Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone (5093 Views)

Pls Guys! Whats The Best Budget Gaming Phone, That Your Using / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 11:47am On May 18, 2021
One of TECNO Spark 7 Pro’s key features is its MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. This powerful chipset makes this device gaming-friendly as well as provides smoothness and no heating problems.

Its efficient performance in heavy-loading games, which demand intense gameplay and scenes is exemplary. Its 5000mAh massive battery supports enhanced gameplays and pro-longed backup time.

The attractive display of this phone has a “6.6” dot in display with a 90Hz refresh rate which is considered as a high refresh rate. This helps during video streaming or playing heavy games to provide an uninterrupted and smooth experience.

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2021
big trash. not close to be called gaming phone

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2021
how is a phone with helio g85 a gaming phone,
do you even know what a gaming phone is?

13 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Randerl: 8:50pm On May 18, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by wearsandtrends1: 6:58am On May 19, 2021
GoD When
cry

Check out how i set up my Business on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6543407/started-business-nairaland-see-how#101483417
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by stupidmod3: 7:25am On May 19, 2021
lol u for just say for chats n call

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 9:41am On May 19, 2021
even with helio g70 phones play games cool so i dont understand why 80 90 wont play it
Rareoil:

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
even with helio g70 phones play games cool so i dont understand why 80 90 wont play it

A gaming phone isn't any phone that plays games.

A gaming phone is one that can play high demanding graphic games effortlessly.

Most phones will struggle when it comes to games like genshen impact and co.

6 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 1:48pm On May 19, 2021
Really you said High DEMANDING GRAPHIC GAMES like?
Rareoil:

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 2:19pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
na dust full ur head una no sabi anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:

Genshen impact
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:33pm On May 19, 2021
Dusta manager you should not just jump into sensible peoples' conversions like that.
ordinary tecno camon 11 phone can play games conveniently with no ish
sunshineV:
na dust full ur head una no sabi anything
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Dusta manager you should not just jump into sensible peoples' conversions like that.
shey camon 11 wey players dey run without their heads?

5 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
genshin impact? downloading... lets see whatsup grin grin
Rareoil:

Genshen impact

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
genshin impact? downloading... lets see whatsup grin grin

What phone
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:42pm On May 19, 2021
Now i know you are just a Joke grin i guess you like seeing fictional movies grin grin
sunshineV:
shey camon 11 wey players dey run without their heads?
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 2:44pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Now i know you are just a Joke grin i guess you like seeing fictional movies grin grin
why am i even talking to a dumb marketer sef

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:48pm On May 19, 2021
TECNO SPARK 7p cool
Rareoil:

What phone
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
no b candy crush dem dey talk oo grin

2 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:53pm On May 19, 2021
Thanks for the complement: i should start my CV soon as u've recommended
NEXT>>> cool
sunshineV:
why am i even talking to a dumb marketer sef
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:54pm On May 19, 2021
Yeap dem no talk Y2 phone too
Sunkyphil:
no b candy crush dem dey talk oo grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Flamees(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2021

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
TECNO SPARK 7p cool

Brace up for lagging and 25fps gameplay
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Flamees(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2021
Rareoil:

I bet that phone can't Grid autosports
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 2:57pm On May 19, 2021
hahaha have you used it before? grin grin
Rareoil:

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Penterprise: 3:26pm On May 19, 2021
This sound nice for the game freaks, they most surely enjoy every bit of the games ...

iseoluwanimi:
One of TECNO Spark 7 Pro’s key features is its MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. This powerful chipset makes this device gaming-friendly as well as provides smoothness and no heating problems.

Its efficient performance in heavy-loading games, which demand intense gameplay and scenes is exemplary. Its 5000mAh massive battery supports enhanced gameplays and pro-longed backup time.

The attractive display of this phone has a “6.6” dot in display with a 90Hz refresh rate which is considered as a high refresh rate. This helps during video streaming or playing heavy games to provide an uninterrupted and smooth experience.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Kojiek: 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
Among these three phones: Vivo y1s, Samsung Galaxy A02 and Xiaomi Redmi 9A, which one should I go for.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by thepoweruser(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
Kojiek:
Among these three phones: Vivo y1s, Samsung Galaxy A02 and Xiaomi Redmi 9A, which one should I go for.
Dear friend,
Hands down, Redmi 9A.
Don't like MIUI? Then go for the Samsung.
Love lightweight phones? Then go for the vivo.
My opinion tho.

3 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
Flamees:
I bet that phone can't Grid autosports
the game no go load sef

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Yourfav: 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
Rareoil:

Helio G85 is no doubt a gaming centric chipset, you don't know what you're saying
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Mohbola(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2021
Rareoil:

for someone who has not even used the phone, Una sabi run mouth
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2021
Mohbola:
for someone who has not even used the phone, Una sabi run mouth

madam I don't need to use the phone, the people who made the game listed processors that can power the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. / Tecno J7 Boom Android 5.0 Lollipop Update / Easy Codes For Etisalat Data Suscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.