Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba (22934 Views)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Decent09(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2021
1bunne4lif:
I REALLY THINK SOMEWHERE UP NORTH NEEDS IT MORE THAN THE EVER PEACEFUL EAST. what do i know sef? ARMS AKIMBO

What a good Man, he don't want the southeastern part to be worse off
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by richeeyo(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
1bunne4lif:
I REALLY THINK SOMEWHERE UP NORTH NEEDS IT MORE THAN THE EVER PEACEFUL EAST. what do i know sef? ARMS AKIMBO
Satan punish u
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by richeeyo(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
Veqtor:
Ah sort of thought they'd name this one "operation salamander-cry" ... bunch of clueless mofos.

Let's see how this unnecessary show of force nd muscle flaunting in the East will end.

Una go get sense eventually.

Post am if dem wan do ur funeral
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by cejaypriesty(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

Fulani herdsmen is the 4th most dangerous terror group in the world and ipob is a freedom fighting organisation you fulanis are just pathetic
Dont mind them, their land grabbing crusade didnt work that's why ipod turned to terrorist organisation. I'm not in support of bloodshed but no one will be allowed to take any piece of land from Igboland .The ESN will be very ready.

1 Like

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Basiliun: 7:07pm On May 18, 2021
I hope this operation will not be targated to innocent igbos, whilst Fullani herds men terrorists will carry on their evil activities with inpunity, hence no mention of them as one those anti peace in the S. East region
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by berrystunn(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I'm just typing from one local end. grin grin

This thing is paining you like this ehn. Because now IPOB's ESN can hurt you back if you hurt them.
Even UGM may even join in the coming party. I don't see them passing on this wonderful opportunity for target practice.

Seriously the police are going after the whole issue the wrong way. They should tackle the cause and not the symptoms

Gun dealers are looking for where to sale there guns and bullet...

They should continue who die die .
Nnamdi kanu have nothing to lose not even half Plot.

The top men in power have there families abroad.

UN will just stay and watch like football game
The white man Don't give a shiit about the black asss.

Igbos have put together alot after the last civil war. One useless man want them to start from beginning again .

Only the poor igbos 5% join and support nnamdi kanu.

When the other 95% wakes up .... You will see and hear.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by sharpsecret: 7:23pm On May 18, 2021
Monogamy:
Better

All the miscreants are in big trouble
no be the same army wey boko haram dey Bleep back and front.....the time of python dance is over....now na fire for fire....i swear those army guys na suya
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by MrSly(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2021
post=101817835:

Law-abiding citizens, nothing do you, those are we true Igbos that love our country to the moon and back and pray for her progress on a daily basis.

But for the brainwashed Cownu followers call Igbos (the terrorist organization) living in the forest like wild animals while the fraudster is eating hot fufu and oha with his family and friends abroad killing innocent citizens and military personnels in our country, una yansh go hot.
The blood of the innocent citizens you have killed will haunt of you you swines for the rest of your miserable lives, y'all cannot escape it.
Cownu, the made in China Shekau, you will never end well in this life, your end is nigh, along with your role model call Shekau.
Both of una no go ever die better.
Along with your supporters.

(If you are one of their brainwashed swines, You can now go ahead to quote this comment -vely, cancel or throw this post away! cool )
tongue tongue

Interestingly Interesting!

Gbam!

Na so!

You've said it all!

Na like dis dem go dey pick una foolish murderers one by one.......
Oga, IPOB, ESN, MASSOB, BIM, etc are not terrorists. The terrorists are fulani killer herders with AK47 and their evil partner, bokoharam.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by Veqtor: 7:31pm On May 18, 2021
richeeyo:

Post am if dem wan do ur funeral

Abeg make no dead body....or stinking corpse quote me again o. Lol. Coz anyone who is living but doesn't think for himself...is a vegetable...a Bmc zombie. So plz... follow ur ancestors talk.
because for me...I no see you.

Infact if you even post another trash with my mention sef...I no go read am...talk more of to ansa am.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by OfoIgbo: 8:09pm On May 18, 2021
berrystunn:

Gun dealers are looking for where to sale there guns and bullet...

They should continue who die die .
Nnamdi kanu have nothing to lose not even half Plot.

The top men in power have there families abroad.

UN will just stay and watch like football game
The white man Don't give a shiit about the black asss.

Igbos have put together alot after the last civil war. One useless man want them to start from beginning again .

Only the poor igbos 5% join and support nnamdi kanu.

When the other 95% wakes up .... You will see and hear.

Your logic would have made sense if Buhari's government was only shooting at people bearing arms. But the government was killing unarmed IPOB members before ESN was created, so they have nothing to loose.
Their own AKs will provide them with some comfort, knowing that if they are shot at, they can shoot back, and they can ambush and cause heavy damage to terrorists in uniform

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2021
moriss33:
We no see you for Kaduna protest thread oo
As dem don mention SE..u don fallout.
Continue to dey show yasef
Dont mind that world number 1 fool, d most idiotic and iberibestic cow of d zoo republic. A cow sperm product(MANNABBGRILLS).
Any news about SE maddens,torments him & na so u go dey die slow slow bcus of ur hatred for SE,ESN,IPOB etc.
As for d Operation RP, it is wastage of time,energy,fund etc. It is completely exercise in futility. All d Northern regions needs them more than d South East.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by moriss33(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2021
Senior man...abeg easy
I want them all to live love to see the greatness of the SE
DrSamOnowu87:
Dont mind that world number 1 fool, d most idiotic and iberibestic cow of d zoo republic. A cow sperm product(MANNABBGRILLS).
Any news about SE maddens,torments him & na so u go dey die slow slow bcus of ur hatred for SE,ESN,IPOB etc.
As for d Operation RP, it is wastage of time,energy,fund etc. It is completely exercise in futility. All d Northern regions needs them more than d South East.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by richeeyo(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2021
Veqtor:

Abeg make no dead body....or stinking corpse quote me again o. Lol. Coz anyone who is living but doesn't think for himself...is a vegetable...a Bmc zombie. So plz... follow ur ancestors talk.
because for me...I no see you.

Infact if you even post another trash with my mention sef...I no go read am...talk more of to ansa am.
Another frustrated thing
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by berrystunn(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Your logic would have made sense if Buhari's government was only shooting at people bearing arms. But the government was killing unarmed IPOB members before ESN was created, so they have nothing to loose.
Their own AKs will provide them with some comfort, knowing that if they are shot at, they can shoot back, and they can ambush and cause heavy damage to terrorists in uniform

Believe what you think.
All I know is that Anambra and imo stata was very peaceful... Till ESN came in.
We know the propaganda of Fulani in the forest waiting for go ahead order to start killing igbos.

After creating ESN where have they done a gun fight in that so call Forest with Fulani??

They turn around and started killing security personnel. We the real igbos know how it all started.

Now He wants to bring the war front to imo state ... Why not his own dead state ?

Who will lose family members more?
Who will lose Education?
Who will lose property?
Who will lose young man?

A military man have sign to protect his county with his life, his already a dead man walking

ESN will end up doing kidnapping business because of Money .

Money for guns and bullet. The question who will they kidnap ? Northerners , southern? Or same Biafra brothers.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by kinzation(m): 11:52pm On May 18, 2021
DModeCntStopMe:

In your father's house.

Zuwoo
kiss my ass grin

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:18am On May 19, 2021
Go and flag it in middle belt .. is that place not part of your Nigeria
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by OfoIgbo: 1:41am On May 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Believe what you think.
All I know is that Anambra and imo stata was very peaceful... Till ESN came in.
We know the propaganda of Fulani in the forest waiting for go ahead order to start killing igbos.

After creating ESN where have they done a gun fight in that so call Forest with Fulani??

They turn around and started killing security personnel. We the real igbos know how it all started.

Now He wants to bring the war front to imo state ... Why not his own dead state ?

Who will lose family members more?
Who will lose Education?
Who will lose property?
Who will lose young man?

A military man have sign to protect his county with his life, his already a dead man walking

ESN will end up doing kidnapping business because of Money .

Money for guns and bullet. The question who will they kidnap ? Northerners , southern? Or same Biafra brothers.

ESN helped to reduce the Fulani menace the army and police refused to check.
Even as of now, the east remains peaceful.
UGM has practically banished police and army extortion on eastern roads.

And by the way, it was the army and police that first started attacking ESN in Orlu in February, before UGM came to the scene and helped rid eastern roads of extortionists in uniform that provided protection to terrorist fulanis.

What the army and police couldn't do, ESN and unrelated UGM have done, ridding the eastern region of much of the Fulani terrorism in our bushes and haulting police and army extortion..

On balance Igbos are happier with them than with the security agencies. No more extortion on our roads, and it will remain that way forever

2 Likes

Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by berrystunn(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

ESN helped to reduce the Fulani menace the army and police refused to check.
Even as of now, the east remains peaceful.
UGM has practically banished police and army extortion on eastern roads.

And by the way, it was the army and police that first started attacking ESN in Orlu in February, before UGM came to the scene and helped rid eastern roads of extortionists the in uniform that provided protection to terrorist fulanis.

What the army and police couldn't do, ESN and unrelated UGM has done, ridding the eastern region of much of the Fulani terrorism in our bushes and haulting police and army extortion..

On balance Igbos are happier with them than with the security agencies. No more extortion on our roads, and it will remain that way forever

Like I said believe what you think
Credit your account with problems..
East is losing young man... Who cares?

Generation is being cut off who cares ?

Like you said East is more peaceful now hahaha. May I know your location please.

The prison break a lot of criminal that have been terrorizing eastern part of Nigeria are now free and back to business. You will not understand this.

Do you know why government call ESN , UGM ?
Do you know why government call the other people bandit?
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2021
moriss33:
Senior man...abeg easy
I want them all to live love to see the greatness of the SE
Ok dear. Him/they will not just live long to see what SE would be but d emergence of d Land Of The Rising Sun.
Re: ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
richeeyo:
Satan punish u
AND YOU ARE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From NSA, Service Chiefs And Igp's Visits To North East Today / Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.