Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics) (1100 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Why Are Majority Of Poor People Dirty? Is Poverty A Major Reason For Dirtiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
I was with a friend and a rich friend of his was around. So we were gisting and this friend of mine informed the rich guy of how a particular lady was always asking after him.

The guy was disgusted because he stopped calling the lady when it started looking too one sided and here the lady was missing him and she couldn't reach out to him.

As a man if I call a lady atleast 3,4 or 5 times atleast you should call and check up on me once too na.

Failure to do so is a signal to me that you not interested and am wasting my time.

I know most people are scared of being vulnerable, but what most Don't understand is life is a 2 way choice: it's either you remain the same as you are no pain, no joy OR you try out things and then experience the GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY + THE BEAUTIFUL.

At this point I don't care how much I like a lady, I only communicate with ladies that shows interest in me and reach out to me.

What do you think guys?

Let me go and continue recording

Re: This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics) by chatinent: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Kuku just advertise the brand bro.
Re: This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
Kuku just advertise the brand bro.
Lol
Re: This Is One Major Reason I Will Always Remain Single (pics) by Windhheck(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mmmm

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama / When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken / Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.