Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit (381 Views)

Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic) / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit by Chukwute: 3:36pm On May 18, 2021
A new born baby boy was found dumped at the back of College of Natural Science in the Michael Okpara University, Umuahia.

The well dressed baby abandoned by an unknown person was discovered by students that handed him over to the school security.

As at the time of filing this report, the school security has taken the child to an undisclosed hospital for medical check up pending investigation to uncover the mother.

See the photos below;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBIvTCsN1I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit by temitope27(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2021
shocked sweet Jesus
Re: New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit by Foodqueen(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
What a cute little baby.

At least he/she will be rescue and will survive.

It's still better than killing him/her.
Re: New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit by caesymore(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2021
Fear woman... But fear more the person wey no fear woman. Most times when I see this kind of incidence I wonder , wont the mother have the hunger one day to know what her child has grown to be , this same hunger that made Miriam stay close to Moses
then I remember the mother is among the categorie that just want to fine a fast escape without counting the consequences of her actions.
Re: New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit by wizod(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2021
Indeed the future is FIMAIL

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Never Slept With The Girl – Yomi Fabiyi / BREAKING: Traditionalists Invokes Deity Against Cultists, Killers, In Asaba (vi / Igboho Accused Of Sponsoring The So Called "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Farmers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.