Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator (39396 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by HRSweetness(f): 8:15am On May 19, 2021
BrainSanitizer:

Oh no!
Not me!!
You want me to dare someone who commands creeping and biting things?
Let me stay behind my curtains first.
I dey come.

cheesy
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by lexy2014: 8:26am On May 19, 2021
eedimo:

I can't join issues with you because you know nothing about professional ethics in the Healthcare industry.

Since u no about professional ethics in healthcare, pls tell me about it& answer d question:

are u d one that would have been taking care of d baby while d nurses were on strike?
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by Amwitty(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2021
This is a lie because I know the said hospital all they will do is refer the child to a private hospital and again them withholding the names of the nurses is a red flag see ba elrufai is a heartless being and a oppressor a very very wicked man that uses power to oppress anybody at anytime believe this story at your own peril.
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by Teddiie(f): 9:54am On May 19, 2021
Oh No! This is so bad. Why will they do such . Why.
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by berryPee(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
Yes from intels around, the baby died same day
lexy2014:

Is there anywhere in d story that said d baby died? If they didn't disconnect d child from incubator & discharge d child, who would have been taking care of d child inside incubator while d nurses were on strike?
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by lexy2014: 4:06pm On May 19, 2021
berryPee:
Yes from intels around, the baby died same day

Which intels around? Around where? U didn't answer d questions I asked. Pls try again:

1. Is there anywhere in d story that said d baby died?

2. If they didn't disconnect d child from incubator & discharge d child, who would have been taking care of d child inside incubator while d nurses were on strike?
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by berryPee(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2021
The baby died same day, and some patients who were in critical conditions have to be taken to private hospitals
Ayemileto:

The Baby was forcefully discharged according to the story, so the baby isn't dead.

Me I think they probably referred the baby to another hospital since they are striking and there will be no one present to look after the baby, because it doesn't make sense for Nurses to discharge patients.
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by Ayemileto(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2021
berryPee:
The baby died same day, and some patients who were in critical conditions have to be taken to private hospitals

Can you point out where it was said that the baby died, maybe I missed it?

Because I know they wouldn't leave that information out if it happened. shocked
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by eedimo(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u no about professional ethics in healthcare, pls tell me about it& answer d question:

are u d one that would have been taking care of d baby while d nurses were on strike?
In your village, do nurses discharge patients?
Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by lexy2014: 6:26am On May 20, 2021
eedimo:

In your village, do nurses discharge patients?

I don't no. U tell me. U are yet to answer my questions:

Re: Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator by berryPee(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2021
I rest my case
lexy2014:

Which intels around? Around where? U didn't answer d questions I asked. Pls try again:

1. Is there anywhere in d story that said d baby died?

2. If they didn't disconnect d child from incubator & discharge d child, who would have been taking care of d child inside incubator while d nurses were on strike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.