Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid (818 Views)

Taliban Steal £62BILLION Worth Of Helicopters, Armoured Vehicles & Weapons(Pix) / Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Biodun556(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Pierocash(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2021
Hahahahaha

"But if I don't steal it someone else will"

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Biodun556(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Hahahahaha

"But if I don't steal it someone else will"

Now we know reasons why Hamaz is firing rocket to scare away land grabbers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Pierocash(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2021
Biodun556:

Palestinians paying for Fulani sins in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by budaatum: 5:46pm On May 18, 2021
This is what you get when government supports thieves, unlike those who lie that Buhari is supporting Fulani and boko haram!
Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by budaatum: 5:48pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:

Actually, its the other way around.

Palestinians are being treated like the marginalised in Nigeria are being treated! They are the Igbos and the Deltans and the displaced people in the North, while the Israelites are behaving like boko haram and herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Pierocash(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, its the other way around.

Palestinians are being treated like the marginalised in Nigeria are being treated! They are the Igbos and the Deltans and the displaced people in the North, while the Israelites are behaving like boko haram and herdsmen!
they are paying with their own land just as fulanis we're grabbing lands here

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Biodun556(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:

May God heal you of ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by budaatum: 5:57pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
they are paying with their own land just as fulanis we're grabbing lands here

Fulani are not "paying with their own land", so not "just as". A person who is "grabbing" is not paying for it!

Open your eyes so you may see please. You are allowed to.

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by Afamsi: 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
Biodun556:

You are not different from Boko haram
Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by budaatum: 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
Biodun556:

Please no vex that I am stealing your posts.
Your intelligent insight is just worth sharing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by budaatum: 6:03pm On May 18, 2021
Afamsi:
You are not different from Boko haram

You are blinded by your bigotry.

budaatum:

I can only hope those agitating for war in Nigeria can learn from this.

They think they are Jews but do not see they are more like the exploited Palestinians, and when they rightly fight Nigeria for raping their land and resources, US administrations will, like the hypocrites that they can be, ignore their agitation and support Nigeria's right to defend itself just as they did in the past.

2 Likes

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by joyandfaith: 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
budaatum:

You are blinded by your bigotry.

No water, no electricity, no good hospitals but they have money to buy rockets.
Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by joyandfaith: 5:06pm On May 19, 2021
Biodun556:

Firing rockets because of land matter.
Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by budaatum: 5:09pm On May 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

No water, no electricity, no good hospitals but they have money to buy rockets.

I might as well say, hungry Nigerians but they have money to buy data to post on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid by joyandfaith: 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
budaatum:

I might as well say, hungry Nigerians but they have money to buy data to post on Nairaland.

Yes, very hungry like Palestinians and their supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Second US Aircraft Carrier Enters Mediterranean Sea Heading Toward Israel / I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Confirmed: Sarah Palin Abused Power As Alaska Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.