Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2021 (157 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional 19/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:50pm On May 18, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH MAY 2021

THEME: DEALING WITH PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 19/05/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/2021 by dallyemmy: 9:03am On May 19, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul; please, give me the grace to rise for the salvation of others, still in the world, in Jesus' name.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.I bind you, principalities and powers, assigned against my life, and I cast you into the bottomless pit, in Jesus' name.

4.I paralyse, destroy and frustrate, all the activities of principalities, powers and rulers of darkness, of this world, over my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, arise, and contend with negative powers blocking my ways to spiritual and physical prosperity, in Jesus' name.

6.I pull down every stronghold of principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in my life, ministry, home and business, in Jesus' name.

7.Every evil personality working against my life, my destiny and progress in life, be destroyed today, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, give me the grace to put on Your whole armour, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, heal every inch of backsliding in my life, and wear upon me Your garment of righteousness and holiness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, increase my faith in You, and empower me to pray without ceasing, that I may be able to resist and defeat the devil, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, paralyse every enemy of the gospel in my life, and give me resounding victory over every scheme of man and that of the devil, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, as many who are yet to surrender their lives to Your son, Jesus, please, reach out to them today, and save their souls, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and frustrate the tokens of liars and diviners, in his life, home and ministry, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
17.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important In Our Christian Walk / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Join Us To Lift 10,000 Widows And Indigent Mothers Out Of Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.