Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment (53533 Views)

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) / Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:
Northerners are hardworking people, we don't engaged in Yahoo

This sounds like an honest submission. If there are no arrest in the North, maybe they are not engaging in cyber crime.

The only way to know is also for the South to waist from such shameful act. Nigerian youth are becoming more lazy and no thanks to the parents of the fraudster as they aid their wards.

I think EFCC should arrest everyone of them including their parents

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Bulkwide111: 2:47pm On May 18, 2021
ODE! Bandits,bastard herdsmen & boko haram better pas yahoo??
Jones4190:
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by highchief1: 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
Gift52:
Suspected Yahoo-Yahoo boys stage protest in Osogbo, Osun state, accuse EFCC officials of harassing and extorting them.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH4bIjF5NNw

The suspects blocked the Dele Yes Sir Roundabout in Osogbo following an overnight raid by EFCC officials on Adetunji Estate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1394608867225526279
end sars part two.i no go talk let the country consume everybody
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by 900warriorz: 2:51pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:

Accepted....but you do your hardworking Drugs deal grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2021
Imagine,this is the opportunity to arrest those shits.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by olayiwola72(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2021
Lol fraudsters Dey protest
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by WoundedLamb: 2:52pm On May 18, 2021
They say the present leaders should make room for the youths. Here are the youths.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by generalwo(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2021
princetom1:

No problem with what u said but i hope efcc will not just pick u up someday, i pray u survive it to come tell the story
...... Pick me up for what crime? If I be yahoo boy or fraudster, amen to your prayers... I don't support stealing from those who work hard day and night to earn a living...... Recently a girl committed suicide.... Why? She borrowed 500k from lapo to do a pos business.... Few weeks into the business, some yahoo Boys came.... Sent her fake transfer collected all she had in cash and voomed away..... When the girl noticed she has been scammed, she took her life...... Now tell me how those boys will ever have peace..... The same curse that follow them will follow every one who sits one place and seeks ways to defraud people who earn their living in a honest way

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by ada9ja(f): 2:56pm On May 18, 2021
Jostoman:
so all the millions of naira that your youths are using to buy house in the south are made from the sales of tomato and onion.

yes ooooo...money wey dey farm pass yahoo.....Yahoo is showing off...

those aboki get money but little show off
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by MoIbrahim: 2:57pm On May 18, 2021
sammyj:
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Just imagine criminals protesting over arrest of their crimes . I wonder what this world is turning into shocked

They are even adding ethnic colouration to the protest. They know ethno-religious arguments really sell in Nigeria grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by olayiwola72(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2021
generalwo:
...... Pick me up for what crime? If I be yahoo boy or fraudster, amen to your prayers... I don't support stealing from those who work hard day and night to earn a living...... Recently a girl committed suicide.... Why? She borrowed 500k from lapo to do a pos business.... Few weeks into the business, some yahoo Boys came.... Sent her fake transfer collected all she had in cash and voomed away..... When the girl noticed she has been scammed, she took her life...... Now tell me how those boys will ever have peace..... The same curse that follow them will follow every one who sits one place and seeks ways to defraud people who earn their living in a honest way

I really felt for the lady o ... Lapo I Dey fear that money like hell
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by ibolord(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2021
It's a matter of time and EFCC will become an endangered species like the Police

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by macrodata(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2021
Jostoman:
so all the millions of naira that your youths are using to buy house in the south are made from the sales of tomato and onion.
it's kidnapping money sir
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by aspabay(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2021
LMS1:

don't pity me.
pity your self for pitying someone you know nothing about.
some of you are so broke that someone can't play with you.
the economy situation makes you so bitter over people cruise.
little play spark out with anger..
sorry bro....
what I said was pun intended.
next time don't take peopls comments to heart! grin
wish you nice day ahead..
You would be surprised.

Watch your back henceforth, 30days max. Nough said
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Minjim: 3:03pm On May 18, 2021
They round up all those fools investigate their source of income. I'm sure that a can of worms will be unveiled
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Benrosaria(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2021
cocolacec:

Nonsense no yahoo boy deserves to be arrested and jailed.The govt own these youth the power to channel their illegitimate business to positivity.Jailing or arrest is not the solution.

Europeans will rather give their yahoo boys jobs or light sentences1-2yrs jail term or community service).

You dont destroy your child because he is engaged in wrong vices,you must redirect them to a legitimate means of livelihood.

But their own no dey spend lavish and stupid like us. Na to oppress dey make boys for Nigeria dey do yahoo. nothing more
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by fuke(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2021
cocolacec:

Nonsense no yahoo boy deserves to be arrested and jailed.The govt own these youth the power to channel their illegitimate business to positivity.Jailing or arrest is not the solution.

Europeans will rather give their yahoo boys jobs or light sentences1-2yrs jail term or community service).

You dont destroy your child because he is engaged in wrong vices,you must redirect them to a legitimate means of livelihood.

They get redirected in prison.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by debbydams(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:
ab ' e ri'olohun..oloshi undecided undecided
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Dot101: 3:18pm On May 18, 2021
I condemn in totality the activities of yahoo boiz notwithstanding, why aren't any arrest or mass arrest in the north. The answer lies in nepotism understand this regime. 70% of EFCC staffs are Northerner. They are least expected to arrest there colleagues and we kinsmen younger ones.

An area younger brother of mine relocated to the north to avoid EFCC incessant arrest. Now,his cashing out bigger with a calm and rest of mind.

Bottom line,crimes ( any crime one could think of in this world ) abounds in every community,LGA,State,tribe etc.
EFCC should watch it on this topic.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by ella45(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2021
Bloody criminals u are not ashamed to come out and protest yahoo na work irresponsible humans I wish army go even come after una shameless people
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Kingrefreshed: 3:39pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:

The people in Aso Rock nko? That idiot in France called Buhari is he not a Fraudster??

Terrorists!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by kmaster007: 3:39pm On May 18, 2021
You most be one of them
November1857:
After rounding up those in the corridor of power for failing to provide job for this youths.. Typical Yoruba Muslim..
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by streetsoldier1(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Calm down...

If you understand how Yahoo works, you will know that most northerners don't have the mental wherewithal to pull off such stunts.

An average southerner is smarter than an average northerner. That's why the northerns would rather take up arms against the state than get involved in online fraud.

okay, make i calm down small, they still have some among them smart enough to engage in online fraud, perhaps tutored by southerner
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by globalresource: 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:

You are mad. My uncles was swindle by a northerner. Big ie
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by ikechukwu150: 3:54pm On May 18, 2021
We are coming for you..
helinues:
They should all be rounded up.

Youths of no tomorrow
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by SmartPolician: 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
streetsoldier1:

okay, make i calm down small, they still have some among them smart enough to engage in online fraud, perhaps tutored by southerner

I have a Yahoo neighbor in my former area who would often tell me that if not for Yahoo, you and I won't be able to walk the streets freely and sleep at night. Yes, he's very right because that thing has kept a lot of young people busy.

My biggest fear is that even primary school children know about it and aspire to be Yahoo boys when they grow up. I am not making this little kid story up; this is a personal experience.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by DashDolls(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2021
Who are these ones
Do they think any reasonable youth will join them in this their RUBBISH Protest.
These Yahoo boys have finally shown their faces on the streets of Osogbo.
Over to the EFCC Officials.
They brought themselves out as fresh food for the EFCC.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Felabarmudia: 4:33pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:

Says who?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by streetsoldier1(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

I have a Yahoo neighbor in my former area who would often tell me that if not for Yahoo, you and I won't be able to walk the streets freely and sleep at night. Yes, he's very right because that thing has kept a lot of young people busy.

My biggest fear is that even primary school children know about it and aspire to be Yahoo boys when they grow up. I am not making this little kid story up; this is a personal experience.

wow!! moral decedance at its peak, parenting has failed, national orientation and values have gone to the dogs. Schools are helpless to preach dignity in Labour
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by Ironhead73: 4:34pm On May 18, 2021
Jones4190:
So you think say the hussle easy abi?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment by babaireti(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
cocolacec:

Wait untill they use you for yahoo +,then your head go straight , shebi light punishment abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns / Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.