Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (30729 Views)

Right-Sizing Of Public Service: Nasir El-Rufai Sacks 19 Political Appointees / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Sonoyom(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2021
garfield1 i would like to listen to your opinion on this.
Is this sack also based on declining revenue?
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by naija1stnigar(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
I thought the present leadership of nlc are only concerned about their personal welfare and never takes a position in support of the citizens now the evil leaders are showing them pepper, hopefully we hope all other states will join, as for me my own is to sub on my phone and see how the drama unfolds between the self centered labour union and the despotic hell rufai.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by garfield1: 5:39pm On May 18, 2021
Sonoyom:
garfield1 i would like to listen to your opinion on this.
Is this sack also based on declining revenue?

Indirectly.they played into his hands.he is looking to cut more costs
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 18, 2021
Cryptodegen:
These are same people that protested against GEJ with impunity
honestly am weak. Am as well speechless, this is worst than GEJ, it would have been better GEJ comes back. The suffering under this Apc is too much. Its getting worst

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Amoskolo(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
Bringing sanity to public service comes with a price; I sincerely hope he gets it right. The quantity of redundant staff in government pay role is impeding development.

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by JesseJo: 5:49pm On May 18, 2021
BetExpert:
Look at how a Fulani terrorist from Futa Jalon is terrorizing Hausa people for their own land and for their own State. Hausa people should enjoy their slavery to Fulanis, until una get sense

And someone spent money on your education... SMH
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Gamesmart: 5:50pm On May 18, 2021
Most intelligent and best governor in Nigeria.

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Taiwojon(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2021
We said it.

This man is not fit for government office
Anyway

My prayer for him is that he should Repent and give his life to Jesus before it is too late
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2021
This man is just power drunk and trying to divert national attention from the latest open grazing ban by southern governors and insecurity issues. ..nonsense!
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Okudiover(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2021
BbqTormentor:
Nawao. This El rufai worse pass buhari o

Imagine him as president then.

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Sonoyom(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
garfield1:

Indirectly.they played into his hands.he is looking to cut more costs
You sef, imagine sacking nurses that are not even enough to carter for the enormous patients in most hospitals. He should cut more cost by sacking every single civil servant in the state so that he will get more than enough resources to build Kaduna to Dubai standard and also enough for him and his 40 thieves to loot.
It is about an APC Governor so nobody is asking about what the law says. Emperor Hell Rufai is only being shameless because he participated in similar protest in time past.

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Exponential101: 5:57pm On May 18, 2021
Are the nurses being owed if not then the sack is in order. You want to be earn Kaduna money to sabotage the same Kaduna after your salary is paid mbanu it will not work.

Bossontop:
Sacking pipu for going on a NLC sanctioned strike......I bin tink say small sense still dey d short man head

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 18, 2021
The truth is that 50% of workers under the employment of government at all level don't do anything. But you can't just stand up one day and sack people without giving them any alternative means of Survival. El rufai should his pride and arrogance and find a way to talk with labour.

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
this elrufai is even worse than buhari and the painful thing is that he is a literate.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by BbqTormentor: 6:05pm On May 18, 2021
Okudiover:

Imagine him as president then.
I can only imagine it. It must not happen o
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Awoo88: 6:12pm On May 18, 2021
Initial gragra. This short idiot thrives on intimidation. Whatch the idiot go silent after now to cover his shsme
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Mpanyi: 6:13pm On May 18, 2021
E be like El Rufai no dey that democratic and don't have patience needed on negotiations in things like this.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by osef(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
Amoskolo:
Bringing sanity to public service comes with a price; I sincerely hope he gets it right. The quantity of redundant staff in government pay role is impeding development.

Yes there are so many redundant hands, but has the government created an enabling environment to thrive, farm people can't go, business you can't travel, importation you can't access forex, many of those civil servant will gladly go if you give them a reasonable severance package, more so the real intent of these governors is to have more money to use for PB, or how do we justify the billions EFCC do pursue them for after office? Is not in the same overblotted staff era?
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by ThatFairGuy: 6:29pm On May 18, 2021
You're forming a NO NONSENSE to workers yet you couldn't attack one bandit.

What's even wrong with El Rufai? angry
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by blowjob: 6:33pm On May 18, 2021
DIS WICKED SATAN AGAIN undecided
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by SKYQUEST(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2021
Nigerians just no get sense at all. I am yet to see a successful company that spends more than 80% of its revenue paying salary for its staff and yet wants to survive in the long run. Nigerians want to eat their cake and have it. Ride on...

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by hardon1(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2021
Things like this are done with wisdom. He just dey carry sack. He has forgotten that he will not be governor For ever
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by openmine(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2021
Those who are in support of what el rufai just did are really the problem Nigeria is currently facing!
Why would you sack civil servants without providing a source of livelihood for them?
These civil servants he sacked are mostly breadwinners in their family!
Once the salary stops,their families members will ultimately resort to dangerous vices like kidnapping or banditry for survival!
Now he is sacking health workers from the same union that are showing solidarity for their fellow workers from another ministry!
This will be a grave lesson to most Nigerians that those who condemn can never handle half of what they dish out!
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Deemas(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2021
When the gods want to destroy a man, they first of all make him mad.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by babsthegreat: 7:09pm On May 18, 2021
El rufai is taking laws into hia hands just sacking people anyhow this is democracy he must respect the people that brought him to power I wonder if he has those advicing him
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2021
see the type of individuals that want to be Nigeria's president in future
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 18, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Oppy2k2: 7:18pm On May 18, 2021
This man is worst than the devil himself. Such a heartless being should not be allowed to near power.
He will eventually rot in hell where he belongs.
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Amuochicha(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2021
I hate this man (el rufai)

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Ferdinandu(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2021
Civil service in this country is overstaffed. Only 10% of the current work force can do the work the whole civil service is doing now if civil service were to be private sector. It will only take a strong man like El Rufai to look NLC in the face and do the needful. We can't be using 90% of our yearly budget for recurrent expenditure and we think we can grow like. The obvious is that there should be some kind of negotiation and pay off. If they can hand them at least a year and half salary pay off

Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by Splitmind: 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
Those dirty nurses deserve to be beaten and arrested
Re: El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers by maybanks: 8:09pm On May 18, 2021
Amoskolo:

The only sensible comment I have seen on elrufai Nairaland thread today. God bless you

Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria / AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport