Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba (22941 Views)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Danking1: 4:00pm On May 18, 2021
benweezy:
Nice

Unknown ESN are in trouble.
werey u know absolutely notin i believe if u keep qwayette u make have small sense
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Stkilda(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
Joromi1:
Kill them all. IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Be very careful what you wish for. Nothing stops the UGM from returning the favor with far more deadlier consequences.They can head up North and return the favor.

The only thing Fulanis understand very well is violence. They have not seen one which is why they keep asking for it and that includes you.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by ProfAmaben(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
[s]
post=101817835:

Law-abiding citizens, nothing do you, those are we true Igbos that love our country to the moon and back and pray for her progress on a daily basis.

But for the brainwashed Cownu followers call Igbos (the terrorist organization) living in the forest like wild animals while the fraudster is eating hot fufu and oha with his family and friends abroad killing innocent citizens and military personnels in our country, una yansh go hot.
The blood of the innocent citizens you have killed will haunt of you you swines for the rest of your miserable lives, y'all cannot escape it.
Cownu, the made in China Shekau, you will never end well in this life, your end is nigh, along with your role model call Shekau.
Both of una no go ever die better.
Along with your supporters.

(If you are one of their brainwashed swines, You can now go ahead to quote this comment -vely, cancel or throw this post away! cool )
tongue tongue

Interestingly Interesting!

Gbam!

Na so!

You've said it all!

Na like dis dem go dey pick una foolish murderers one by one.......
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by LordOfTheGame: 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
All these are strategies towards pushing Igbo into war and kill as many people as possible but it's not gonna be what they think it will be. They will feel the heat themselves this time around.

1 Like

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Danking1: 4:06pm On May 18, 2021
Kaiser20:

Because the SE is know as a peaceful region, anything to restore peace is allowed. Worry less about the northern territory.
becos the north were destine to die abi? Or the north are occupied by animals abi not human. Guy abeg just return what u owe ur village people make the give u back ur sense
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by SmartPolician: 4:07pm On May 18, 2021
Joromi1:

Who bought you a smartphone?

Some people are not fit for internet access yet.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by berrystunn(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Meaningless effort. Always treating the symptoms rather than the cause.

As I wrote sometime ago, there is no new security measure adopted by the federal government for the SE that has not been done in the past.
It will not be different from python dance, only that now, boyz gat AKs. Do anyhow and see anyhow.

This is just window-dressing. Anyway open grazing remains banned in southern Nigeria

Are you part of the boys ?
Or you are just typing from one local end

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by airminem(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

He called for killing of ipob members and you agree with him? What did ipob do? Did they fire rockets at asorock? How come the fulani herdsmen killing and taking peoples land are not terrorist? Some of us are smart in this geographical expression we don't swallow nonsense
Manna and some others here have nevered for once campaign for innocent people to be killed. You know exactly what they talking about and stop playing the ostrich. Leave that story guy.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Easy2K: 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by naijamerican: 4:09pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

As I wrote sometime ago, there is no new security measure adopted by the federal government for the SE that has not been done in the past.
It will not be different from python dance, only that now, boyz gat AKs. Do anyhow and see anyhow.

This is just window-dressing. Anyway open grazing remains banned in southern Nigeria

Instead of mobilizing and killing Boko Haram, they want to mobilize against us. They will die if they try it. May god punish all these police and soldiers of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by airminem(f): 4:11pm On May 18, 2021
Danking1:

becos the north were destine to die abi? Or the north are occupied by animals abi not human. Guy abeg just return what u owe ur village people make the give u back ur sense
Lol
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by bilulu(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
Joromi1:
and grant amnesty to bandits right?
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2021
Ok na, enough,
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by TaiwoBest: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
great initiative, let's see how it goes.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by airminem(f): 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
Guy you have nothing to worry about grin
naijamerican:

Instead of mobilizing and killing Boko Haram, they want to mobilize against us. They will die if they try it. May god punish all these police and soldiers of Nigeria
Only terrorists, bandits, criminals, kidnappers, killer herdsmen, boko, UGM should panic. Innocent law abiding people remain safe and can go about their businesses in the East and other regions.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Ugonna62: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
1bunne4lif:
I REALLY THINK SOMEWHERE UP NORTH NEEDS IT MORE THAN THE EVER PEACEFUL EAST. what do i know sef? ARMS AKIMBO
thank you my brother.the compromised nig police lack the capacity and sincerity to restor real peace anywhere in nig.the real peace will come to s/e when all the fulani police operatives and their formations are completly destroyed.and replace by biafra national guards.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Awoo88: 4:20pm On May 18, 2021
This was the plan all along. To get state to act arbitrary. Under the guise of protecting the region.

1 Like

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Emmyviva: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
Kaiser20:

Because the SE is know as a peaceful region, anything to restore peace is allowed. Worry less about the northern territory.
Baba...we only experience intimidation and extortion by these so called "peace keepers"... They should move to where boko,kidnappers and banditry are having a show biz
Peace

1 Like

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by OfoIgbo: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
berrystunn:

Are you part of the boys ?
Or you are just typing from one local end

I'm just typing from one local end. grin grin

This thing is paining you like this ehn. Because now IPOB's ESN can hurt you back if you hurt them.
Even UGM may even join in the coming party. I don't see them passing on this wonderful opportunity for target practice.

Seriously the police are going after the whole issue the wrong way. They should tackle the cause and not the symptoms

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by obama30: 4:25pm On May 18, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/5618548344853845/?app=fbl

As far that police allowed Fulani's to continue killing with monopoly, is impossible for peace to return.

What about equal right, there's nothing as peace when there's no equal right, with equal there will be justice
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Masterkernel1: 4:31pm On May 18, 2021
post=101817835:

Law-abiding citizens, nothing do you, those are we true Igbos that love our country to the moon and back and pray for her progress on a daily basis.

But for the brainwashed Cownu followers call Igbos (the terrorist organization) living in the forest like wild animals while the fraudster is eating hot fufu and oha with his family and friends abroad killing innocent citizens and military personnels in our country, una yansh go hot.
The blood of the innocent citizens you have killed will haunt of you you swines for the rest of your miserable lives, y'all cannot escape it.
Cownu, the made in China Shekau, you will never end well in this life, your end is nigh, along with your role model call Shekau.
Both of una no go ever die better.
Along with your supporters.

(If you are one of their brainwashed swines, You can now go ahead to quote this comment -vely, cancel or throw this post away! cool )
tongue tongue

Interestingly Interesting!

Gbam!

Na so!

You've said it all!

Na like dis dem go dey pick una foolish murderers one by one.......

You aren't Igbo, and will never be. Enemies like you, who's livelihood depends on One Nigeria, stay away from Igbo matters.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by chiedozie198100: 4:31pm On May 18, 2021
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by DModeCntStopMe: 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
kinzation:
Fingers crossed
Let the shooting begin grin

In your father's house.

Zuwoo
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:41pm On May 18, 2021
Better to live in peace than to war war.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by tit(f): 4:48pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I'm just typing from one local end. grin grin

This thing is paining you like this ehn. Because now IPOB's ESN can hurt you back if you hurt them.
Even UGM may even join in the coming party. I don't see them passing on this wonderful opportunity for target practice.

Seriously the police are going after the whole issue the wrong way. They should tackle the cause and not the symptoms

This is their plan all along.
But, it has started backfiring already.
They are exposing themselves.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by ada9ja(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2021
1bunne4lif:
I REALLY THINK SOMEWHERE UP NORTH NEEDS IT MORE THAN THE EVER PEACEFUL EAST. what do i know sef? ARMS AKIMBO

the truth is that if what is happening in the east is overlooked now....no one knows how it will escalate and you dont expect the attacks on security forces in east to be overlooked by the security agencies. All of you keep saying, the north, the north...this is how north problem started just like a ciga lite and now the forest is burning....what i expect you guys to do is to tell the UGM/ESN to stop the rubbish there are doing if they want peace in the east but instead there are praising them forgetting that when two elephant fight...u know the rest. Na beginning of fight wey person know...but how it will end, no one knows
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by ada9ja(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
the truth is that if what is happening in the east is overlooked now....no one knows how it will escalate and you dont expect the attacks on security forces in east to be overlooked by the security agencies. All of you keep saying, the north, the north...this is how north problem started just like a ciga lite and now the forest is burning....what i expect you guys to do is to tell the UGM/ESN to stop the rubbish there are doing if they want peace in the east but instead there are praising them forgetting that when two elephant fight...una know the rest. Na beginning of fight wey person know...but how it will end, no one knows
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by tnerro1(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2021
Wish you guys luck.Remember, take cover first before you start shooting at who is shooting at you.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by nerd004: 5:03pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Let's wait and see....We shall use NL to count scores beginning from tomorrow.....

I bet u all ,,,duz brainwashed ipigs would be wasted...

If only u know the level of intelligence gathering going on ryt now...

I just pity mothers of these ipigs bush baby warriors
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by seunayantokun(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2021
1bunne4lif:

That is what many of us also think. North East needs the operation and other places where terrorist Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are operating. It is a case of avoiding leprosy to treat a ringworm because they are evil.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by OfoIgbo: 5:33pm On May 18, 2021
nerd004:

Let's wait and see....We shall use NL to count scores beginning from tomorrow.....

I bet u all ,,,duz brainwashed ipigs would be wasted...

If only u know the level of intelligence gathering going on ryt now...

I just pity mothers of these ipigs bush baby warriors

I'm laughing so hard.. I'm shivering in fear

Intelligence has a shelf-life if you don't know it.
Intelligence means nothing when compared to a bullet to the head. Ighotago

Every single day of the coming conflict hardens ESN as experienced warriors. They will learn and gain valuable experience. In under a month, they will be proficient at exterminating any terrorist in uniform

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.