Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) (59170 Views)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:46am On May 19, 2021
LINTUNE:
I swear, saphiere, your matter tire me..I don't know if you make stupid comments to gain attention or u just doing it unintentionally..are u drunk or what, try and read your comments again after u are sober, it's so devoid of sense...look,madam the attention u get in this forum will never benefit your life, this is not Instagram or Twitter, if you like have 1000 mentions and be very popular here, u will not still blow...stop all this hypocrisy and clout chasing and focus more or real life matters...I'm very sure you are not like this real life, u are just doing all this to attract attention to your lowself esteem self, both negative and positive attention is fine by u....better change ur ways,Las Las nobody send u here,ur comment is just simply annoying, and no sane person can just ignore it,that's why u are having lots of mentions.dont ever think u are popular here..
lalasticlala seun mynd44 rule 2 broken.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2021
LINTUNE:
I swear, saphiere, your matter tire me..I don't know if you make stupid comments to gain attention or u just doing it unintentionally..are u drunk or what, try and read your comments again after u are sober, it's so devoid of sense...look,madam the attention u get in this forum will never benefit your life, this is not Instagram or Twitter, if you like have 1000 mentions and be very popular here, u will not still blow...stop all this hypocrisy and clout chasing and focus more or real life matters...I'm very sure you are not like this real life, u are just doing all this to attract attention to your lowself esteem self, both negative and positive attention is fine by u....better change ur ways,Las Las nobody send u here,ur comment is just simply annoying, and no sane person can just ignore it,that's why u are having lots of mentions.dont ever think u are popular here..
May your daughters go through everything I have gone through in life IJN so that they will also seek attention
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
May your daughters go through everything I have gone through in life IJN so that they will also seek attention
lol...ur gaslighting technique cannot work on me madam, so STFU, if u want attention,then let it be positive...stop making stupid comments just to gain negative attention, are u not tired of the bashings and insults u receive in this forum?..just look at ur recent comment now, comparing what a Randy, promiscuous girl did, to the prodigal son story in the Bible..no hard feelings , but u don't know what have passed through too, so stop the emotional blackmail shit, it doesn't work on be BBY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Titech(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
God be praised
How is this even an issue? When the prodigal son returned did his father ask where he went to? The most important thing is that she is back and in good health.

Modified:
Those who say she went to have sex with a man are just jealous. How is it anybody's business where a grown up adult went to? Na una dey pay her bills?
The earlier thread also gave a clear information on where the lady wen to.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

I really don't like your response, there is sense in what was said. If she wasn't found what would have happened to the bf.. while she was missing what could have happened? Please let's be careful who and where we invite people to... If we can't be plain about where we are going just leave it.
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
And she didn't say where she went to?

Without beans told you supposed know say na d!ck she go visit
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by drmuchin: 1:09pm On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
God be praised
How is this even an issue? When the prodigal son returned did his father ask where he went to? The most important thing is that she is back and in good health.

Modified:
Those who say she went to have sex with a man are just jealous. How is it anybody's business where a grown up adult went to? Na una dey pay her bills?

The FUTURE is FEMALE

As****o Kobo kobo
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:56pm On May 19, 2021
hotwax:
then all missing children shouldnt be our business again...

you will endanger alot of people with your irresponsible behavior...

Dont you think the masses need to know about the latest modus operandi of kidnappers?

Is she a child?

I agree with @sapphiere, an ADULT’s business is her business...
If she doesn’t want you to know her business, it’s her business.

Mind your own business...
Unless you want to keep us daily updated about your own whereabouts.
>
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:00pm On May 19, 2021
hotwax:
speak for yourself..there are lots of security issues out there...they should tell us if ransom was paid..

people need to learn from her story...

can we stop being selfish in this country..when will our brains start working?

Why stop with her...
Everyone who leaves home and return should share the details on NL.

Anyway, when they kidnap you, you’ll find out if you need to pay ransom...
Meanwhile, mind your own business and stop poking your nose into others’.
>
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Nimmyy(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2021
Daveambition:
Someone went missing for 12days & when she resurface, the family members out of excitement forgot to question her or what?
Even on their post none made mention of the supposed boyfriend, but when she went missing they tagged the boyfriend's location as a place of interest{where she was last seen}...
If this was a murder case, na so the bf for take go prison bcuz na im place dem suspect she visit last..
To most of the yunsters out there, be careful on who yu welcome in ur houz, a missing visitor fit literally send yu go kpanti 4 life.
Who knows the perfect lies she baked & fed those elderly women that even warrant them to bath each other with powder..
Awon TheFutureIsEmail
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2021
[s]
saphiere:
[/s] SHUT UP
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2022
Not only pampered you deserve, you deserve correct non stop "flogging" till you regain your original sense.

You encourage a young girl of that age to he
promiscuous, if it was rape will u say the
same thing as she wen to visit a stranger called BF.

uote author=saphiere post=101824012]God be praised

Modified:

The FUTURE is FEMALE[/quote]
Re: Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
Even if she was kidnapped, I bet you, she enjoyed so much sex with her captors, if u
look at her psychological ly, u see she is
damn happy no sign of trauma. And she is
not pretending to cover up.

These quiet looking girls, fear them ooo.

uote author=hotwax post=101824657]

you think so? i dont think anyone will celebrate the return of a girl who went to collect gbola.

I think its more than that? why celebrate the shameful rubbish [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.