Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Five Productive Ways To Start A New Month - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Productive Ways To Start A New Month (124 Views)

A Thread That Promotes A Meaningful And Productive Life / Five Productive Things Undergraduates Can Do As They Await Reopening Of Schools / UNILAG Ranked 3rd Most Productive School In Africa In Educating Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Productive Ways To Start A New Month by ibuks12(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2021
How do you start the month? Are you still planning on what to do when others are on the verge of achieving the second goal for the month?

Yeah! it’s good to work at your own pace, but that is if it isn’t too slow for a goal-getter.

You’ve got to start your month on a bright note so you can achieve more than enough at the end of it.

Talking of how to start a new month, we have important clues to share with you.

In this article, we will be discussing the five ways to start a new month.

1. Celebrate Life and People Around You

The first you should in a new month-and every morning – is to celebrate life and the people around you.

Celebrating Life simply means giving glory to God (or anything you serve) for making you experience the dawn of a new day.

Rejoice with people who made it through to the month. Pick up your phone, call your mum, dad, siblings, and other loved ones.

Message your friends and let them know how happy you are to see them in another new month.

This is one of the best ways to begin a 30-day journey that would end in success and landmark achievements.

Apart from calling to celebrate the new month with loved ones, you should take advantage of the happy mood to settle grudges.

You can’t succeed in life with a sad and heavy heart; so you should settle your grudge against anyone.

Forgive people who offend you, and ask for forgiveness from people you offend. This will help you attain a sound and prepared mind for the tasks ahead.

2. Set Achievable Targets For The Month

Life becomes meaningless without a purpose and mission to accomplish, and I’m sure you don’t want to sleep and wake up without a mission for the next 31 days of your life.

Monthly targets make your life better as you’ll be eager to achieve them as soon as possible —even if it means changing your attitude for the best.

Having a to-do list is one of the best ways to set and achieve your target.

The importance of a to-do list can’t be over-emphasized in your desire for a successful month.

First, it makes you live an organized life all through the month.

Then it gives you the chance to revisit your targets whenever you feel like doing so.

Lastly, a to-do list ensures you have a track record of how far you’ve gone in achieving your set goals and targets.

Four Things To Consider When Setting Your Targets For The Month

I. Ranking

The way you rank your monthly targets is very crucial and important. They should be ranked according to their relative importance, urgency, and simplicity.

The importance of your targets should first come to your mind when making the list.

Urgency is equally crucial because there is a need to settle tasks that require urgent attention before the ones that can be settled at a later date.

Simplicity is also another factor to consider. You should place easy targets at the top of your list so you can achieve them as soon as possible.

The faster you achieve one target, the more you are inspired to go after the next one

II. How To Achieve The Targets

Having ranked the targets, you should consider how to achieve them.

Create an effective strategy that will help you achieve them soon as possible.

While thinking of how to achieve your targets, you should also think of potential challenges or factors that could stop you.

Though you can’t predict the future, you can still look back at the past and highlight what stopped you from meeting your targets in previous months.

Were you too lazy? Was it procrastination or an unexpected and unhealthy occurrence?

Discover why you failed to meet your targets for last month and try everything possible to overcome them this time.

IV. When To Achieve Your Targets

It’s not enough to set monthly targets, you should include the time and date you intend to achieve them.

Try every possible best to reach your targets, but don’t feel bad if you fail to do so.

Celebrate the ones you achieved at the end of the month, and try again next month.

3. Strike A Balance Between Earnings And Expenditures

It’s good to earn big but it is better to spend wisely. Wayward lifestyle and reckless spending always leave you with nothing irrespective of your income.

Entering into this month, you should have better spending patterns for your hard-earned money.

Using myself as a case study, I save 30% of my earnings.

I would have loved to save more but there are huge bills to settle. You should do the same or even better.

You can spend 70% on clothing, food and other important things while you save 30%.

4. Boost Your Faith

The fourth most impressive way to enter into a month is by boosting or improving your faith.

I always say that “The physical is being controlled by the spiritual”

In the same vein my pastor ( Ben Musa) always say “Until you master the supernatural, you can’t control the natural”

I said all of that to let you know the importance of improving your spiritual growth every day.

New month requires better spiritual growth; hence, you must learn to boost your faith and spirit.

Hold on to whatever you believe and don’t neglect what is working for you.

Meanwhile, here at Ibebit, we believe in Christ Jesus the only begotten son of God.

We write articles that will enhance your growth in the knowledge of God.

Explore our religion page for daily spirit-lifting posts that will improve your faith and spiritual growth throughout the month.

5. Be Consistent And Hard-working

Lastly, consistency is an attribute of every successful individual in the world.

Consistency simply means not quitting too easily. It equally means not giving up on your goal without trying.

Meanwhile, consistency isn’t what you begin at the middle of the month, it is what you should possess at the beginning.

Be consistent in your quest for a productive lifestyle right from the first day of every month.

Learn how to maximize your time for high productivity and don’t give in to tiredness or procrastination.

The journey could be tough; you should keep pushing until things turn around for your good.

Conclusion

We hope this article provides the template you need to start the month on a very bright note.

Don’t forget we are here to help; therefore, feel free to me share your questions and thoughts with us and we’ll be glad to solve them together.

We wish you a very wonderful day ahead and a happy new month once again.

Ibukun Italoye Ebenezer

Hope you benefit from this...

More

https://ibebit.com/five-productive-ways-to-start-a-new-month/

https://ibebit.com/why-not-try-this-easy-and-trusted-way-to-make-online/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Courses At Layette Multilingual Academy / Internship For ECE Students In Bangalore | Maven Silicon / You're Not Intelligent Enough For ICAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.