Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally (20864 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / We Never Planned Any Rally For Kano – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by WATCHMANX: 1:58pm On May 18, 2021
kolnel:

we are all cowards
My sympathies! smiley
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by AbuAeesha: 2:14pm On May 18, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
U can be a king and a slave at the same time
u have the right to have an opinion....but don't think it is always the best
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by tammie24: 2:36pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:

The paramount ruler and the king

Who are you to question him
igboho is coming, you and the paramount ruler should stop him
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Ayomi90: 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
kolnel:
Sunday has good intentions, but he lacks the intellectual capacity to lead such volatile movement .
Those kinds of movement will definitely turn into chaos.
He was also once a political thug, and he can't really be trusted.
He has been doing it for close to a year now, when does it turn chaos? If there is chaos its ur lovely Nigerian security that caused it.

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by hotwax: 3:02pm On May 18, 2021
Ayomi90:

He has been doing it for close to a year now, when does it turn chaos? If there is chaos its ur lovely Nigerian security that caused it.

Help me tell him oooo,

Sunday Igboho is being advised professors and legal advisers.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by luluman: 3:20pm On May 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Untrained security personnel killed your people and you have nothing to say only to warn someone fighting for his people's right not to visit them.

Now the dumbs have started: how does it affect your ESN or UGM ? I said earlier yorubas think before acting unlike yee....
gbo
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by luluman: 3:22pm On May 18, 2021
Conrod:
Dont mind him,he only wants to preserve his throne against "sanusilization" .the black lives matter protesters should have waited because america was boiling then.
See mumu, what is our own with America? You think we deceive ourselves like your people who relate themselves to Israelites by fire by force.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 18, 2021
But this iseyin ruler stupid.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Conrod: 3:50pm On May 18, 2021
luluman:
See mumu, what is our own with America? You think we deceive ourselves like your people who relate themselves to Israelites by fire by force.
True true,common sense is not common.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by luluman: 3:53pm On May 18, 2021
Conrod:
True true,common sense is not common.
Very true, otherwise yeebos would not let one fugitive lead their people to their grave.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by membranus: 4:23pm On May 18, 2021
Iseyin get ready, Igboho and the Oodua Nation Protest Train is coming.

Whether your king likes it or not.

No king is greater than his subjects.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by chris51(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Untrained security personnel killed your people and you have nothing to say only to warn someone fighting for his people's right not to visit them.

How do you know that the Oba said nothing when youths were killed?
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by sharpwriter(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
flokii:
Igboho lost my admiration the moment he joined Yoruba struggle with known terrorist Igbos in SE..

We don't even share boundary with those people so how is it our business if soldiers deal with them.
Na dem go price market for Nigeria Army hand, so let them face the music.

It is clear that your source of information may only be from nairaland and other local news alone. You haven't been hearing from the horses mouth (several agitators) on FB and YouTube.

You want to defeat a united North alone without synergy down south? Ain't easy bro.

The southern struggle isn't regional, it is conjoined. The fact that you haven't been hearing about middle-belt doesn't mean they are not among.

The Southern part and middle-belt are under the body NINAS (Nigerian indigenous nationalities alliance for self-determination).

So bro. Igboho is still in line.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by WarmShisha: 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
alterego17:

Bro Plz u get legit vendor n escrow dat u hv used on darkweb?

World market

http://worldps45uh3rhedmx7g3jgjf3vw52wkvvcastfm46fzrpwoc7f33lid.onion/

Very reliable so far

1 Like

Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by sharpwriter(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2021
hotwax:

been warned? AIG of police in osun state, governor of osun warned igboho from coming to osun.

He went to osun and even went to the state capital. He even passed abere the governor office. What did they do? The all hide in their rooms.

If them born ur papa well, go meet ossa..u be suya be that. Guns no dey do am ooo...

wetin go hit u no go get medicine...werey odeh buruku

Hahaha... No mind dem
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by stunnert(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2021
Don't worry bro, just bring job for me and watch me deliver
maasoap:

Lol. You that couldn't even be patient to read what you responded to is the one who will help people find someone?
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Ikinternational: 6:48pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
cool

Sunday Igboho has been warned

Ipob uneducated miscreants would carry this on their head like Galla sellers

did you even read or just lack comprehension..smh
lazy youth
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Ikinternational: 6:52pm On May 18, 2021
Officialgarri:
One thing I like about the North and the South west is, they do not depend on emotional blackmail to live and strive.
They hustle and think for themselves without crying foul like a lazy toddler about marginalization or whatever crap a weak child can cry over.

Joe Igbokwe once said....
....... must imbibe cultural competence and emotional intelligence in Nigeria. They must learn how to build bridges across Nigeria and not burning bridges. This is common sense.

your best friend joe abi
ndi advice n garri. advise your pockets abeg.
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by meccuno: 7:04pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
cool

Sunday Igboho has been warned

Ipob uneducated miscreants would carry this on their head like Galla sellers

How does your post relate with the topic? I am trying so hard not to call you a Sophisticated slowpoke..... undecided
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by geobro: 9:55pm On May 18, 2021
The same sunday igboho fought custom officers last week. So this is the best time for him to go to iseyin... no one can stop him...
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by alterego17: 12:17am On May 19, 2021
WarmShisha:

World market

Very reliable so far

Bro tnkz a lot 4 dz but abeg drop ur whatsapp 4 mi n wen I get it den u delete it asap....I need proper guidance
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by Nobody: 10:59am On May 23, 2021
meccuno:
How does your post relate with the topic? I am trying so hard not to call you a Sophisticated slowpoke..... undecided

Why the curse word

Seun Obinoscopy oam4j Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by meccuno: 12:03pm On May 23, 2021
divinecode101:

Why the curse word

Seun Obinoscopy oam4j Mynd44 Lalasticlala
I said I am trying so hard not to call you a Sophisticated slowpoke. Did I call you that
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by alterego17: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Aseyin To Igboho: Don’t Come To Iseyin, Our Mood Not Suitable For Any Rally by alterego17: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2022
WarmShisha:

World market

Very reliable so far

Bro this site is closed...kindly send me another reliable link ok bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Photos From Governor Obiano's 60th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.