Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family (41236 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
Those groups should be arrested for threatened a man's family

3 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by wpadmin: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
If I tell you say Nigeria matter never tire me then I'm a liar and the truth of God is not in me.
Same here bro

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by adonnaiii: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
The Summit hosted by the French President, Emmanuel Macron, is expected to draw major stakeholders in the global finance institutions and some Heads of Government, who will collectively discuss external funding and debt treatment for Africa as well as private sector reforms in the continent.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by lexy2014: 7:54pm On May 18, 2021
Infinixhot6:
The group is not linked to the Presidency.

The group is independent from Asaba and Presidency is in Abuja.

The rate of fake news tire me.

So if d group say they are in asaba, does that stop them from being linked to d presidency? Was Bokoharam in Iraq& Syria before it was linked to ISIS?

3 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2021
Empty threat

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Farki: 7:55pm On May 18, 2021
APC thugs doing what they do best

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by lexy2014: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
Those groups should be arrested for threatened a man's family

We can now see d source of d article about Reno having a baby outside wedlock. D whole agenda is to go after his family by discrediting and harassing his family

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
If I tell you say Nigeria matter never tire me then I'm a liar and the truth of God is not in me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2021
Reno is the only Politician still seriously suffering from 2015 election defeat. If in London he protested for genuine cause, his protest at Paris is baseless and an act derived from mental depression Reno is suffering from.

3 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
The group should go and kiSS my ass
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by West2019(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
Uslese Fulani hersm people
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by sambrow(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
Of what impact is Buhari presence in Nigeria abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by dikeizu1(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2021
That's how they shouted said baba, Sai baba, now they are the ones begging for food, for you to take another bribe .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2021
Some of these imbeciles will actually be here on Nairaland... If Nigerian youths can't speak with one voice, how then can there be a future?!!!... SMH!

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by effort1: 8:04pm On May 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj the Yoruba Muslim will be among those saying this rubbish.

He has tried to silence Reno with stupid news. But it failed.

Now, he has resorted to his terrorist tendencies of threatening.

What a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by nairalandankrah: 8:04pm On May 18, 2021
I dare this DSS concocted and made in abuja group to Touch his family..
So that we the masses can touch Nigeria small

2 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by effort1: 8:05pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:
IT'S ONLY A DEVIL WILL BE AGAINST RENO OMOKRI, THE PRESIDENT SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE CHALLENGES IN HIS COUNTRY THAT'S WHY PEOPLE VOTED HIM

You mean devils like Vaughanlanrewaj?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by effort1: 8:06pm On May 18, 2021
Infinixhot6:
The group is not linked to the Presidency.

The group is independent from Asaba and Presidency is in Abuja.

The rate of fake news tire me.

Is that what you want people to think? Is that why you held your meeting in Asaba? So that we will think your cursed group is not linked to the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Amuochicha(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2021
I hate APc
I hate PDp
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate Buhari

Don't ask me why sad

2 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:08pm On May 18, 2021
Renomonkey is a paid pdp online terrorist. Nothing more.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Blackdisciple(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2021
The group should go and kiSS my blackAss for all I care
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
Thats what you are good at.

Stinking shit holes
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
yes. how can i harass harassment. Bitchy ass groups everywhere
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Euegene100001: 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
Which group . Lol una dey mad . Harass that Dullard
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by tit(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2021
You see why Wan Nigeria is a scam?

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Sonoyom(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2021
BMC don try to do their own qouta.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by chronique(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2021
If e sure for this Jude whatever of a guy, let him come out in public and tell Nigerians all that and see what the result would be like.

2 Likes

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Splitmind: 8:13pm On May 18, 2021
Make an example out of one of his family members so the useless fraud of a pastor will learn to mind his tongue and respect the Office of the President.

Maybe when one is cooling in a mortuary fridge he will know.
Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Elzakzaky: 8:14pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:
IT'S ONLY A DEVIL WILL BE AGAINST RENO OMOKRI, THE PRESIDENT SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE CHALLENGES IN HIS COUNTRY THAT'S WHY PEOPLE VOTED HIM
You dont have any shred of brain in your head. So because Nigeria has challenges, he shouldnt not attend meetings.

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by SamsonAN: 8:15pm On May 18, 2021
But he can harass Nigerians with cluelessness and imported Fulani from other African countries,right.

1 Like

Re: Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family by Awoo88: 8:17pm On May 18, 2021
Reno is really tormenting buhari. The news about extramarital affairs did not generate enough traffic. Even this one is only on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: This Is Real Gym With Certified Instructors (Throwback Photos) / Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.