Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally (20867 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / We Never Planned Any Rally For Kano – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:57am On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
. Crude oil

From the North, ryt
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by airoport: 11:57am On May 18, 2021
WaffenSS:
This roguish tout is who the Yoruba are pinning their hopes on to save them from themselves.

What a messiah!

As far as secessionist agitators go, at least Nnamdi Kanu looks more presentable.

Remember David, it's not by appearance, the heart is key. He's fuelled by his love for his people and readied himself to risk his comfort, safety, properties, liberty, peace, for their freedom. How many can speak up, or leave their comfort zones for anything? Why do you think most are silent in the face of the recent adverse events against our people? I doff my hat... His momentum is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Minjim: 11:58am On May 18, 2021
Sunday Igboho, to be fore warned is to be for armed.
We can not have a Nnamadi Kanu in the West
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Kuginzi: 11:59am On May 18, 2021
IPOB oya start crying like a baby!

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Sipsum: 12:01pm On May 18, 2021
flokii:
Igboho lost my admiration the moment he joined Yoruba struggle with known terrorist Igbos in SE..

We don't even share boundary with those people so how is it our business if soldiers deal with them.
Na dem go price market for Nigeria Army hand, so let them face the music.

Na pdp dem dey work for, dem no know say our mumu don do since cheesy grin grin.
I adviice Sunday to ignore Aseyin and visit iseyin, Baba and Iya Mogbas are waiting for him.
I will also advise his followers to come with tanks of water, Igboho Oosha is about to be incinerated.
The only way he will escape the fire is if he is fighting a just cause and not for his pocket.
Ko si Oosha ti Sango o le na, a fi eyi to ba le sare. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thieves masquerading as freedom fighters, Sango is waiting for una at Iseyin.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Sipsum: 12:05pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:

The paramount ruler and the king

Who are you to question him

You get time the answer them.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by hotwax: 12:10pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
cool

Sunday Igboho has been warned

Ipob uneducated miscreants would carry this on their head like Galla sellers

been warned? AIG of police in osun state, governor of osun warned igboho from coming to osun.

He went to osun and even went to the state capital. He even passed abere the governor office. What did they do? The all hide in their rooms.

If them born ur papa well, go meet ossa..u be suya be that. Guns no dey do am ooo...

wetin go hit u no go get medicine...werey odeh buruku

4 Likes

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Tobrasky: 12:13pm On May 18, 2021
flokii:

The moment you involve Igbos in anything.. such endeavour is bound to fail.

Igboho took a wrong step associating a proscribed terrorist group like IPOB with Yoruba struggle.
Well that's Igboho's cup of tea to deal with, IPOB didn't ask or solicit his alliance, you can call IPOB a failure but they are not only globally recognized world-wide, they are also a registered organization in many countries today and a membership that keeps getting bigger... also remember If not for Ipob we won't be having anything like national dialogue and calls for restructuring at the level of seriousness it is now in Nigeria today! IPOB is the reason why Igboho is even relevant in his demands for Odua Republic!

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by hotwax: 12:13pm On May 18, 2021
Sipsum:

Na pdp dem dey work for, dem no know say our mumu don do since cheesy grin grin.
I adviice Sunday to ignore Aseyin and visit iseyin, Baba and Iya Mogbas are waiting for him.
I will also advise his followers to come with tanks of water, Igboho Oosha is about to be incinerated.
The only way he will escape the fire is if he is fighting a just cause and not for his pocket.
Ko si Oosha ti Sango o le na, a fi eyi to ba le sare. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masturbate now, when visits isheyin, you go ignore the thread...you no go comment na.
YorubaNation is above iseyin. I have people in iseyin, they want to fight customs as i speak. They are even inviting Igboho. He is popular there.

Oba iseyin is either jealous or afraid...

The same sunday igboho fought custom officers last week. So this is the best time for him to go to iseyin...

no one can stop him...

2 Likes

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2021
Baba Aseyin,what you're saying is not possible sir ! How are you going to stop us from moving freely in any part of Odua land ? Iseyin belongs to Oduduwa,therefore NOBODY can stop us from going there.

Agents of fulani government just killed five Yoruba persons on their father's land ; right there in Iseyin and you're saying we should not come ? Baba Aseyin,you can't stop us o ! We will come in through Oyo axis on the fixed date,so that anybody that wants to stop us can get ready !

Yoruba nation is a done deal. It is over for Nigeria and those who profit from that corrupt and unworkable entity. Yoruba are unstoppable !

Long live the United Kingdoms of Oduduwa Republic !

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by kolnel: 12:14pm On May 18, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Shallow reasoning!
He has led them all this time, and it didn't turn chaotic.
Perhaps you have a family member that is not thuggish that you want to recommend...

your dad
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by hotwax: 12:16pm On May 18, 2021
flokii:
Igboho lost my admiration the moment he joined Yoruba struggle with known terrorist Igbos in SE..

We don't even share boundary with those people so how is it our business if soldiers deal with them.

fulani are on quest to conquer the south. They see opportunity to do so now. This is the best time they can take over south.

This is not about Igbo or yoruba..lets apply common sense...

you get brain na

2 Likes

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by hotwax: 12:18pm On May 18, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Baba Aseyin,what you're saying is not possible sir ! How are you going to stop us from moving freely in any part of Odua land ? Iseyin belongs to Oduduwa,therefore NOBODY can stop us from going there.

Agents of fulani government just killed five Yoruba persons on their father's land ; right there in Iseyin and you're saying we should not come ? Baba Aseyin,you can't stop us o ! We will come in through Oyo axis on the fixed date,so that anybody that wants to stop us can get ready !

Yoruba nation is a done deal. It is over for Nigeria and those who profit from that corrupt and unworkable entity. Yoruba are unstoppable !

Long live the United Kingdoms of Oduduwa Republic !

that oba werey...he dare not say that to fulanis ooo...

reminds me of oluwo of iwo...

some obas go run kabakaba when yoruba youths tear eyes.

Those obas think they are god. Ordinary small boys chased oba eko out of his palace during endsars.

this oba should be careful, he will just be waste meat at the end...no be oba fulani herdsmen they kidnap freely in ekiti...

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by hecomeshome(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2021
Officialgarri:
One the I like about the North and the South west is, they do not depend on emotional blackmail to live and strive.
They hustle and think for themselves without crying foul like a lazy toddler about marginalization or whatever crap a weak child can cry over.
[/i]

You are very wrong and myopic in your assertion. If you were right, the north would not be afraid of restructuring and the disintegration of Nigeria.
The NORTH is very lazy.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
hotwax:

that oba werey...he dare not say that to fulanis ooo...

reminds me of oluwo of iwo...

some obas go run kabakaba when yoruba youths tear eyes.

Those obas think they are god. Ordinary small boys chased oba eko out of his palace during endsars.

this oba should be careful, he will just be waste meat at the end...no be oba fulani herdsmen they kidnap freely in ekiti...

Baba was only joking; he did not mean exactly what he said ! It's nothing to even think about. Come to think of it,can anybody stop us from moving freely in any part of Yoruba land ? You and I know that it is not possible.

We will be there LIVE in Iseyin ! Sango a pa bata,a pa jowonjowon ori e !

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Biafranboys: 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
Officialgarri:
One the I like about the North and the South west is, they do not depend on emotional blackmail to live and strive.
They hustle and think for themselves without crying foul like a lazy toddler about marginalization or whatever crap a weak child can cry over.

Joe Igbokwe once said....
....... must imbibe cultural competence and emotional intelligence in Nigeria. They must learn how to build bridges across Nigeria and not burning bridges. This is common sense.

Joe ibokwe a man suffering from dementia and the omo ale of igbo land as I always call him, only fulanis support Joe ibokwe
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by dragunov: 12:47pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
cool

Sunday Igboho has been warned

Ipob uneducated miscreants would carry this on their head like Galla sellers

That is not a warning. The Oba is just trying to prevent mayhem because once the people of Iseyin see the agitators and especially Igboho, they will become emboldened and any customs official seen will become suya.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by alterego17: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:

The paramount ruler and the king

Who are you to question him

Bro Plz u get legit vendor n escrow dat u hv used on darkweb?
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Conrod: 12:55pm On May 18, 2021
flokii:

The topic is about an asslicking half ball oba,though i dnt espect you his SUBJECT to be any wiser,
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by flokii: 12:57pm On May 18, 2021
Sipsum:

Exactly.. my suspicions of PDP using the Igboho guy to destabilize SW is coming to light.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by ransomed: 12:58pm On May 18, 2021
Nairalanders ! What is Sanusilization?
The king wants to prevent this act please.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2021
Aseyin talk too much.

With you press conference it shows that you are inviting the Yoruba Nation crusader in your town.

Sakamaje:

https://oyoinsight.com/dont-come-to-iseyin-our-mood-not-suitable-for-any-rally-aseyin-tells-igboho/
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Untrained security personnel killed your people and you have nothing to say only to warn someone fighting for his people's right not to visit them.

Because what is done is done. Rally at this point could turn violent and bloody, more deaths that solves nothing. Or, can it bring Yoruba nation?

nairalandankrah:
Sentiment aside, they need the rally more..

Petitioning and demanding for compensation would work better in this case

ProfessorBerlin:
U can be a king and a slave at the same time

Everything na slave slave slave!! Boring, mtcheeew. Can you even recognise wisdom even when it is staring you in the face?
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by WATCHMANX: 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
kolnel:

your dad
So you don't have a brave man in your own family? smiley
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by maasoap(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
stunnert:
[s] These ones are the bad eggs in the basket, the betrayers among the Yoruba's that have collected bribes from the Ogas at the top (North) so as to prevent the good works igboho is doing.

Anybody that is against the good of this country won't live to see the end of this year. This I have said and it shall be [/s]
Contact me if you need to locate and find someone ASAP!! !

Lol. You that couldn't even be patient to read what you responded to is the one who will help people find someone?

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by WATCHMANX: 1:11pm On May 18, 2021
Minjim:
Sunday Igboho, to be forwarded is to be for armed.
We can not have a Nnamadi Kanu in the West
We don't and we can't, Kanu is already in your East!
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2021
InaNla:
Useless bloggers with mis-information like APC & Lie Mohamed.

Nigeria Customs Service on Thursday killed some youth in the town and the community is mourning the dead. May their souls rest in peace.

Odua nation is inevitable.

let me repeat yorubas are not going anyway .not after deceiving us niger delta against ibos 1967

2021 them want to biafra for our head!
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by seyz91(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2021
you see the judas in yoruba land

we are our own problem

instead of having one voice see them traditional leaders already

shiioorr!

undecided
Sakamaje:

https://oyoinsight.com/dont-come-to-iseyin-our-mood-not-suitable-for-any-rally-aseyin-tells-igboho/
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by kolnel: 1:23pm On May 18, 2021
WATCHMANX:
So you don't have a brave man in your own family? smiley

we are all cowards
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by seyz91(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2021
you dey mind that old fool

nonsense and kind

mtchewww undecided
AdaugoChisom:
Untrained security personnel killed your people and you have nothing to say only to warn someone fighting for his people's right not to visit them.

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by ofiko123(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2021
Igboho is not welcomed in iseyin...I can assure you all of that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Seoul, South Korea Ahead Of World BIO Summit (Photos) / Omisore Accepts Open Debate With Aregbesola / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.