Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre (2018 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Of For Church Service In Glamorously Styled Outfit (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by onyi25(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2021
Popular Nigerian actress and Philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has taken to social media to share new adorable photo of herself and son, King Andre and we couldn't help but notice how grown up he is.

Everyone knows how awesome of a mother Tonto Dikeh is and she is doing so well in raising King Andre, her son with former husband, Olakunle Churchill.

The proud mum stepped out with her son to his friend's birthday party and took to her Instagram page to share beautiful photos from their outing.

See full gist/ more photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/photos-actress-tonto-dikeh-steps-out.html?m=1

Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by Born2winnx: 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
So like so this pickin nor get papa

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by moriss33(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2021
See churchill copy...abeg he should come and claim his child oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by Daveambition(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2021
Omo, Tonto na one of the sexist female actress wey been dey burst my kidney for Nollywood bck then...
Forget lies; this lady too pretty..
I knw men wey ready kill for her kpekuz.
Na bcuz of online bully make most of una no go gree spit the truth..
Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by horlanrewaju11(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Omo, Tonto na one of the sexist female actress wey been dey burst my kidney for Nollywood bck then...
Forget lies; this lady too pretty..
I knw men wey ready kill for her kpekuz.
Na bcuz of online bully make most of una no go gree spit the truth..
grin werey

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by Homeboiy: 2:21pm On May 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by parkervero(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2021
This kid handsome like his papa
Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by DaddyRochie1642: 2:45pm On May 18, 2021
This picture Tonto Dike posted, is it to pepper Churchill's wife or is to pepper Churchill himself grin

I almost forgot, I can see through that Fake Smile of Tonto Dike, deep inside her she wishes that Churchill hadnt moved on with his Life so quickly.

Tonto Dike is watching another woman bring happiness into the Life of that man she once labeled a "40seconds man" grin.

Truely, one Man's Food is another Man's Posion.
Re: PHOTOS: Actress Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With Her Gee, King Andre by enecha(f): 11:24am On May 23, 2021
God bless you my dear role model

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Image Of Mr Eazi & Temi As Shared By Otedola / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Bella's Wedding Went On With Out Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.