone ...it's normal
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ablejesus26(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2021
ManuelZuka:
, it seems you are not properly train, cant you read or you are just blind to interprete, before 1914 biafra has been existing

Just apologize for that nonsense you wrote and move on.
Your narration is like saying all Igbo are Massob.

Mnk recently had a fuss with tb Joshua, attend his church and see the numbers of Igbos there.
This guys have no business with Ipob.
We can all be Igbo but it's impossible for everyone of us to be Ipob.
Don't drag this further just accept your error and move on.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by MainJoe: 11:22am On May 18, 2021
garfield1:

You have finished that pdp minnion.apc is flushing out pdp from rivers in 2023

I don't like any. PDP or APC. We need fresh ideas and innovative leadership. I don't think any of the above parties can give us that.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Xlareenonyi(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2021
Not that he sounds like a rascal rather he is a rascal, agbero!
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by chrisxxx(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Average rivers man is scared of igbo domination like most nigerians ...ijaws don't really care ogonis want to take obigbo so they hate Igbos ...the rest are cool

Ikwere hate for igbo is simple seeing compounds your father and grand father sold for 5000 everyday can. Make u hate someone ...it's normal
Are the Ikwerre people also selling Aba metropolis?
Enugu? Abakaliki? Owerri?
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by Rolly22(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
Wike and Amaechi can continue in their public outbursts but they must leave IPOB out of their commentaries. Wike d blood of d Obigbo residents u killed makes u inescapable from justice. IPOB didn't kill Rivers State residents but it was rather u in a bid to curry favor from d Caliphate deployed d Army on Obigbo killing both IPOB and non-IPOB residents forgetting action and reaction are equal and opposite. You were once greatly loved and admired by IPOB adherents and Nnamdi Kanu has severally eulogized u as a Governor with balls but your public denial of your ancestry and d unleashing of the military against your people cos of your Igbophobic disposition brought u into this mess where u now sleep

at Bori Camp military barracks.

He will never have peace, Chineke ga akpo ya oku.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by garfield1: 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
MainJoe:

I don't like any. PDP or APC. We need fresh ideas and innovative leadership. I don't think any of the above parties can give us that.

Candidates apc will be bringing like tonye Cole,dakuku peterside are better than the ones pdp will be bringing

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by MainJoe: 2:24pm On May 18, 2021
garfield1:

Candidates apc will be bringing like tonye Cole,dakuku peterside are better than the ones pdp will be bringing

I agree with you on that but I believe we need guys with a bit more foresight than these. People that already have full development plans.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by UnabashedIPOB: 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
Why is this Little Hitler, MRS. TAMBUWAL, can't let a day go by without him talking about IPOB? If he spends his time doing the people's business, may be his state would be in a better shape.
Re: Insecurity: Blame Amaechi, He’s Happy With Killings By IPOB In Rivers – Wike by ItachiU(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2022
wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Commends Lagos For Eko Atlantic City's Successful Completion / We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. / Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.