Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Sincerely Wrong - Content & Intent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sincerely Wrong - Content & Intent (254 Views)

Difference Between 'Yours Sincerely' And 'Yours Faithfully' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely Wrong - Content & Intent by jearile(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2021
It's one thing to be wrong and it's another different thing to be sincerely wrong. So, as much as we give attention to the CONTENT, we should also do justice to judge the INTENT.

It's quite critical to be able to discern between the voice of a LEARNER and the voice of a LIAR, as well as between the act of an ERROR and that of an HORROR. Thus, we need to prove all things and hold fast to that which is good.

A husband wanted to send a text to his wife expressing his feelings while on an official trip far away from home. But instead of saying, "Hi darling, I'm experiencing the best time of my life and I wish you were HERE" he wrongly sent her, "Hi darling, I'm experiencing the best time of my life and I wish you were HER." Anyway, that's how on his return he became homeless needing the intervention of the police and his legal attorney in order to regain access to his own house.

(1) (Reply)

Okeke’s Literary Recollections On Ancient Igbo Tradition / I Review Published Books For Free / A Poor Brand Can Ruin Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.