Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone (5084 Views)

Pls Guys! Whats The Best Budget Gaming Phone, That Your Using / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Rareoil(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
Yourfav:
Helio G85 is no doubt a gaming centric chipset, you don't know what you're saying

yes a gaming chipset but the phone isn't, how many times will I have to explain this.

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Penterprise: 8:17pm On May 19, 2021
Who doesn't love playing game with a good phone....?
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Epass2f: 6:52am On May 20, 2021
sunshineV:
shey camon 11 wey players dey run without their heads?

Na you no download am complete... cool
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Epass2f: 6:59am On May 20, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Yeap dem no talk Y2 phone too

See Savage... @ iseoluwanimi you don see them finish. Lolz... cheesy grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by ayafcom: 7:07am On May 20, 2021
Kojiek:
Among these three phones: Vivo y1s, Samsung Galaxy A02 and Xiaomi Redmi 9A, which one should I go for.

Go for Tecno spark 7 pro... Yea... It's the phone for you.. trust me cool

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by ayafcom: 7:41am On May 20, 2021

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Ammaizingemmy: 7:46am On May 20, 2021
sunshineV:
shey camon 11 wey players dey run without their heads?

When no be walking dead... angry

2 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 7:48am On May 20, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

When no be walking dead... angry
una no sabi chumtin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Randerl: 8:18am On May 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by XOTHEHOST(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2021
La lag la overheat
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Hakeem12(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2021
OP, just download grid autosport or genshin impact and show us your gameplay. Gaming chipset for where
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Shuregirl: 2:08pm On May 20, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
One of TECNO Spark 7 Pro’s key features is its MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. This powerful chipset makes this device gaming-friendly as well as provides smoothness and no heating problems.

Its efficient performance in heavy-loading games, which demand intense gameplay and scenes is exemplary. Its 5000mAh massive battery supports enhanced gameplays and pro-longed backup time.

The attractive display of this phone has a “6.6” dot in display with a 90Hz refresh rate which is considered as a high refresh rate. This helps during video streaming or playing heavy games to provide an uninterrupted and smooth experience.
if you say it's one of the best, then I believe you
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
Dusta manager you should not just jump into sensible peoples' conversions like that.
ordinary tecno camon 11 phone can play games conveniently with no ish
Trashno marketer spotted, you people should just continue selling to the people that need phones for calls and chat and stop using outdated chips in your flagship calling it gamer phone... Trashhhhh!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Ammaizingemmy: 8:52am On May 21, 2021
sunshineV:
una no sabi chumtin

Make I clap hand for you. Na you come Sabi something... The man wey Sabi... sad See this ekuke.. grin
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by ayafcom: 8:56am On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Randerl post=101873943][/quote]

cool shocked
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by chocoboi: 9:06am On May 21, 2021
It's the phone for me who's a game freak..
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Randerl: 9:37am On May 21, 2021

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by sunshineV(f): 11:12am On May 21, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Make I clap hand for you. Na you come Sabi something... The man wey Sabi... sad See this ekuke.. grin

i no get joy for 404
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Mohbola(f): 12:54pm On May 23, 2021
Rareoil:

madam I don't need to use the phone, the people who made the game listed processors that can power the game
and the G85 can't? Can you share more information please?
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by ayafcom: 2:06pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Randerl post=101910937][/quote]

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Ammaizingemmy: 2:13pm On May 23, 2021
sunshineV:
i no get joy for 404

So are trying to tell me you don't have joy for nkita, e bu anu nkita...
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by AmadorSays: 11:12am On May 24, 2021
true that, this is indeed an amazing gaming phone
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by AmadorSays: 11:16am On May 24, 2021
go for the spark 7P grin
Kojiek:
Among these three phones: Vivo y1s, Samsung Galaxy A02 and Xiaomi Redmi 9A, which one should I go for.

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by YangaBabe: 6:13pm On May 24, 2021
nice device, apparently most recent devices from tecno are game centric
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Principalw: 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
OP said its One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone. emphasis on budget.
Rareoil:
how is a phone with helio g85 a gaming phone,

do you even know what a gaming phone is?
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by allandutch: 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
genshin impact? downloading... lets see whatsup grin grin

How far bros? Give us update now
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by hoilakes(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
and the phone con dey affordable join... thats nice!
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Nobody: 12:27am On May 25, 2021
MediaTek Helio G80? GAMING PHONE?

You gats be high
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Nobody: 12:29am On May 25, 2021
Rareoil:
how is a phone with helio g85 a gaming phone,

do you even know what a gaming phone is?

It's obvious he doesn't. Nevertheless, after a week now, he will
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Kojiek: 6:31am On May 26, 2021
AmadorSays:
go for the spark 7P grin
Thanks Amador for recomendation. But the Tecno Spark 7P is way beyond my budget.
Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
genshin impact? downloading... lets see whatsup grin grin
smiley hava

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is One Of The Best Budget Gaming Phone by iseoluwanimi: 3:13pm On May 27, 2021
DONE AND DUSTED i made a video care to sub for me and i will upload it on youtube?
allandutch:

How far bros? Give us update now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! / How To Get 10GB Of DATA On Your Mtn Sim For Just N1000 / 5 Best Android Emulators To Run Android Apps On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.