Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) (40772 Views)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by jaybenugo: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
A Nigerian woman, Yvonne Stanley, has taken to social media to narrate how she and her entire family survived a ceiling fan accident in the home, IGBERETV reports.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, she revealed that their ceiling fan fell on the bed just as she and her husband were about to go to sleep.

According to her, the incident happened at exactly 11:55 pm on Tuesday with her two kids already fast asleep on the bed.

The lady marvelled at how it fell without touching the kids lying on the bed despite their 'gymnastic sleeping skills.'

She added that it fell at a spot she and her husband usually sat, it just happened that they didn't sit there as of the time the fan fell.

Her post read;

"I can't keep quiet about this o... If it had gone the other way, RIP attached to my children's photo would have been louder than this.

I've heard of casualties as a result of fallen ceiling fan, but no one saw this coming.
Last night at about 11:15pm. Right before me and hubbys eyes, this fan that was rolling fell without any fault, sound or sign.

How Almighty God arranged these kids and pushed them to one corner despite their "sleeping gymnastic skills". How neither me nor hubby chose to sit by that spot which we do most times.
Neither the sharp blade nor the Heavy Engine touched them.

See how they kept changing positions just within the period I took these shots. They could have rolled to the point where the fan fell. The spinning fan could have sliced the boy's feet. So many "what Ifs".

Once again, Our shield and our buckler stepped in.
Abeg share in our joy.
Ami ndi Owo Jesus ake yangade ( I am that person that was saved by Jesus)

Notice how peacefully they slept through it all, changing positions here and there, unaware of the battles the enemy put up against them. Na Baba God run am!!!"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5466104276766884&id=100001020968373

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Saviourk: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
We thank God for preserving their lives... Indeed a merciful God.

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

Village people came late

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Ever8090: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
This guys can be though and mean but God pass them...

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na them be the first to experience this? People self. Before fan falls from ceiling, it must give very obvious shaky signs, which they ignored, now one psychologist... Pastor go come collect money on one useless thanksgiving

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by qekng40(f): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thanksgiving on Sunday oo shocked

This type of incident sha, thank God for sparing them! smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chai. I thank God for everything. Buhari is evil

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:
Thanksgiving on Sunday oo shocked
We will go together

7 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nah just God ooo.

That blade could have sliced that kid's head oo.

Thank you, our shield and buckler.

21 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Lol....those kids sleeping styles na something else sef, they must have played roughly during the day to assume those gymnastic positions of theirs....

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
We will try again ma.
You dey lead 1-0, nor worry.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by NoToPile: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
I might be wrong but I don't think ceiling fan with POP is a good combo.

God saved the family oo.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Faithful God!!!! Thank God for His Mercies over them o!

6 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2022
I am still watchful of my ceiling fan whenever I am sleeping especially when I put it to the highest. It’s not that the fixing is bad but my mind dey dey the fan. grin grin

Thank God for the family to have escaped the ordeal

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2022
God o
Odogwu aluka

Just looked at my ceiling fan right now cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2022
God saved her.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God.

God delivered my sisters from a similar incidence when we were kids.

We would lie on the floor watching cartoon network, mostly, under the fan.

My youngest sister had just gotten up from the floor to get water from the fridge when the fan fell.

Till date, they both still have a phobia for going under a ceiling fan.

15 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
shocked God is good

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Oweku: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Gymnastic sleep got me... grin

My sister kids own na Kung fu sleep style

10 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by sofeo(m): 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Dis is nothing, bt d very act of God's preservation & deliverance!

Lives preserved, hospital bills averted!

Great Glory 2 God!

#GG2G!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Lord have mercy!
Thank God no one was hurt.
See how close the fan fell to where the children were sleeping
I have always be scared of ceiling fans.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by T4kbaba(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Vickyvice:
Na them be the first to experience this? People self. Before fan falls from ceiling, it must gives shaky signs, which they ignored,

Your IQ is high. I said this.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by MoMercyDada(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2022
This post from Twitter don reach Nairaland. The post no pure at all, how can a falling & rotating ceiling fan fell under a pillow?

5 Likes

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by ATEAMS: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Grace
Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Ceiling fan.... I hate ham die

1 Like

Re: Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) by Shadysen: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Mine happened last year but it didn't entered news, thank jah for tjem

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.