Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (881 Views)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 18, 2021
Good Afternoon Everyone.
When I was around 10 yrs old (probably younger), I had séx with my cousin, they lives close to our house. It was a mistake, we didn't even knew what it(séx) was then, we were playing and that's when it all happened. But before that, I was in a place where some guys were watching blue film and I happened to see it, that's the first blue film I watched. So I think that's what taught me what how séx happens, but even before I did it, I fully didn't understood what it was.
After the incident, I felt bad. But thank God the girl didn't get pregnant because our bodies weren't yet matured then, otherwise that could have put me in trouble.
But I haven't had any séx since then. So am I still a virgin or not? Can I still consider myself as a virgin? Because I don't know if I am, after all, I didn't even understood what séx was all about, then.
Please don't judge me, If I could avoid it then, I would. But I couldn't. No insults please.
Re: by Teaveapoet(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2021
Maybe you should see a doctor. They can check you and confirm.
Re: by mariahAngel(f): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
You're no longer a virgin, but you can keep being celibate till you're fully ready to be intimately committed to someone.

Why does it matter to you whether you're still a virgin or not?
Re: by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 18, 2021
Teaveapoet:
Maybe you should see a doctor. They can check you and confirm.
No, it's not something serious. grin
It's just that I'm wondering if I'm still a virgin... because I'm still confused about it.
Re: by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 18, 2021
mariahAngel:
You're no longer a virgin, but you can keep being celibate till you're fully ready to be intimately committed to someone.

Why does it matter to you whether you're still a virgin or not?
Okay, maybe I am not.

Well, it doesn't actually matter to me that much... but I'm confused about it.
Re: by caesymore(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2021
Too bad that you had such experience at 10, those adults that couldn't make their privacy private should be severely punished. This is very Absurd, you lost your virginity at 10. undecided
Re: by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 18, 2021
caesymore:
Too bad that you had such experience at 10, those adults that couldn't make their privacy private should be severely punished. This is very Absurd, you lost your virginity at 10. undecided
That's so sad for me, and I wish it didn't happened.
Re: by ImaIma1(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2021
Chai! 10 yrs old. That's how a neighbour's niece in Jss3 was fooling around with her class mate in the bathroom. That innocent play resulted into twins cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2021
ImaIma1:
Chai! 10 yrs old. That's how a neighbour's niece in Jss3 was fooling around with her class mate in the bathroom. That innocent play resulted into twins cheesy
Two what?! that's a double punishment! shocked shocked
Well, they have matured bodies. I was around primary 4 when I did mine.
Our bodies weren't yet matured then, otherwise my own for don finish be that.
Re: by ImaIma1(f): 10:55pm On May 18, 2021
DriftOff:
Two what?! that's a double punishment! shocked shocked
Well, they have matured bodies. I was around primary 4 when I did mine.
Our bodies weren't yet matured then, otherwise my own for don finish be that.

I think they were both in jss 2 sef. When they asked them, they said they were just playing in the bathroom. The little girl became a mother of twins at that young age, with such responsibility.
Re: by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

I think they were both in jss 2 sef. When they asked them, they said they were just playing in the bathroom. The little girl became a mother of twins at that young age, with such responsibility.
Kids giving birth to kids, isn't God wonderful. grin grin They were really unfortunate, some would do the same thing and get away with it without any evidence of the act. Well, it is what it is— life no balance.
Re: by Teaveapoet(f): 5:55pm On May 19, 2021
DriftOff:
No, it's not something serious. grin
It's just that I'm wondering if I'm still a virgin... because I'm still confused about it.

Is not only serious cases they inquire in hospital.

See a doctor and he will check you. Simple.

(1) (Reply)

DON'T RUSH MARRIAGE: Some Married Men Still Secretly Wish They Were Single / . / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.